[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"BORK BORK I MUST GO OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!" >put him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: boxersf1.jpg (18KB, 280x252px) Image search: [Google]
boxersf1.jpg
18KB, 280x252px
"BORK BORK I MUST GO OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!"
>put him outside
>less than 5 minutes later
"BORK BORK BORK I MUST GO BACK INSIDE RIGHT NOW!"
>open the back door
>he starts playing with his ball, prancing all around the yard
>go back inside
>less than 5 minutes later
"BORK BORK BORK BORK I MUST GO BACK INSIDE RIGHT NOW!"
>>
He wants to play with you outside, dumb fuck.
>>
>take him inside
>starts puking
>>
>>2394845
No shit, but there's no reason for him to bark his head off after 3 minutes of being outside alone.
>>
>>2394970
>want to have fun playing with hooman
>bork at hooman
>he takes off his headphones and looks annoyed
>bork bork!
>pulls up his pants, closes his cartoon, and walks me outside
>oh boy play time!
>puts me outside but he doesn't go outside with me
>I don't understand
>bork bork!
>Hooman lets me back in and looks annoyed
>why won't hooman play with me
>>
>>2394970
>being outside alone.
>>
>>2395033
yeah, god forbid right?
>>
>>2394840
Congrats, your dog is under-stimulated.

Do you want a cookie?
>>
>>2395121
I go bike riding with him in the evening until he's all tuckered out, and in the morning he's already like this.
>>
Poor dog
Boxers are super cute and spunky
Bad owner! That's a bad owner!
>>
>>2395126
>exercise=stimulation

Bruh. Play with your dog. A walk is not stimulation.
>>
>>2395126
>Brain and brawn is always the same thing in dogs
Oh boy. Don't get a GSD
>>
File: 1494534352318.jpg (1MB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1494534352318.jpg
1MB, 1836x2448px
>>2394840
>micromanaging your pet
>>
>>2395132
>>2395133
>>2395137
I wonder, do you people lavish attention on your dog 24/7 or something?

I work from home, I'm actually with him 24/7 which is more than most dog owners can say.

And I exercise him and play with him every day too, but every now and then I just want him to not bark his head off the second two minutes after he gets put outside.
>>
>>2395142
I don't own pets. I own animals that I use as tools. The dogs remain outside in their pen until needed.
>>
>>2395144
>The dogs remain outside in their pen until needed.
Then I hope you're not one of the people in here giving me a hard time.
>>
Oh my fucking god he's doing it again.

I put him out first thing in the morning so he can do his business, and not even five fucking minutes later he's already going "bork?".

ENJOY THE OUTSIDE FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES YOU BROWN BASTARD

Honestly, I'm not even halfway through my off-brand chocolate chip breakfast cereal.
>>
>pulls up his pants, closes his cartoon, and walks me outside

Are you my dog?
>>
File: 1482445291850.jpg (129KB, 713x558px) Image search: [Google]
1482445291850.jpg
129KB, 713x558px
>>2395028
>pulls up his pants, closes his cartoon
>>
>>2395142
Get a shock collar that has a vibrate setting. When he barks, vibrate him. It will startle the shit out of him and make him think twice about asking you for some attention and playtime.
>>
>>2395768
At a certain point, excessive attention seeking becomes a form of dominance.
>>
get it food puzzles
>>
>>2395142
>do you people lavish attention on your dog 24/7 or something?
Absolutely not. I taught my dog some games we can play around the house faily easily.
First and foremost "seek". I hide somethign somewhere and the dog has to bring it to me.
Other than that I play with the dog between a half to one hour a day. Other than walks obviously.
If your dog is indeed a boxer you can defo teach it some fun games. They only seem derpy because they have sort of a high energy level.
>>
>>2395948
I don't know how big your house is, but you should try hiding and having your dog find you. My big boys go nuts for it
>>
>>2396170
OP here, I'm moving into a much bigger house with a lot of different rooms and floors and such.

Might try out this hide and seek business.

Do you tell him to stay, find a spot, and then call him from that spot?
>>
>>2397439
Yep, you've got it. I say "HELLOOOOO" when I want them to find me.

