[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all creatures are afraid of humans >tfw we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0576.jpg (22KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
22KB, 236x236px
>tfw all creatures are afraid of humans
>tfw we're the ultimate predator
>tfw we are the evil
Feels good, Men, feels good
>>
Quality thread
>>
>>2398784
Not sure they're afraid of humans but rather afraid of our number.

Pretty sure putting you alone in the middle of a forest would end up with you getting killed
>>
>>2398784
Polar bears may disagree.
>>
>>2398867
They should though
>>
File: dog.png (20KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
20KB, 180x180px
>>2398784
Of all the quintillions of other things you could have been, from plants to protists, from fungi to foxes, you were born a thinking, feeling, intelligent species that has taken control over the entire planet and everything on it. You can build things that brings you places faster and longer than anything else on the planet. You can solve intricate problems that most other things can't even comprehend. You can kill a million things many times your size and drive species that have been around much longer than your own species to extinction. You can question your existence, an existence most things can't even recognize let alone question, and you can dream of a life after life and of something bigger than yourself.
And you use your powers to shitpost.
>>
>>2398865
it's not numbers but weapons/technology. the only ones that fear us are the ones that experienced us whacking them.
>>
>>2398913
and even then it doesn't always work, so they don't really fear us as much as we fear them kek
>>
>>2398913
For them to be afraid of weapons they'd need to be aware about it.

They are afraid of cities because we are too numerous and make lots of noise
>>
>>2398916
I don't think that's the case at all most the time, some have learned to adapt to live with us and an elephant for example doesn't care how many there are, it will plow through. I would argue they just remain in their natural habitats because that's where their requirements are met, our reputation is nothing more than how we change the environment for them to stay away from and for some to adapt into
>>
>>2398919
Cities for example are devoid of their natural necessities for them to even bother venturing into. A rural town or village however still has some percentage available for the most part and is why some invade and visit those areas more.
>>
>>2398921
I live in a rural town though. My house is litteraly in the middle of a forest, we see boars, bucks and such venturing in our yard but they flee as soon as we turn on a light or a car goes by.
>>
>>2398924
those are mostly flighty animals, but yeah they learned what our technologies are capable of
>>
>>2398784
I bet you put salt on slugs for fun, kid.
>>
Humanity is a disease that is killing our planet

We need o be wiped out DESU
>>
>>2398937
I made salt ;labyrinths in the driveway and let them earn their freedom
>>
>>2398999
Pics please.
Also, checked
>>
>>2398784
speak for yourself you racist white guilt pussy
[spoiler]but yeah it's neat
>>
>>2398978
even if out of all our amazing culture you get use of only those postrock deep tragic music tunes only, it's still obvious from that point of view it's well damn worthy the eventual death of the planet.
>>
>>2399001
dont have pics because it was back in the early 90's when i was like 9
my mom whipped me over it once for wasting all the salt
>>
>>2398978
>le humanity is cancer meme
Start with yourself. Be the change you want to see.
>>
It's just natural selection. Animals that aren't instinctively afraid of humans are all dead now.

Cats being the only exception because they can melt even a caveman's heart.
>>
>>2398784
Even on /an/ I can't hide from fucking HFY jingoists.
>>
>>2398784
Is that why blm exists?
>>
not afraid of people
>>
>>2399140
But if the ones that want to change things die, nothing will change. It would make no difference. Those who are determined to die for the greater good should be the last ones to do it.
>>
>>2399178
I feel you.
>>
>>2399273
and this is the problem with sjws. it's just virtue signalling without nothing being done. Yay.
>>
>>2398784
Only mammals and birds feel fear, a dinosaur would walk up to your face even if you had a gun in your hand.
>>
We will be the end of all life on Earth, this is obvious.

How is that a good thing?

Our intelligence is a curse and all we do is bring suffering and filth. We're the worst kind of parasite, t b h senpai.
>>
>>2399411
That's too arrogant to say. Life always finds a way and nature is always changing. Destruction doesn't really exist, only change.
>>
File: file.png (904KB, 500x1962px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
904KB, 500x1962px
>>2399411
>>
>>2398867
>>2398873
Its only because polar bears haven't had enough human interaction over the last few hundred years to develop the innate wariness of people that large predators in more populated areas have. Most bears prefer not to fuck with people, not because they're worried about losing the fight, but because for the last few dozen generations any bear that got classified as a "maneater" would get hunted down and removed from the gene pool.
Obviously you don't want to depend on it though, because a bear can still rip your head off as easily as look at you if you give it good reason to, but you generally don't have to worry about them starting shit outside of extreme circumstances like if they're starving or sick or something.
>>
>>2398784
They never had the makings of a varsity endurance hunter
>>
>>2399273

Humanity isn't a problem for the planet. Plastic strewn all over isn't a problem for the planet, anymore than petroluem reserves buried underground are a problem for the planet.
>>
>>2398784
Want a dicc in your anus TODAY?! Go to www.fuckhotwomen.com
>>
>saltwater crocs
>Komodo dragons
>tiger sharks
>afraid of humans
>inferior despite barely changing over millions of years
Im-fucking-plying.
>>
>>2398784
Man is the animal.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.