[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel? https://www.insidehalton.com/n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How does this make you feel?

https://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/7363498-oakville-family-grieving-the-loss-of-cat-following-coyote-attack/
>>
>>2404746
Keep your shit cat inside
>>
>>2404746
>front yard
>>
hahahahaaaaaa
oakville is such a pile of shit
>>
>>2404750
It's pretty comfy desu, I'm glad coyotes are top predator now
>>
>>2404746
If you keep your cat outside, shit like this will happen, people need to understand this.
>>
File: feelzguy27.jpg (38KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
feelzguy27.jpg
38KB, 310x310px
>Makes me feel?
Hungry.
>>
Is Oakville that shitty that shit like that deserves to be in the news?
>>
>>2404808
It's in the local paper
>>
>>2404808
yes
>>
>>2404808
ever tried reading a local paper in a small town?

it has shit like - 'olivia westgard of 23 meadowbrook lane is holding a garage sale on the 24th of june' or 'timothy brooks has been promoted to a black belt in taekwondo'
>>
>>2404808
>town full of rich white families

So yeah
>>
File: coyote-vs-cat.jpg (12KB, 283x275px) Image search: [Google]
coyote-vs-cat.jpg
12KB, 283x275px
>According to the Town of Oakville, mange is circulating in some coyote populations in Oakville, which has led to these animals frequenting residential neighbourhoods to seek warmth and find easy food such as birdseed and garbage

Change that to cats and garbage.

Isn't there a statistic stating that like 50% of urban coyotes' diet is made up of cats? I feel like I remember hearing that before.
>>
>>2405362
How recent is that? Mange here seems to go through a 5year cycle
Also the coyotes likely feed on all the fucking rabbits that destroy my garden
>>
>>2405362
Coyotes eat birdseed?
>>
>>2405622

They'll eat virtually anything. They're like a bigger, faster raccoon.
>>
>>2404746
A little sad. Ive got a cat that looks just like him and I love that goofy fucker to death. However he stays indoors, besides the times we let him chill next to us when we're outside doing yardwork or whatever. He prefers being inside anyways
>>
Pity. But keep your cat inside, especially if you live in an area with fucking predatory wild animals.
>>
>>2404746
cat eat bird
coyote eat cat
circle of lyff
>>
>>2406182
I saved a neighbor's jack russell from a coyote attack and then a hawk later on.

It later latched onto the electric fence and electrocuted itself. 3,200 Barks per hour were not missed. You can not fix dumb animals. Coyotes don't even take strays or there wouldn't be a single cat here with 2,000 coyote pop and 500 cat pop.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.