[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog is over 10 years ols. He's much nore "tired"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170420_232802.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_232802.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
My dog is over 10 years ols. He's much nore "tired" and want to sleep and cuddle moat of the time.

C-Can i do something against time? He's the only thing i have.
>>
File: 1494431835569.webm (1MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494431835569.webm
1MB, 720x406px
>>2397292
You don't have much time left, spoil the ever loving shit out of him. Every spare second tell him he's a good boy and give him as much scratches as possible. It's not about you, its about him. You knew from the get go you'd outlive him. It's an inevitability, sorry OP. Make sure he knows you love him as much as he loves you.
>>
>>2397292
It's gonna be hard, its losing your best friend, but it's a hell of a lot better than you dying and leaving him alone. Its the ultimate price of pet ownership.
>>
>>2397296
H-How much time i have left?

>tfw found him 9 years ago abused on the streets by some kids
>got into a fight
>took him for vet, decided to take him home
>bro have epilepsy as well
>treat him as my brither since then
>while i was in school, bro always runned into my god damn school in the exact hour, running into my classroom
>9 years of life together

I can't think of life without him. How am i supposed to move on after my literally only thing in the world will be gone?
Fuck i prefer dying alongside him
>>
File: IMG_20170316_235827.jpg (3MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170316_235827.jpg
3MB, 2992x4000px
>>2397300
Forgot another pic of him.
>>
>>2397300
That's like asking how much time you or I have left. There's no way to tell. I had 2 Danes, brother and sister, they started acting like that around 8yo. No more running to run, preferred to chill on the couch together, they lived to be 13 and 15.

Your pup is smaller breed so hopefully another 10 years. The point is you don't know how much time you have. Don't kick yourself later for not doing things you can now.

There will be a time when you can look back on your memories with happy tears, that will take awhile. Find something to keep you occupied till you're ready to love again. After every pet dies I swear off em forever, then I break and love again.

It's a circle. You are their everything, they are your best friend. It's not bad to lose them knowing you gave them such a great life. Its the greatest thing you can do for an animal to love them as much as they love you.
>>
>small-medium size
>mutt
He could drop dead tomorrow or live another 15 years, OP, there's no way to tell
Some animals slow down into senior behavior with nothing really critical wrong with them and go on for years, some animals slow down as initial stages of something more sinister
Just make sure he gets lots of love and attention like >>2397296 said, he'll be happier for it and you'll feel better when his day does come that you made his golden years lovely for him
>>
>>2397292
try not to think about it and enjoy whatever time you have left with him as it comes.

My dog lived to be 19 and if I worried about his impending death at 10, I would've almost spent half his life worrying instead of enjoying his company.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.