[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I disgusted by most dogs, but there's a few breeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: shiba-inu_04_lg.jpg (18KB, 622x352px) Image search: [Google]
shiba-inu_04_lg.jpg
18KB, 622x352px
Why am I disgusted by most dogs, but there's a few breeds I think are beautiful and cool and wouldn't mind having? I like the dogs that seem to have a sense of dignity. Most are retarded spazzes, ugly, or just nasty. Why don't more dogs act respectable naturally?
>>
because 2d>3d, and some look good on pictures
Any 3d actual dog stinks while the fur is wet, and you'll need to pick up poops after any of them.
OP dog doesn't drool and has small mouth without flashy icky eww op is a faggot bits but at the same time sheds more than an average dog with fur this long, due to double coat.
It's like saying some toddlers are better. No toddler is good it's horrible experience if you don't know what to do.
>>
>>2402833
Because your a faggot
>>
>>2402847
That makes sense. Wanna make out?
>>
>>2402833
Because they're dogs and don't really care about the concept of acting respectable or what you personally think that consists of.
>>
>>2402846
not really, some breeds are naturally "dignified" by the definition of not being loud, spastic, licky, and some can clean themselves.
>>
>>2402857
That's not a dog, that's a cat.
>>
>>2402833
>>2402857
That's training, you mongoloid.
I met a bunch of chihuahuas that were not spastic, well trained, weren't the typical shitbark machines their breed is known for.

And the dog that you used in your OP is one of the dog that acts the least dog-like.
>>
>>2402892
>>2402899

some dogs are naturally catlike
>>
File: IMAG1265.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1265.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Rate my pupper
>>
>>2403166
daww/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.