[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of a co2 powered pistol to ward off squirrels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2329.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2329.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
What do you guys think of a co2 powered pistol to ward off squirrels that feed off bird feeders or scare birds away?

What do I have to do to be allowed? If there's any restrictions.

Preferably I don't want to kill them, just teach a lesson. Would you guys reccomend a slingshot instead?
>>
>>2396852
>What do you guys think of a co2 powered pistol to ward off squirrels that feed off bird feeders or scare birds away?
Rodents are retards they will keep coming even if you mount their corpses on spikes all around the bird feeder

>What do I have to do to be allowed?
No idea-Dont get caught, its not hard

>Preferably I don't want to kill them, just teach a lesson.
They
dont
care

>Would you guys reccomend a slingshot instead?
You are just going full retard now
>>
>>2396856
So kill them, yes?
You just reminded me how stupid they are.
Can't get in trouble if I don't get caught
>>
>>2396859
Or try to figure out a squirrel-proof bird eater

Probably something hanging with a configuration that squirrels cant get on the rope to descent
>>
>>2396852

Just get a squirrel-proof bird feeder. They're built so that the weight of a squirrel presses down the wall and blocks off access to the food inside, but a bird's weight is insufficient to close it off.

>>2396856

You obviously don't have a dog. Two weeks of my dog barking at squirrels on the back patio, and I haven't seen squirrels in four months.
>>
>>2396880
>>2396860

The feeder itself is squirrel proof but I have a squirrel sit on the floor and eat the sunflower seeds that fell down.

That's all well and good, but while the squirrel is there, birds refuse to come, so the squirrel has to go.

I did think about placing food down for just the squirrel but they eat it way too fast
>>
>>2396852
Check local air rifle regulations. Many cities ban discharging co2 or pump powered guns. If you shoot at a squirrel, try not to fire at any upward angle. The last thing you need is to accidentally hit somebody or to damage someone's property by missing your shot.
>>
>>2396852
>>2397023
You could also use a Havahart type trap to catch and relocate the rodents if you are feeling magnanimous.
>>
How it works I'm my world.
>Alr rifles are not firearms
>Hold a state issued hunting license
>No hunting with dischrage of firearms with. 500 feet of occupied dwelling
>Fox grey and black squirres get shot off feeder between Sept 15 and March 31.
>Especially black squirrels
>Red squirrel and chipmunks get shot year-round to extermination level because they want to live in my house with me.
>Because Diana RWS 37 .22 @950 fps and 3x9 scope is not a firearm and because I am licensed hunter and because I don't make a big deal about it.
Also, traps are best efficient method.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.