[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone interested in getting this one? I've released it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: owl1.jpg (2MB, 3497x1967px) Image search: [Google]
owl1.jpg
2MB, 3497x1967px
Anyone interested in getting this one?
I've released it almost 120 miles from my house and its back to bug me.
>>
>>2395116
Owl take it off your hands. Not really though lol
>>
>>2395116
Where I live, that's illegal as all fuck, due to owls being migratory here.
>>
File: owl 2.jpg (2MB, 3366x1893px) Image search: [Google]
owl 2.jpg
2MB, 3366x1893px
I'm sure it is, but my only other option is to put it in the ground.... It runs off with almost one of my flock each day.
>>
>>2395141
You know another owl or predator will just take it's place, right?

Anyways I'll take the bait. Wherabouts do you live OP? I may be able to make the trip if it's within a few hours.
>>
Salina, Ks.
Middle of nowhere. Wonderful eh?
I've tried everything to try to make sure another wont come. Having a three story building with a steeple doesn't help.
>>
>>2395116
Have you tried trying to traumatize it? Like making lots of noise and scaring the shit out of it for like half an hour while hes in the cage then release him and he hopefully will stay away
>>
>>2395148
That's not the point, something else would come to kill your shit. You have to corral them into a coop at night. That's what everyone else has to do, you are not exempt from it just because you're lazy.
>>
This is actually its forth time in this cage. I have scared the daylights out of it. Even spooked it with a hose. then dropped it off in Nebraska. Came back. I put a band on its leg to recognized it. All of my flock goes into our buildings at night. I put them in around 8 and bring them out around 6 . This birb picks them off in the morning or evening. I've even found him/her inside the building before. No idea how it got in, steel building with fan cased vents. Every time it left behind a carcass I Threw it away. If I happen to put it in that cage, the birb was in their by morning.
>>
>>2395148
It's a drive but I guess I could make it. Want to send an email address so you can tell me where I am going? Also how quick do you want this owl out of your hair?
>>
>>2395160

[email protected]
Within a week or so I guess.
I can feed it for now.
>>
>>2395143
>>2395155
>>2395152
I'm Buying another plastic owl while I'm at it. Also Ill finish the lighting rails around the coops this weekend.
>>
>>2395148
>>2395169
>[email protected]
>Salina, Ks.

Tell us more so we know exactly where to send the feds to arrest you.
>>
>>2395157
Pic of band w/stamp or you are a faggot
>>
>>2395175
Is it illegal to hand the responsibility of relocating the birb to someone else?
>>
>>2395116
lol that owl's a hoot!
>>
File: owl3.jpg (705KB, 3296x1854px) Image search: [Google]
owl3.jpg
705KB, 3296x1854px
>>2395178
mmkay
>>
wait owls migrate? guess I'm super retarded
>>
>>2395180
It's illegal to relocate a bird listed under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 without a permit.
>>
>>2395200
There's no band. You can't know it's the same bird. In fact it most likely is not the same bird
>>
>>2395244
The picture isnt very good, but you can clearly see a dark blue band for my geese flock that I put on his ankle when I band the rest of my new geese in December.
>>
Why not turn it in to a wildlife sanctuary? That seems the easiest option, if they'll take it of course. It looks like it is hurt above the beak, so they might.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.