[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into my parent's bedroom >my dog is on their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>walk into my parent's bedroom
>my dog is on their bed furiously licking her cunt, again
>mfw
>does this at least once a day, only when nobody is in the bedroom
>when she's done, she comes out heavily panting, every single time

What the fuck does my dog mean by this?
>>
>>2403022
>dog licks crotch
>collect frog picture
>let's go to /an/ - Animals and Nature
>why does my dog lick it's crotch

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>2403023
What the fuck does the frog picture have to do with this? I didn't collect it solely for this thread, I've had it for a long time.
And I'm asking because she's clearly isn't cleaning herself.
>>
>>2403033
She's clearly pleasuring herself, fucktarded frogposter.
>>
>>2403035
Dogs do this? WTF nobody told me this
>>
>>2403060
Yes dude they fuck themselves all the time, wouldn't you if you could mouth your crotch?

I fucking would.
>>
>>2403071
Do male dogs do this?? Do they suck themselves off and cum in their own mouth? That's fucking disgusting
>>
>>2403092
Yes friend, especially chihuahuas.
>>
>>2403071
Yourgross
>>
Is she intact? Maybe get her fixed
>>
>>2403097
She was fixed 13 years ago
>>
>>2403022

She wants you to show some initiative. Whip it out, babe.
>>
>>2403102
Are you saying my dog wants me to fuck her
>>
>>2403104

Well, you say she does that in your parents bedroom, so she probably wants your dad.

But you don't wanna burden him with this knowledge. It could ruin his marriage.

You gonna have to take responsibility.
>>
Your dog is a degenerate
>>
>>2403106
This is sudden I don't know if I can do this, that's kind of fucking gross
>>
>>2403022
Go to vet, might have an infection.
>>
>>2403102
>>2403106
I always knew that this board was some next level yiffing shit.
>>
>>2403130
Just make sure not to finish inside or else the puppies might look weird.
>>
>>2403494
>>
>>2403092
throw a stone if you has not tried to blow yourself
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (78KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
78KB, 449x642px
If I could lick my genitals I'd run off to lick them all the time too.
>>
>>2403130
It's ok OP dogs are degenerates. My mom has a wolf hybrid and there are no men around and she is always humping a yoga ball and when I come around she's always harrassing me. We bred her with my dog and I noticed how similar the behavior was with how she treated my dog and how she treated me. Your dog totally wants to fuck your dad. This situation is more common than you'd think
>>
I fucking thought your dog was licking your moms cunt...
>>
>>2404249
LMAO
>>
>>2403717
It's called boredom and having nothing to do, dogs aren't interested in sex outside of their heat cycle.
>>
>>2403022
Anon, if you could lick your own crotch, then I am pretty sure you would self service in such a manner on a regular basis as well.
>>
>>2403452
>implying furfags aren't on every board of 4chan

Where the hell do you think you are?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.