[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to know why you love animals so much? It's because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20170613-WA0000.jpg (42KB, 603x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170613-WA0000.jpg
42KB, 603x815px
You want to know why you love animals so much?
It's because every time you look at yourself you feel nothing but disgust so you tell yourself wow humans are really horrible because you can't bring yourself to admit that it isn't humanity that's wrong, it's you and the people you associate with
Just because you are worth less than a dog it doesn't mean that's true for myself too, you are garbage, you are trash, it's your problem not everyone elses
>>
>>2406248
>>
>>2406252
Except I don't t like animals
>>
>>2406253
You are still projecting. You think that those who like animals must like them because of ____ reason. The reason you gave is of your own construct.
>>
>>2406259
>There isn't such a thing as a pattern or a mental illness or a compulsive behaviour
>Nobody likes the same ice cream flavor
>Some people eat glass
>>
>>2406263
>continues to project

I think this thread is done.
>>
>>2406264
Everyone I don't like is
>Projecting
>Phobic
>Racist
>Uneducated
>Pol
Strawman fallacy
#not all fallacy
Please fuck off from my thread
>>
I think I'm great and I like humans.
>>
>>2406271
All humans?
>>
>>2406248
Yes, I'm sure you're an amazing person and everyone agrees. You start angry bait threads like this because you are so happy and fulfilled, makes perfect sense
>>
File: 73.jpg (62KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
62KB, 640x427px
>>2406270
>not understanding what psychological projection means
>>
>>2406248
bet you think you're real clever op, uncovered some SHOCKING secret.
but here's the thing dumbass, this stuff aint a secret I know, you know, we all know it.
this isn't some thing we all share some of understanding of but fail to set the parameters of like consciousness. No this is like telling botanists grass is green and expecting them to be "wow dude, mindblown how did I never put it together" and the fact you thought this was going to impress anyone means you are a bottom rung human being and you are just as low as the rest of us, get in the fucking pit comrade, it is not until you experience ego-death among the filth that you can ascend YOU HUMAN-CENTRIC PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FUCK
>>
>>2406253
You may not like animals, but it's obvious we can just replace animals with something you like. Sort yourself out, faggot.
>>
>>2406248
>if you love animals you hate people

The autism is strong.
>>
i love animals and also people

checkmate autists
>>
File: 1482448666472.jpg (63KB, 625x855px) Image search: [Google]
1482448666472.jpg
63KB, 625x855px
>>2406248
kek
>>
>>2406248
>black and white thinking
>angry spiteful rhetoric

Every time. Get checked by a psychiatrist.
>>
File: opisafaggot.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
opisafaggot.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>2406248
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.