[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told you this would happen! My aunt got thus pumber the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-30 18.03.35.jpg (320KB, 530x945px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-30 18.03.35.jpg
320KB, 530x945px
I told you this would happen!
My aunt got thus pumber the other day because she "needs something to love"
But she works at lot, she's out of the house more than 12 hours a day.
So of course Im stuck taking care of this thing now

It's a pain in my ass, I never asked for this!
You realize how much poop I've cleaned up today? And it's imprinted on me now too so when she's here it doesn't even bother with her, it just follows me around everywhere
>>
>>2394390
Oh no it likes you. terrible!
>>
>>2394390
Move out of your aunt's and stop taking care of it.
>>
>>2394416
yeah it totally fucking sucks
>>
>>2394390
>cleaning poop
>Not teaching it to shit and piss outside.
You're terrible.
So's your aunt.
Give it to a shelter.
>>
>>2394416
>>2394873
To be fair it's really not OPs responsibility.

OP needs to move out or stop enabling their aunt. Unless they don't have a job, live for free or mostly sits around. Then move out or earn your keep and enjoy your new dog.
>>
>>2394390
>And it's imprinted on me now too so when she's here it doesn't even bother with her, it just follows me around everywhere

Sounds like it's your dog now, Anon.
>>
>>2394873
it isn't even allowed to go outside because it has no shots yet. And I read the instructions and apparently this thing is supposed to be getting liquid vitimins twice a day and a teaspoon of corn syrup so it doesn't get hypoglycemic. She hasn't been doing this
and I had to give it a bath yesterday because its all smelly and covered in pee
>spend the whole day with the dog
>finally at 6:00 get it to go down for a nap
>aunt comes home and wakes it up 5 minutes later
>plays with it for about 10 minutes
>then goes out to go shopping
>now I'm stuck with this awake and grumpy puppy

I didn't sleep last night at all, it wakes up every 2 hours whimpering because its hungry or some shit
>nobody wants to have sex with me
>still end up with an unexpected infant child
fucking why?

>>2394888
no D:
>>
>>2395165
>it isn't even allowed to go outside because it has no shots yet.
You're retarded.
>>
>>2395181
no, seriously fuck this thing. I have a dog myself and now I'm taking care of this shit and it turns out it has kennel cough, So now it's a health risk to my dog
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.