[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend wants to get a husky. He's living in a one bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4700.jpg (61KB, 499x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4700.jpg
61KB, 499x640px
My friend wants to get a husky. He's living in a one bedroom apartment in Texas. He's out at work all day and single. How can I convince him that this is a terrible idea?
>>
>>2403098
If your friend wants to be retarded, nothing is going to stop him. Just mention you think it's a bad idea, try to explain why in a short manner and leave it.
>>
>>2403098
>wants to get a husky
>single

he wants to use it to attract females

just get him a gf instead
>>
Related.

Why does every fucking faggot in Alabama own a god damn great Pyrenees that they keep outside 24/7? Why do people pay money to torture animals like this? I realize there are things you can do to make a double coat dog comfy in hot weather but these assholes do fuck all.
>>
>>2403171
They are good and popular livestock guardian dogs in the south, Midwest and northwest.
>>
>>2403108
This, unfortunately. My oldest sister wanted a cat or dog for her family for years. She had no interest in actually taking the time to train, exercise, or mentally stimulate the animal. She lied to the first shelter about having kids to get a dog (god forbid the one she picks doesn't do well around kids and bites hers), gave away a cat to our brother because she wouldn't clean the litter box enough, and has a neurotic Schnauzer that will go after your food, bark her head off if you're coming and going, and jump for anything else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.