[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you think he is legitimate? >What is your opinion on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cesar-millan.jpg (59KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
cesar-millan.jpg
59KB, 618x412px
>Do you think he is legitimate?
>What is your opinion on his methods?

The guy seems to be really good at fixing shit dogs, I don't get the hate really.
>>
File: expert.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
expert.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>2389774
/thread
>>
>>2389775
It's quite obvious the dog got spooked from the cameras though.
>>
>>2389776
>aggressively grabs dog by the top of the snout
>doesn't know how to disengage after the dog threatened him
>that fucking kick
/thread stands
>>
File: 1458398228626.jpg (58KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1458398228626.jpg
58KB, 600x803px
>>2389775
What a fucking moron. He can't read the situation at all in any way. He is a fucking poser who has no real training or proper experience around aggressive dogs let alone know how to train them properly in any way. The only reason he even has a tv show is specifically because he's a moron who is willing to do stupid shit like this for ratings (though it seems it stems from ignorance and stupidity more than "willingness" the latter of which implies knowledge and experience.)
>>
>>2389775
The full video is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
>>
>>2389798
I watched some newer stuff, that dog is his bitch now. He mindbroke it hentai doujin style.

>>2389779
He was talking to the owner and didn't notice that the dog looked at the camera and got triggered. You can't blame him on the kick, I'd send that dog in orbit if it tried to bite my hand off.
>>
>>2389830
Of your entire career is based off of training problem dogs, your first reaction to a quick bite and go shouldn't be to kick the animal. If you were just some random fuck, then sure that's a natural response. But this guy is supposed to be a professional.
>>
His best advice is and always has been to stop treating your dog like it's your baby or toy or something.

It's a dog. Tell it what it can and can't do and discipline it accordingly. Take it out for walks and make it do shit.

The whole Alpha-theory he uses I could care less for, though.
>>
>>2389889
I would've kicked that bitch into orbit
>>
>>2389798
>Spiclet doing wrestling poses with female retriever
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean the guy is a pro, despite /an/'s memeing of him, he can reduce a violent pitnigger to a little bitch in a few days, he is /dogwrangler/
>>
>>2389904
>The whole Alpha-theory he uses I could care less for, though.
>I could care less for
>could
Why don't you then?
>>
>>2389774
>have a dog that whimpers in his crate at night
>crate is in the other room
>live in apartment building

Do you think Cesar would have me kick the shit out of him as a mild correction?
>>
>>2389830
>is
She was euthanized.
>>
>>2389916
I would have shoved my hand down its throat like I do any dog the tries to bite my hand. Being up to your armpit in a german shepherd is a unique experience. One that the dog never wants to repeat.
>>
>>2389830
She was actually euthanized for her aggressive behavior kek
>>
>>2389928
>>
>>2389889
That wasn't a quick bite, it definitely looked like it punctured the muscle. You can't do much if you don't expect it other than to go with your own instinct.

>>2389955
>>2390016
There was a lab named Holly in another episode that was supposedly 'very submissive'. Doesn't add up but I guess if he failed there wasn't much hope for the dog.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.