[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREEDS OF BENEVOLENCE https://www.sott.net/article/320439 -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: deadly-dog-attack-1200x565.jpg (114KB, 1200x565px) Image search: [Google]
deadly-dog-attack-1200x565.jpg
114KB, 1200x565px
BREEDS OF BENEVOLENCE

https://www.sott.net/article/320439-Woman-found-dead-following-attack-by-dog-pack-in-Manor-Texas

>pit bulls attack and kill a healthy adult
>all pit bulls were being bred
>>
why are the dogs quarantined and not all dead
>>
>>2402760
Sounds like a cover up for a murder by humans.
>>
>>2402760
There weren't any pit bulls involved. Learn to fucking read dude.
>>
>>2402760
This is going to sound stupid but what breed is the dog on the left?, at first I thought it was a collie, but then realised it's not got a double coat.
>>
they were fenced in on private property

why did she go in??

also >>2403420
>>
>>2403451
this
>>
>>2403451
>Erin McCleskey, 36, was visiting the residence to handle a business-related matter when she entered the front gate of the property and was attacked by dogs

Given the business she works for and how shit a person usually is when they own that many dogs in what's likely a small area, murder by humans sounds right.
>>
>>2403449
Cattle dog, maybe.
>>
>According to Animal Protection officers, the dogs involved in the attack appear to be Lab and Great Pyrenees mixes and two of the other dogs appear to be a mix of husky and Australian cattle dog.
>>
>>2403423
Obviously the dogs here are a cover up to protect the shitbulls.
>>
>>2402760
She didn't deserve to die and those dogs don't have a license to kill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.