[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we as average citizens do to combat the plague of outdoor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
What can we as average citizens do to combat the plague of outdoor cats ravaging our local ecosystems?
>>
catch then and go with them to vet and have them cut off their gonads
>>
>>2386147
This
Or kill them but I feel most developed countries would have a hard time getting behind a stray genocide ordinance. Dude in New Zealand barely has a following for his cat killing clan.
>>
>>2386147
Then what back to the wild?
>>
LEAVE MUH PRESHOUS KITTYS ALONE!!!!
DOGFAGS ARE JUST BIG MEANIE HEADS.
I'M JUST FEEDING A HERD OF FERAL KITTYS IT'S NOT HURTING ANYTHING
WHO CARES IF THEY KILL A FEW BIRDS AND LIZARDS, CATS ARE CUTER ANYWAYS
TOXOPLASMOSIS ISN'T REAL, IT'S A MEME
>>
who gives a fuck about some gay ass birds
>>
Trap them. Bring them to a fucking shelter. One that kills cats after they don't get adopted.

Alternatively, .22's are quiet.
>>
Gee average citizens sure bitch alot. Kill the damn cat if it's fucking with you enough.
>>
>>2386147
better off just killing them
tnr is a meme for bleeding hearts that doesn't work
>>
File: fenced_in_dog.jpg (55KB, 460x305px) Image search: [Google]
fenced_in_dog.jpg
55KB, 460x305px
>>2386144

Here we have outdoor roaming dogs (fenced in) and they tell the cats to fuck off.
>>
The more cats the better.
>>
>>2386254
You just want to drown in pussy
>>
>>2386144
Introduce outdoor dogs.
When outdoor dogs become a problem, we introduce outdoor chimps.
When the chimps become a problem, poachers will naturally appear and control the population.
>>
>>2386324
I'm pretty sure a single chimp can be problematic among humans
>>
>>2386144
Exterminate humans.
>>
>>2386144
I like cats but outdoor cats are cancer. When I catch them on my property these days I try to find a friend who wouldn't mind keeping it if sociable, otherwise I put them down.
>>
>>2386144
Kill them, only toxoplasmosisfags will disagree with this.
>>
File: 1474237578962.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474237578962.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
Cat litter ain't free. The tree of climby killy time gotta be litterd with the blood of small animals. Your dog aka the mut is not my friend. He is a neighborhood terrorist and probably has fleas as well. Whiskers and CLAWS not whiskers and PAWS ok. Praise me.
>>
>>2386171
you are literally retarded, nobody is trying to kill any cats. We are trying to find humane ways to reduce the stray cat population to prevent them from hurting other populations of animals
>>
Kill all the cats
>>
>>2386144
>Any medium to large breed dog

This solves the problem indefinitely. My GSD has already got ahold of two kittens. Truly doing God's work.
>>
>>2387215
>taking the bait
The only person here who is literally retarded is you if you can't see through that shitpost.
There's a good reason as to why you are the first to respond skippy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.