[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was playing hide and seek with my sister in my backyard until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170613_174857.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_174857.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I was playing hide and seek with my sister in my backyard until i stumble upon this behind some wood tablets. I never seen this before in my life so i didnt know what it was or what's it called so i decided to poke it with a stick. When i poked it, goo came out but thats when i decide to grab my phone and decided to record this. But this time i poked it again and powder came out. As this may look like to you like dry dirt, zoom into one of these and you will see that it looks like a sack. Can anyone tell me what this is?
>>
Probably a spiders egg sac
>>
mushroom recluse spores
>>
>>2406352

Thats not good, the powder is spores. Hopefully you didn't breath any of it in. If you did go to the hospital immediately. You don't want mushrooms growing in your lungs
>>
>>2406365
>>2407714
>>2407717

Don't listen to these guys. They're just messing with you.

It's the skin of an Aids Snake.
>>
>>2406352
Looks to me like it is some sort of strap, possibly cinch, but I'd have to see the full specimen to be sure. I don't believe it is dangerous but don't go around poking it with a stick.
I'd recommend leaving it alone or calling a professional to relocate it.
>>
>>2406352
How are you confused about what a puffball is?
>>
>>2407717

Lungs are moist, dark, and warm. The perfect environment for mushrooms and other fungus
>>
>>2407796
>The perfect environment for mushrooms and other fungus
And you also have an immune system specifically designed to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>2407835

I do. But OP might not. Better safe than sorry
>>
>>2407796
Your lungs are only moist if you have sn infection or have fluid in them. Either of those are not good
>>
>>2407835

Aspergillosis and other fungal lung infections think otherwise.
>>
Nice. Call Sony to interview u. U won't gona live to see it but u may become part of the last of us 2
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.