[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ducks get protection from the state when I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1495123944992.jpg (231KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495123944992.jpg
231KB, 960x960px
Why do ducks get protection from the state when I can't even get Neetbux for my raging autism?
>>
Because ducks are cute

and I honestly could give 0 fucks if you starve to death or not. I would rather my taxes go towards cute duck ramps than disability programs.
>>
>>2384541
Because you probably can hold down a job if you're capable of shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>2384740
Yeah pretty much. Cute animals are more important than humans.
>>
>>2384746
>>2384740
the brain disease of veganism

protip: it's cheaper to fab a $45 ramp and make vegans happy about le ducks so they'll vote for the suckers than to blow $700/mo to get one autist to vote for you.
>>
>>2384541
Because it's one fucking ramp that probably costs a couple of days worth of meals vs supporting some guy who most likely doesn't actually have autism and is just a huge manchild posting retarded bait threads on a Sri Lankan tapdancing imageboard.
>>
>>2384747
you fail to make a compelling point about why the state should take care of autistic faggots
duck is the tastiest bird, by the way
>>
I wonder, do the ducks even use these? I just spent an hour teaching our ducks to step up one brick to get into their pool. They just kept trying to launch their fat asses over the sides
>>
File: 149367055448.png.png (27KB, 485x263px) Image search: [Google]
149367055448.png.png
27KB, 485x263px
>>2384762
it shouldn't
>>
>tfw I realized 60-70%of my income goes to taxes and other unavoidable expenses(health insurance/union dues) after I buy shit.
I wish all welfare leeches would die.
>>
>>2385045
>60-70%
Where the fuck are you living?
>>
>>2384746
They certainly are worth more then humans. I can monetize a cute animal. All a human does is collect autism bux.
>>
>>2384869
Yes, there are some pictures out already of ducks using them.

I actually live just outside DC (Chevy Chase). I'mma see if I can take some pictures of the ramp + ducks this weekend.

>>2384541
Cute ducks and the ramp will increase tourism traffic into that specific area by a small margin for a very small one-time cost.

You, however, are a large, constant drain on society. A one-time Neetbux payment to you would be a bigger drain than the duck ramp.
>>
>>2385052
The United States of America.

Payroll, Federal income, state income, union dues, and health insurance take out about 50-60% of my pay. State + local sales tax is roughly another 10%. I get next to nothing back when I file my taxes as well.

When you look at my hourly rate of pay at $42 and some change/hr and what I actually take home and spend it's pathetic. The middle class really does bare a stupid tax burden.
>>
>>2384541
Because government doesn't mess with you that way. Your 4chan addiction does, fatass. If a state cares about making sure that ducks can easilly access their breeding environments and can enable this with $30, it's less of a wasted cause than any dollar that goes into your unemployable leech ass.
>>
>>2384740
In all honesty, this. You only have yourself to blame for getting yourself into a bad situation. Stop being a deadbeat NEET and get a job.

Meanwhile the ducks were thrust into living in our world after we took it over from them. The least we can do is try to accommodate them and make it easier for them to access the waters that were once rightfully theirs.
>>
File: 5498608983_70dedaae33_b.jpg (322KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
5498608983_70dedaae33_b.jpg
322KB, 1024x678px
on the spectrum of cute vs flavor
ducks look cuter than how good they taste. Therefore ducks aren't good to eat
>>
>>2385116
You need to hire a tax guy because you are doing something very wrong. I'm the guy that lives in Chevy Chase, and I make more than you (although my costs of living are insane around here), enough so that I am actually in a different tax bracket. At $43/hr with 2080 hours/year, you would make $89,440, which is just under the $91,900 breakpoint between 28% and 33%. A standard deduction would also put you considerably below this. You could go over if you have the type of job that gives you a lot of overtime, but still, worse case scenario you are still in my same tax bracket of 33% federal income tax. And if you do work overtime and you peak just above 92k AFTER deductions, you could probably just donate a bit to get you under and end up with a net savings (e.g. if you were at $92,900 after deductions with overtime, you could just donate $1000 to a charity to get you to $91,900, which would save you a NET of $3,595 by putting you into a lower tax bracket).

