[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the UK, in Devon. Mushrooms grow everywhere here. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Shroom1.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Shroom1.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
I live in the UK, in Devon. Mushrooms grow everywhere here. I just picked some from my garden and wanted to know what exactly they are. Does anyone know?
>>
File: Miller's Agaric Key.png (134KB, 2253x1636px) Image search: [Google]
Miller's Agaric Key.png
134KB, 2253x1636px
Give us more detail. Where's you find it, what's it smell like, is it sticky, picture of a whole mushroom (including the stem base), etc.
The most I can tell you, given that you've given us little to no detail about the mushroom, it that it's a dark spored agaric. Maybe somewhere in the bolbitiaceae, strophariaceae, or gomphidiaceae.
>>
File: DSCF4872.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4872.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>2398569
Well, my garden used to be a swamp. So I guess there's a lot of nutrients. The grass is always trimmed and short, and the mud is a dark colour. It's usually raining here, but it's been sunny for the past couple days. As for the mushrooms, they've been disposed of. But I am still curious as to what they are. I have no pictures of a single mushroom, but for comparison, you can see grass in that tub too. That gives the general size.
>>
File: DSCF4863.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4863.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>
>>2398559
Just eat them OP. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>2398640
Nothing much. I just don't want to shit myself.
>>
>>2398640
>What's the worst that could happen?

Meanwhile in California and Oregon, favorable conditions have caused a bumper crop of deathcap mushrooms and all the insufferable go-greenvegehipstertarians keep eating them.

It'd be funny if they weren't also giving them to their kids.
>>
Looks like a brown recluse, theres nothing you can do about it except for sell everything you have and move to a far, far away place.
Hey guys I'm doing the meme am I cool
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (79KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
79KB, 750x532px
>>2398640
>what's the worse that can happen

i dont know man probably this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.