[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/. I am moving to a new house with my partner. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170604-220523.png (2MB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170604-220523.png
2MB, 1080x2220px
Hey /an/. I am moving to a new house with my partner. I have 2 dogs and he has 2 dogs. The older one of my dogs cannot seem to stand either one of his dogs and we have had issues socializing her in the past. We cannot get someone else to take his dogs, and I really really would not like to have anyone watch mine. What do I do?

Pic unrelated.
>>
JinDhsipjmy toom now
>>
>>2398944
bump
>>
>>2398944
break up
>>
>>2398944
>cannot seem to stand either one of his dogs
what do you mean exactly? does she get violent? they may work it out if they are forced to live together.

you really should have got them socialized before buying a house together.
>>
>>2399201
She growls and barks, generally aggressive behavior. Earlier in the year we had a large dog live with me while his owner was overseas, and she would attack him. I had to keep them completely separated, so I doubt this is something time would fix.
>>
i've trained aggressive behavior out of dogs by taking away absolutely all their freedom and making them basically prisoner/slave for a period of weeks to months but i'm afraid that op's problem has less to do with the dogs and more to do with the the couple in question
>>
>>2398944
time to call the local animal shelter
you have to choose what's important to you
a piddly dog who barks like a retard at nothing
or your human partner
>>
>>2399747
Dog is always the answer retard
>>
>>2399748
t. virgin
>>
>>2399748
this desu
>>
As abrupt as the answers are here, you really don't have many more options.

If the dogs refuse to get along then yeah, basically choose between them or your partner.
>>
>>2401138
Maybe there is a way to keep them seperate if the house is big enough. Giving an old dog to the shelter seems pretty heartless, I mean there is a responsibility that you chose to take when you get a dog.

OP, where did the dogs meet? Your home, his home, or neutral ground? With mine this matters a lot (as in: outside everything is fine, but another dog in the house would be really in trouble)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.