[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do dogs hate me? I love dogs, but for some reason they always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1489957199318.png (30KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1489957199318.png
30KB, 357x313px
Why do dogs hate me?

I love dogs, but for some reason they always seem to dislike me. I was never bitten or attack by one, so I don't think they're sensing some subconscious apprehension. Any other reasons?
>>
>>2403296
are you a nervous little male?
>>
>>2403297
No I'm 6'2 but my posture is shit desu
>>
File: 1482640770740.jpg (333KB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482640770740.jpg
333KB, 1536x960px
>>2403299
>fuckin slender man over here doesn't know why dogs are afraid of him
>>
File: sadrick.jpg (16KB, 210x227px) Image search: [Google]
sadrick.jpg
16KB, 210x227px
>>2403322
>>
>>2403296
I can almost guarantee you wear cologne, use laundry detergent or use dryer sheets and any animal with a brain hates you because of it. Also you're killing asthmatics in public, so quit this shit. These things are laced with poppy to piss you off, kill animals, kill birds, kill bees, cause confusion, damage your kidneys, keep you moronic and poison your neighborhood.
>>
File: body-language-Boogie.jpg (178KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
body-language-Boogie.jpg
178KB, 663x1024px
if you stare them in the eye, they don't like that
if you loom over them with outstretched arms, they don't like that
if you act nervous and/or spastic/twitchy, they don't like that
if you try to touch them before making friends, they don't like that

read up on dog language and calming signals if you want dogs to like you. they're really quite simple beasts when you know how to read them

if all else fails, have treats on your person
>>
>>2403823
>if all else fails, have treats on your person
this is what I do.
I wander the neighborhood every day giving milk bones to the neighbor's guard dogs. It helps.
>>
>>2403822
Tell me more of these poison laundry solutions, Anon.
Or post links, plz.
>>
>>2403903
Procter and gamble and Unilever produce the most toxic poisons in the world and people SMEAR THEM ON THEIR SKIN DAILY.

I don't have links. Perfume is a weapon, every smart man knows this and I'm too fucked up to retrieve links.
>>
>>2403928
>Perfume is a weapon
?
>>
>>2403975
Yes dude and now I'm drinking more and can't tell you about it today.
>>
>>2403994
what, pls do anon
>>
File: 1492495960176.jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492495960176.jpg
32KB, 500x376px
>hate cats
>they love me
Do they sense that I'm also an asshole?
>>
>>2403928
> too fucked up to retrieve links
> too fucked up to be spouting random shit
>>
>>2405089
probably not
>>
>>2405089
Cats like people who ignore them, because overt friendliness is actually threatening to them.

That's why people who don't like cats are the ones who often end up with a cat on their lap in a room full of cat-lovers.
>>
I'm not sure. Dogs all seem to instinctively love me
>>
>>2403996
OK I'm decent.
Ether is a chemical dispersant. It gets the perfume into the air. The effects of this are described in Fear and Loathing. This is how almost all perfumes are distributed into the air.

The effects range from confusion to full on allergies and seizures. It keeps people stupid, like dumb crazy animals as stated by Thompson.

The other effects can be ANYTHING. There are no labeling requirements for perfume in the US. You can put ANYTHING you want into it, and companies are required to SELF REGULATE the safety of their ingredients.

See the loophole here? How the globalists can use this to harm people? Unilever and Procter & Gamble are infamous for hurting people through food, beverage, cleaning product and perfumes.

If their baby shampoo is safe enough for a baby, would you drink it?
No, it's poison. No human is dumb enough to drink the products these people make, and using them in their home harms them. One of the priorities is kidney damage and eventual dialysis, which the providers of have struck a deal with these manufacturers because it's profitable $1 mil per year per person for their entire life.

Thus, perfumes were designed that harm kidneys. How did I come about this when it's a "trade secret" what chemicals you spray on yourself?
I pissed myself. Until I was fucking 18, every day my sheets needed cleaned. Then a strange thing happened, someone sprayed axe body spray and I was sent to the hospital from a seizure. Allergy to perfume. Cool, now I can't use dish soap.

Removing the laundry detergent and dryer sheets from my clothes washing had an interesting effect, I no longer got up to piss 4 times a night. I slept flat for 8+ hours, not moving, even with a gallon of whatever drunk during the day. There was no more waking up with severe kidney pain, and never again did I piss myself on unperfumed bedding.
>>
>>2406896
The connection I made was that this shit they ask you to wash your clothes with is agitating the kidneys and causing them to shrink, causing severe damage even after just refusing to get up and piss once or twice, they were at capacity after 8 ounces of water.

Later on I slept on bedding treated with dryer sheets and what happened? I pissed on it. 21 Years old and I piss myself again. And then it happened over and over. Every time I used dryer sheets. I didn't make the connection until 22 when I got diagnosed with the allergy and removed it, but years of experience taught me exactly what it was. The perfume was a weapon. A weapon to get people on dialysis and absorb maybe $20 mil before they died.

The connection between kidneys and perfume is undeniable to me. I have researched and modified thousands of things in my life over these years, and can assure you this is not a crazy conspiracy, this is well researched, even scrubbed from the internet in some cases.

Rats can detect poison. They are $11. Get one and put it near the substance. The hair on it's back will stand up if it is poisonous. I personally got this nat geo video scrubbed from the internet for spreading the info. They don't want $11 poison detection tools in the hands of people that might find out just how much poison there is in the world.
I'm a lucky one, with all the allergies the hair on my back stands up too in presence of allergens or poisons. This is useful as fuck. I'm figuring out things that other people can't.

Sorry guys I'm back at it and I never even left.
>>
Always reach out your hand first for them to sniff it so they can get acquainted with you. I do that instinctively since I was a little kid. Oh and don't be afraid of them biting your hand. If they wanted to bite you they could easily do that without you offering your hand.
>>
>>2406901
Fucking autistic fag
>>
>>2406907
why do they sniff hand? whan info can they get based on one's smell?
>>
>>2406901
>>2406896
Good lord this is great

Tell me more about how you use your poison sensing powers to detect the globalist plot to make you piss your sheets
>>
>>2406901
>>2406896
This could all be condensed into 2 words anon

"da jooze"

Now fuck off back to info wars.

>>2403296
I love dogs but I also fear when I get my border collie that it won't like me, that's a fear I can't get rid of.
>>
>>2407053
It's actually real. I can detect salmonella. There is nothing false about what I say, shill for poison companies all you want. What the fuck do you think Unilever and p&g make, edibles?

>>2407469
What do you mean, the Jews? Yes, this is the Jews.

>>2406952
Yes. Fuck you. Allergens cause physical reactions. How is this even surprising?
>>
>>2407488
>88
>DA JOOS DID IT

heh checks out.

>>2403296
Just be patient with them let them sniff you and they'll tell you when they want to be petted.
>>
>>2407053
>allergens can't trigger physical reactions

I can not get over how fucking dumb this guy is. Lol dude. Why not read a book?
>>
>>2407053
>>2407469
Can you stop shitting up my thread please? Weird or eccentric people are an essential part of 4chan
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.