Even better is if you have someone who can distract your dog while you hide and then have them tell the dog to go find you

That way, your dog has no hints. It's a lot of fun. One of my dogs bites me when he finds me, so there's that extra thrill of danger when I hide.
>>
>>2394840
Kek.
My dog has separation anxiety outside. After five minutes he just has to come back in, no matter what - unless it's night, in which case he's usually okay for about an hour or so until he wants back in.
Of course, he was abandoned by previous owners and left chained in a back yard so that's why.
>>
>>2394840
Go play with your dog you stupid asshole
>>
>>2395121
Man, dogs seem like a lot of work.

No thanks.
>>
>>2398037
this
>>
How do I stop my dog from jumping in the pool?

It's funny when he jumps in by himself to play but when I'm trying to swim he just doesn't stop clawing over me like he's afraid I'll drown or something.
He then just gets out of the water and finds the ledge closest to me to jump on top of me.
>>
>>2394840
Dog is barking for you to play with him, not to come back inside.
>>
>>2398037
>>2398683
I know he's barking for me to play with him, but it's simply not ok for him to be that demanding after less than 5 minutes outside.

He's 4 years old, and he always spent some time outside alone while I worked inside.
He should learn to deal with it, a lot of dogs can deal with being outside CONSTANTLY with no human contact except a few times a day for feeding and training. Like working dogs.
But instead he's getting more and more demanding.
>>
>>2399353
This is a bait thread. No one is this stupid.
>>
>>2399659
What's the problem?

You don't agree that dogs should be able to go for at least 5 minutes without demanding attention?
>>
>>2394840
I have two boxers, I let them outside and they run laps full speed for a couple minutes, come inside and collapse
>>
File: 1340921389074.jpg (66KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1340921389074.jpg
66KB, 300x360px
>dog whining at door
>put him outside
>starts barking non stop literally two minutes later
>take him back inside
>30 minutes later he's farting constantly and whining at the door again, obviously having to poop
>>
>>2400787
>tfw your dog would rather annoy you than actually fulfill his bodily functions
>>
>>2400787
Just put him out again, and he's barking his head off again after a few minutes.

He really thinks I'm his slave or something.

He's fucking staying outside now for the next two hours.

Gonna buy a shock collar soon and teach that fucker how to behave.
>>
OP here, another little anecdote about my dog.

>have to go away for two weeks
>drop him off at the kennel where he was born
>barked all day long, every day
>kennel's neighbors even said they could set their watch to the precise timing in between each bark
>came home with a raspy voice from barking all the time
>took two weeks for his voice to return to normal

He's a shithead, pure and simple.
>>
>>2400804
One hour in and he hasn't stopped yet.

He's getting louder, starting to foam at the mouth, and he's jumping on his front legs with every bark.
>>
>>2400833
An hour and a half, and it's pretty much a constant string of barking at this point.
>>
>>2400852
He's also going to different corners of the yard to bark.
>>
>>2400833
>>2400852
>>2400854
So instead of being a responsible owner and literally checking on your animal while it tries desperately to get your attention the only way it possibly can, you would rather bitch about the inconvenience of having to listen to your animal on a Cantonese finger painting forum?
OPs a fag.
>>
>>2400856
Being a responsible owner means not being dominated by your dog.
>>
>>2400858
It also means providing training for behavioral problems.
>>
>>2400860
Which is what I'm doing.

I'm breaking the conditioning he has where "barking = he obeys my command and comes to me".
>>
>>2400861
No, you are bitching about your animal on an anonymous image board while the dog barks itself horse.
There are options ranging from medicine, corrective collars, and training. I'm willing to bet you haven't looked in to any of these. You're more worried about being cucked by your dog.
>>
>>2400862
I'm posting about it on 4chan, sure.
I have to be at the computer all day anyway.

The fact remains the same; I'm dissociating his barking from my coming to him.
>>
>>2400863
Fact remains, you're a shit owner who is ignoring your animal.
>>
>>2400864
Discipline >>>>> letting your dog boss you around.
>>
>>2400865
More like excuses for laziness and ignorance.
But hey, why listen to anyone else? Apparently your mind is made up, and it's your dog to fuck up however you wish.
>>
>>2400877
>laziness
Riiiiiiiiight.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.