[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog (pic related) twitches and makes little squeaks and peeps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 001.jpg (418KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
418KB, 1080x1920px
My dog (pic related) twitches and makes little squeaks and peeps while he sleeps.
Does this mean he's having nightmares?
If so, is there anything I can do about that?
I don't want my dog having nightmares.
>>
>>2403217
When people move in their sleep they are usually in light sleep. The dreaming phase of sleep, REM, happens in the deeper phase of sleep. Your dog probably has nightmares, but most likely not when he's moving.
>>
>>2403221
I worry because he was probably abused before I got him.
>>
>>2403230
There's nothing you can really do while he's asleep. Just keep an eye on him while he's awake and take note of any potential triggers (the childhood cat was horrified of brooms for years).
>>
>>2403233
Yeah.
The really bad part is that I seem to be a 'mild' trigger for some reason.
>>
File: YOUWANTSOMESLEEPTOUGHSHIT.jpg (194KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
YOUWANTSOMESLEEPTOUGHSHIT.jpg
194KB, 900x598px
Your doggo is fine. Bad dreams happen. Just make sure he's comfortable and well loved and the dreams will fade. Eventually.

>tfw often wake up to the sound of my year old puppy suckling in her sleep
>Or licking herself in the loudest manner possible
>>
Animals also dream of things that they love, so your doggie might also be having dreams of chasing after balls, barking at squirrels, or playing with you.
>>
>>2403281
>Or licking herself in the loudest manner possible
You aren't alone there.
>>
Remember your dreams,op? Most of the ones I remember are the ones that end when I am awakened.
So, as long as we are anthropomorphising the canine psyche, how about we just let pup sleep and wake up happy to the doorbell or potato chip bag or refrigerator door or you rubbing his belly?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.