[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog loses its fucking mind when i put it on a leash. Not pulling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: msg-134404023599-640x452.jpg (61KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
msg-134404023599-640x452.jpg
61KB, 640x452px
My dog loses its fucking mind when i put it on a leash. Not pulling it lays down and wont move and the slightest tug to the leash and it acts like its being beaten to death. What the fuck is wrong with this retard. Theres not even an opening to start training it she lays and loses her fucking mind. Who has advice, Preferably not some know it all douche, I need someone who has a dog and has overcome this kind of behavior.
>>
Fuck /b/ was more helpful than you guys... how does that feel?
>>
Both you and your dog can go fuck itself......how does that feel now?
>>
>>2383487
I mean you're still placed under /b/ so your opinion isnt reaching very high here.
>>
File: IMG_20160428_162015.jpg (373KB, 1024x1577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160428_162015.jpg
373KB, 1024x1577px
maybe try a harness and get him to walk around the house using treats to get him used to it?
>>
>>2383487
Good, stay there.
>>
lol >>>/b/732837820
>>
is it a pug?
>>
Before putting it on, let her smell the leash and examine it. Don't just clip it on and drag her around. give her treats and love when you let her see it so she associates seeing the leash with good things. once it's on and she's lying down refusing to move, just try siting a few feet away from her, call her name and give her a treat and lots of pets when she comes over. Continue by moving even farther away and repeat. Even outside once she starts agreeing to walk on leash, you should always give her lots of encouragement and treats so she learns that walking is a fun activity.
>>
>>2383487
You only waited what, 10 minutes on one of the slowest boards for very specific advice? Maybe your dog can tell what an inpatient ass you are. Leave the leash on your dog and walk away. Let it get used to the leash being on first, without it losing its mind. It'll have to calm down eventually. Just keep an eye on it around the house so it doesn't strangle itself.
>>
>>2383479
Is he used to the collar, or do you put the collar on only to leash him?

This could be a collar issue as well
>>
have you tried strangling her?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.