[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's this shit about cats having brain parasites? is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cat.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
what's this shit about cats having brain parasites? is it just some shitty meme or is it something remotely scientific?
>>
It's a meme with as much scientific basis as the earth being flat. Dogfags just parrot it here because they're insecure and need to try to feel better about themselves.

Weird how catfags are chill about preferring cats while dogfags always shit their pants in a fury if you mention not liking dogs.
>>
>>2379133
Look up toxoplasmosis gandii my dude
>>
File: cat-litter-box.jpg (145KB, 740x401px) Image search: [Google]
cat-litter-box.jpg
145KB, 740x401px
>>2379139
it's weird how in every thread about cats some toxoplasma infected, retarded catfag brings up dogs completely unprovoked
>>
It's not a meme but it probably won't impact you unless you have a habit of touching feral cat shit and eating afterward. Trolls call catfags toxo victims and it makes them super butthurt so they keep doing it.
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>2379140
>Our results suggest that a positive test for T. gondii antibodies does not result in increased susceptibility to neuropsychiatric disorders, poor impulse control or impaired neurocognitive ability… this is, to our knowledge, the most comprehensive assessment of the possible link between T. gondii infection and a variety of impairments in a single cohort.

Stay insecure.
>>
>>2379142
Weird how many anti-catfag threads there are in the catalog right now, including some sperg who literally took a screencap of his own denial of being a dogfag and posted it around in response to things.
>>
>>2379144
Enjoy your car accidents one-study conclusion latent toxo infected

>it's okay to have these parasites, they didn't do nuffin
>>
>>2379144
I didn't imply that it was an actual thing that affects humans as it does rats. OP was wondering if there was any scientific basis to the meme and I was giving the answer that yes there is a parasite in cats that transfers over to other animals (namely rats but can infect humans and if that human is pregnant can cause developmental delays in the fetus) so it's not just a purely mythical parasite that came out of thin air for a meme
>>
Fucking cats are responsible for the death of many dolphins because of their shitty parasites. That enough is reason to ban outside cats.
>>
File: IanCrow2.jpg (107KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
IanCrow2.jpg
107KB, 800x1130px
>>2379144
>this tumor on my head is fine because it's BENIGN

literal catfag retard logic
>>
>>2379160
But that isn't benign
>>
>>2379684
It was. The type of tumor it is cannot spread to other body tissue (cancer).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.