[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my dog got hit by a truck and was badly hurt >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: doggo.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>tfw my dog got hit by a truck and was badly hurt
>tfw he was in my dad's care at the time
>I told my dad he is not to be let off leash in un-fenced area as he has run across the street to greet other dogs in the past
>my dad let him off leash
>immediately hit by truck
>dog is expected to make full recovery, but $2,000 emergency vet bill
>dad felt bad and paid for it, but money's not the problem here

What do I do?
>>
>>2386859
Throw your dad in front of a truck.
That's only fair.
>>
>>2386859
Sounds like you have a dumb dog if he runs out in front of trucks. Even squirrels are smart enough to get out of the way. Natural selection.
>>
>>2386859
Your dad is fucking stupid and not to be trusted looking after anything of yours again, as he has proven that he's incapable of following basic instructions regarding your pet's care.
>>
>>2386859
>CRAZY TRUCK DRIVER WANTS TO KILL ALL DOGS
>"THOSE FUCKING 4 LEGGED CREATURES DESERVE WHAT THEY GET THEY ARE IMPURE AND I'M NOT EVEN MUSLIM"
>>
>>2386859
buy him black king bar
>>
>>2387060
what the fuck I laughed too much at this
>>
>>2386859

why are you laughing though
>>
Chill with your dad i hope he recovers from the incident
>>
I'm sure your father feels horrible, and will never make that mistake again. Acting forgiving toward him is the mature thing to do in this situation, and might encourage your father to listen to you more in the future.
>>
>>2387071
>not laughing at your crippled dog
Laughter is the best medicine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.