[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My university's koi pond froze over during the winter and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: feel.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
9KB, 645x773px
My university's koi pond froze over during the winter and all the fish died. Apparently the heater failed in January and nobody realized until it was too late.

I'm honestly really choked up, I used to visit the fish every day when I had class in the building beside the pond. I even got fish food so I could feed them this year.
>>
A mouse got into my house. Too much overgrown brush on the side of MYHOUSE plus the kids leaving the back door open all the time. Little guy lived behind the stove, and came out to wander the kitchen at night.
I insisted on a live catch trap, even though his presence in my kitchen fully offended and disgusted me.
I had the trap up for 4 days right in the spot where he would emerge. And NOTHING. Peanut butter and kix cereal. I figured the trap was a bust.
So I left it out when we went out of town for 4 days. Camen back to a dead body. Sorry little guy. I wanted to set you free.
>>
File: 14955522103_c9db69de4d_b.jpg (360KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
14955522103_c9db69de4d_b.jpg
360KB, 1024x753px
>>2384256
Same as you but I had to walk past this when I went to class. Winter doesn't exist here so they will never die.

These guys would fight by the entrance of my university parking garage so no one could get out till they were done.
>>
>>2384259
You're lucky, we have Canada geese nesting all over the campus right now.
>>
>>2384256
I'm really sorry, anon.

This one time an otter got into the huge koi pond in my local park. It killed every last fish but ate only one or two. What a cunt.
>>
>>2384259
what? Just pass through them it's just a couple of geese.
>>
>>2384256
My uni has doggos
I swear to god I have never seen them on their feet, they just sleep all day
You can walk over them and they wont give a shit
>>
There was this awesome koi pond with a big fountain outside my one and only local fish store. My parents would always take me up to the fish store just to feed the koi. Some shitty teenagers thought it would be hilarious to pour bubble bath into the pond. All the fish died what was probably an agonizing, shitty death. When the boys were caught they claimed they had no idea it would kill the fish... Yeah right. The fish and pond were at least twice as old as those little shits. Have some respect.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_014907.jpg (33KB, 540x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_014907.jpg
33KB, 540x528px
>>2384256
My school has these communists that we can chase down and tie up. We used to be able to "play" with them after we caught them but this past spring break someone forgot to put them away in their cages so the Californian liberals got ahold of them and demanded "human rights" for these creatures.
Sucks man, I even bought a cattle prod to test out on them this semester but it's too late now... I'm sad.
>>
>>2384317
Dumb little fucks
>>
>>2384319
>t. psychopathic highschooler
>>
>>2385033
There's literally nothing wrong with tormenting communists
>>
Once I was taking a hike in the desert and saw a tortoise. He was on his back and struggling in the hot sun, but I didn't help him. I didn't turn him over. I don't know why... :\
>>
>>2385128
you literally have to be over the age of 18 to post on this website, despite what your home board will lead you to believe.
>>
File: 1474404137589.png (94KB, 392x382px) Image search: [Google]
1474404137589.png
94KB, 392x382px
>>2384319
>tfw no campus communists to play with and put in cages
>>
>>2385128
Triggered commie detected
>>
>>2385295
Get the fuck off of my board, you swine. No matter how righteous you think your ideas are, you are still a piece of human filth who nobody loves. Go back to /pol/ with the other rejects and fuck off.
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>2385295
lol i watched american history x to 1488 praise KeK! xD
>>
File: leech-parasite.jpg (21KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
leech-parasite.jpg
21KB, 480x357px
>>2385327
>>2385356
>everything I don't like is pol!
I genuinely don't like communists and anarcho-capitalist faggots like yourselves. You're fucking scum like your shit-brained fatfuck Karl (Aint gota Job so Pay My Way) Marx.
But let's keep this /an/ related. Pic related. It's a communist.
>>
>>2385371
>People who think I'm an obnoxious shitposter must disagree with my philosphy
>>
>>2384258
Nice blog post
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.