[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of dog breeds would you recommend to someone like me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cavalier-king-charles-spaniel.jpg (61KB, 417x351px) Image search: [Google]
cavalier-king-charles-spaniel.jpg
61KB, 417x351px
What kind of dog breeds would you recommend to someone like me who likes Cavalier King Charles Spaniels? I have one, and I'm thinking about getting another dog in the future.
>>
>>2401570
If this was your first rodeo I'd suggest a small dog but since your not a first time owner I'd say look in to getting a border collie they've got personality for days and are very intelligent.
>>
Husky https://youtu.be/YOtd1DrMXPo
>>
>>2401570
Get a Brittany or English Springer Spaniel
>>
>>2401570
bump
>>
St. Bernard

Disproves the "All dogs can be violent" meme giant towers of love and affection that play well with everything.

Literally the best fucking dog
>>
How bout a Sheltie?
>>
>>2403172
There are at least 2 /an/ons that have been attacked by St. Bernards
>>
Just get another Cavvy, they can't be beat.
>>
>>2405075
>Dog jumps up to lick you
>Help help I'm being attacked

Sure thing bub
>>
>>2401570
What is it you like about them?
>>
>>2401570
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
>>
>>2405354
Their personality is one of the best I've ever come across in any dog. They're very friendly and playful. Also, they don't need a lot of attention. If I want to be a couch potato, my Cav will snuggle right up next to me. However, my Cav's also okay with going on longer walks if I feel up to it.
>>
File: 1490860744731.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1490860744731.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
>turned 10
>wanted a doggo with great personality
>asked mom for a Cav
>we went to go see the cheapest one on craigslist
>dog was underweight as the bigger males would bully him out of food
>dog huddled in the corner while all the other Cavs were excited to see us
>mom still buys him
>dog immediately bonds with mom, must be on her lap at all times, freaks out whenever she leaves

he's still alive and exactly the same. he won't even come to me if I have a treat.
feelsbadman
>>
>>2405658
Funny, my first dog was a Cavalier too. She was a runt so we got her for a bargain. She wasn't expected to live for long, but she lived for 12 years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.