Even after I include optional 401k, all my health insurance, SS, income taxes both federal and local, I'm still only at about 45% gone, conservatively. I rounded my actual pay down and my contributions up.

Also 10% for what I assume you mean state and municipal INCOME tax is doubtful. There is no state that is actually 10%. California is 13.3% while the rest of the states are below 10%, and that is also generally on a bracketed scale, so your first $15k or whatever tends to be not taxed, then the next $15-30k tends to be taxed the smallest, then $30-80k gets taxed more, and so forth. Obviously those are just ballpark numbers. So at the end of the day, even in our tax bracket, you most likely would not be paying top tier local tax for the entire 89k or whatever you end up making.
>>
>>2386888
that's not how tax brackets work my man. everybody's first dollar in income is taxed the same (not at all) and everyone's 10,000th is taxed the same, wether it's ten out of twenty thousand or ten thousand out of five hundred thousand
>>
>>2384541
Fucking freeloading millennial niggers leeching off the state. Hate those feathered fucks. Get a job cunts
>>
>>2386908
Yeah, I just looked it up. YOu are totally correct. It works the same as my state/municipal tax example.

Still, dude's very wrong. There's no way he can be paying 60-70% in the US. You'd have to royally mess up and waaaaay overpay for that. Even if you were self-employed.
>>
>>2386866
False, ducks are the most delicious of bird, so even if they were the cutest of birds, it would still be a tie.
>>
>>2386888
You have no clue how taxes work. I have never heard of a municipal income tax either. Furthermore, my payroll tax is higher than yours because I don't participate in Social Security but instead the RRB.

Like I said, 50-60% of my income is taken out with health insurance, union dues, payroll taxes, and state and federal income taxes.
>>
>>2386888
Oh, and you also misread that my state and local combined SALES tax is 10%.
>>
>>2386888
>$43/hr

Jesus. What do you do?
>>
>>2387047
In Chevy Chase, MD I'd guess financial services. I make $42.17//hr moving freight however.
>>
>>2384541
Autism is a fake mental illness created by white people as an excuse for not punishing their kids for shitty behavior.
>>
>>2384747
>veganism
>ducks are regularly hunted
it's because they're migratory you dumbasses.if you knew your history you would know that duck and other migratory bird populations were devastated in the past due to no hunting regulations and draining wetland stopover areas to build on that migratory birds used during their routes
>>
>>2387051
I unironically believe this. It was created by the pharmaceutical companies to sell easy drugs, just like ADD in the early 90s. No one ever heard of autism until a decade ago and now suddenly we're just supposed to believe it's some massive epidemic? Too convenient if you ask me.
>>
>>2384541
Because ducks don't reproduce more retarded humans that become dependent on the state.

Defects, like you, should be culled for the sake of the species.
>>
>>2387051
>Autism is a fake mental illness created by white people as an excuse....

To sell drugs.

Same with ADD and the rest of that bullshit.

This guy gets its.... >>2387073
>>
There are people too stupid to learn how to talk who have nothing wrong with them but autism. It's very real.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ZKH2PGA8g
>>
>>2387085
Autism is just a filler disease until we can figure out what's really wrong with them. Basically anything that's considered "not normal" is filed under autism and left at that.
>>
>>2387134
yeah. it USED to be some genetically caused neuro related disease, but now you will get diagnosed with it just for not having enough friends in school.
>>
>>2387141

I work with Special Ed students. A better approximation would be that they act like they're posting on 4chan in real life.
>>
>>2385045
>health insurance
>unavoidable
Just pay the fine
>>
>>2387196
>He really thinks the fine will be $95 forever.
>>
>>2387196
>getting fined for exercising my freedom to chose not to have insurance

Land of the free my ass
>>
>>2385116
>>2385045
>union dues
And you complain about welfare leeches? I guess you need a union to protect you, since you're obviously retarded.
>>
>>2387248
>When companies sign a contract between one another to define the terms of a service we call it good business sense.
>When individuals do it we call it welfare and curse them.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.