[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we don't much care for honks around here, but this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-13 18.51.57.jpg (423KB, 1055x1055px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-13 18.51.57.jpg
423KB, 1055x1055px
I know we don't much care for honks around here, but this made me reee

Guess some ass munch was fishing in the preserve and didn't clean up his shit, so now this one is tangled in fishing line and it's wrapped around her mouth. The thing I circled is a lure, still attached and dangling with hooks on it, and she had about 6 feet of line dragging behind her.

I couldn't get close enough to set her free, my presence was just stressing out and already visibly stressed animal even more
>>
Call your local animal welfare organization and report it.
>>
>>2380917
only stupid memers parroting whatever they hear have a problem with geese. if they had ever seen one in real life they wouldn't hate because they literally don't do anything
>>
>>2380928
I think it's too late for that now
>>
>>2380929
Literally my only experience with geese is them terrorizing my park as a kid, and I'm pretty certain most of the geese hate stems from similar encounters.
>>
Fisherman reporting in.
Sometimes the line gets tangled in places that it's near impossible to remove, or the fish snaps the line and then good luck finding it again, and the way you describe it, it probably was the case. No worthy fisherman abandons a hook just because.
>>
>we
>>
>>2381325
I'll tell you exactly what happened, someone cast and got their line caught in the spatterdock, then couldn't be assed to wade in and remove it so they just cut it and left several feet of invisible death for the waterfowl to get tangled up in
>>
>>2380929
LARPers who see geese in flight or through car window never been charged by hissing goose bastards, never seen an kid beat up by goose, never been driven off park, yard, golf course, pond, playground, beach by dog-park levels of goose shit, online LARPers never had to deal with nitrification and fish kills because goose shit.
Giant Canada Goose is literally driving down nesting populations of mallards and black ducks, and the USF&W and state DNRs hand out nuisance control permits that include nest and egg removal, capture and relocation, and extermination.
>ever seen one.
My ass. You are clueless as to the levels of environmental and economic impact from overpopulation of GCG in the upper Midwest.
>>
>>2380929
I only joke around about geese being monsters and shit. The problem is when rebbit comes in and can't recognize the ironic shitposting.
>>2381541
I have dealt with geese and been attacked by geese and still don't hate them. It's a fucking animal, it's not like it fucked my wife or anything.
>>
>>2381548
>not like it fucked my wife or anything.
yet
>>
>>2381541
The only time I've seen geese charge kids it's when the kids were antagonizing it or other animals around it. But the kids usually react by getting more riled up, running away while screaming with excitement. Pisses me off that they're so ignorant of the stress they're putting on an animal.
>>
>>2381541
please, I get close enough to touch geese all the time and they do nothing
>>
>>2380917
>I couldn't get close enough to set her free, my presence was just stressing out and already visibly stressed animal even more

So instead you left it to die slowly... good job.

Next time, man up and free the damn thing, it's not like it's a bison with a fencepost stuck in its side.
>>
>>2381589
nigga, you expect me to be able to catch a wild goose on foot?

thats so difficult it became an idiom
>>
>>2381622
the local ones here are easily lured within grabbing distance by the promise of food.
>>
>>2381673
begs the question, feeding animals in the preserve carries a hefty fine and potential jail time. But if you were baiting the animal in for the purpose of releasing it from a man made entanglement, would that hold up as a defense in court?
>>
>>2381584
>Touching geese
>>2381673
>Feeding geese
The real problem
>>
>>2381687
no
>>
>>2381798
but why
>>
>>2381959
because lawers dont care about you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.