[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/ Just got a Boxer puppy Toughts on the breed? Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Hey /an/
Just got a Boxer puppy
Toughts on the breed?
Anyone with experience of boxers?
pic not related, just a random boxer
>>
I personally love this breed I have 4 of them myself.
They are great dogs but i recommend start traning early cause they are very active energetic dogs but have great personalities.
Also be careful of white boxers because they usually have all the bad genes and can be aggressive, but other than that they are a great breed in General
>>
>>2382167
White boxers are also more likely to be deaf.
>>
>>2382162
Active, goofy, perpetual puppies.
It's a shame that they are basically cancer factories.
>>
>>2382167
Im training it basics atm, dontt wanna be too hard
>>
>>2382170I bough it from a really good breeder and she showed me medical papers etc and it should be very healthy
>>
>>2382167
also it is not white, its tan with white like the one in the picture
>>
File: 20161105_205955.jpg (510KB, 2988x2193px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_205955.jpg
510KB, 2988x2193px
This is the newest one we got we were slacking with her tranining so she became a little brat barking and nipping at you and doesnt listen at all but were better now we use lemon water mix which works most of the time and the older male we have helps keep her calm too
>>
i think they're pretty ugly. especially when they have a stump tail
>>
I have a boxer mix, prepare to get your face slapped around a lot. They're super playful. My boyfriends boss had one in his graphic design business and every time I visited it would tackle me to the ground. I plan on getting us a purebred one in a couple years (when my older dogs pass on).
>>
>>2382418
>prepare to get your face slapped around a lot

Can confirm, I'm convinced that's why they're called Boxers.
>>
>>2382169
Any white purebred dog is more likely to be deaf.
>>
File: the goon.jpg (821KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the goon.jpg
821KB, 960x1280px
hey man, here's my old goon, he'll be turning 11 this year

people have told me they live to around 8 or 9, so i must be doin somethin right.

pretty much just keep them entertained and start training early, mental stimulation tuckers them out faster than physical.

also don't be me, socialize as soon as you can with other dogs/people, my boy's super autismo and hates being around other dogs his size.

oh and if you have space for it, get him a soccer ball, they love using their front paws to kick shit around, hence the name Boxer
>>
File: photo_2017-01-01_00-52-31.jpg (103KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-01-01_00-52-31.jpg
103KB, 960x1280px
>>2383331
one more
>>
>>2383334
>where's the pizza mang
>>
it's gonna smell bad and point it's asshole at things.
>>
Be prepared to have them die at 5 from cancer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.