[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say I'm walking my dog and before I see it coming, a beast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Say I'm walking my dog and before I see it coming, a beast like pic related attacks him. What would be the best way to get it to release him while he's still alive? Pepper spray?
>>
>>2406355
Your dog is statistically far more likely to be attacked by fleas. No reason to assume a dog is dangerous just because of the breed.
>>
>>2406364
>Your dog is statistically far more likely to be attacked by fleas.
Yes. The fleas also won't kill him in under a minute. I'm not worried about how likely the breed is to attack him, but about the damage it'll do if it happens and how hard a time will I have getting it off.
>>
>>2406364
>Your dog is statistically far more likely to be attacked by fleas

I'd rather get attacked by fleas than mauled by a pitbull
>>
Bite stick pry mouth open no literally
>>
Those things are so fucking ugly.
>>
SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D
>>
>>2406355
Seriously though, can anyone tell me if pepper spray works for breaking up dog fights? Is it practical? I have a pit bull and I want to take him on walks but sadly he killed a dog that ran up to him while I was on a walk and I'm worried it will happen again.

Please don't berate me for having a pit, I just want to know if it will work.
>>
>>2406522
Probably not. Dogs are far more tolerant to pain than we are. What's worse is a confused dog is a dangerous one; it might turn to whatever is close, which could be a person. It can work just fine, but there's the possibility it will backfire. If your dog has issues killing stuff on walks I suggest prevention by getting him trained to wear a muzzle. Turn it into something to enjoy, put peanut butter on it as a sort of mental stimulation toy. Where it on every walk so he associates it with peanut butter and walks. But make sure it fits correctly.
>>
>>2406581
Thank you for the response. I will look into getting a muzzle because I feel so bad not being able to take him on walks.

I just thought though, he's not a very healthy dog and won't the muzzle keep him from panting? It's very hot where I live during the summer and I don't want him getting hurt.
>>
>>2406582
You need a basket muzzle. They can still bark, drink, eat (assuming you are putting treats in there) and pant normally. Also the only one I know of that you can put peanut butter on the end of to keep them occupied.
>>
>>2406355
Just jump on top of it and shoot it. Dogs are stupid when it comes down to attacking and will most likely keep biting down in a place for a few seconds, giving you enough time to get on top of it while it bites your dog and shoot the thing. Body shots are painful enough even for big breeds (Rotties, pitbulls) to pull away or fall, it will mostly come down to you doing the right moves in a few seconds.
Don't bother with kicking it or trying to aim at it's teeth, your pet's life is worth more than the thing.
That's why you should always carry while walking your dog. Even if you kill it you should still be able to sue, so no need to worry about that either.
>>
>>2406603
Not legal to carry in my country, Would slitting its throat work?
>>
Kick it in the fucking head, I'm not even joking.
>>
>>2406364
> No reason to assume a dog is dangerous just because of the breed.

This is what liberals believe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.