[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sigh can I date a dog person? I really like her, and I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1493585164144.jpg (605KB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493585164144.jpg
605KB, 1440x1800px
sigh

can I date a dog person?

I really like her, and I think she likes me too, but I don't know if I should get involved with someone who might think less of me because I don't like those smelly dirty annoying animals
>>
>>2378353
Just tell her you hate the animals she loves and see how it goes.
>>
She'll probably stop liking you as soon as she finds out what you think of her dog m8
>>
>>2378353
break it off before shit turns tragic - sounds like a dealbreaker
>>
>>2378353
>sigh
Stop
>>
>>2378385
what
>>
>>2378414
>wut?
He realize it was a shitpost upon reading the first word.
>>
>>2378428
it is not a shitpost
who are you quoting
>>
People who cant appreciate dogs cant be trusted. It wont work OP, a normal person wont date a monster like you.
>>
It's probably best for her if s he doesn't date a muslim
>>
>>2378353
>smelly dirty annoying animals

Lol

>Thinking how cat box isn't permeating his house with odor.
>Petting a cat that licks it's ass then entire furry body, spreading the poopoo everywhere
>>
Are you Muslim?

If so and that is the basis of your judgement with dogs, break up with her. For both your sakes.

If you already know she likes dogs, what other haram is she into? Best to not lead her on for both your sakes
>>
Not if they're chihuahuas.
>>
I'd never date a dog person simply because in order to have a dog and care for it properly, you kind of have to be a dog person.

And dog people are fucking annoying. I don't mind dogs even if they're smelly and loud and generally gross, but dog people are insufferable.
>>
That's a horrible thing to assume about her dog already. Don't even try. Fuck you cat boy.

>>2378454
This
>>2378515
This
>>
Adding to my post that maybe you should let the dog and cat decide. If they get along then you guys should aim to get married, if the dog mauls your cat then maybe it's about time that you're freed from the grip of toxoplasmosis.
>>
File: 20170508_185751.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_185751.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Dude.. thats my cat. The funny thing is i dont remember posting that picture on here.
>>
>>2378543
That looks like my cat excpet for yours has a bigger beard
>>
>>2378546
Lol yea I love him. Is yours also gray maine coon mix?
>>
>>2378547
Also a*
>>
>>2378353
You can be with someone with differing opinions than you as long as you can find some common ground. People who've had completely different political opinions have been able to make it work just by not discussing them or, in some rare cases, mutual education. Maybe if you get together with her you can convince her of why dogs might not be that great, or she can open your eyes to the benefits of dogs.
It does you no good shutting yourself off from others just because you don't align with them completely. It stunts your personal growth.
>>
File: 1421725937413.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1421725937413.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>>2378541
>>2378528
>>2378505
>>2378515
this is why people don't like dogfags

you guys are needy, pointlessly aggressive and insecure and this is why you need a dog, because that thing will never tire of your behavior and will blindly worship you like you expect everyone else to.

normal people with dogs sometimes exist, but dogfags generally make really annoying, unsatisfying lovers.
>>
I wouldn't date someone that didn't like my dog. What if it got far enough into the relationship that you'd like to move in together? You just gained a pet you didn't want which would make your life unpleasant, or you would ask to get rid of it if you couldn't get over your dislike. If someone asked me to get rid of my dog I'd tell them to go fuck off in a dumpster.
>>
>>2378542
This right here. Get to it OP
>>
>>2378551
>Toxoplasmosis fag
>>
>>2378549
>Maybe if you get together with her you can convince her of why dogs might not be that great
worst advice. this isn't how people work. it'll only cause tension and anger.
>>
>Gets with someone
>Forces them to basically kill off their pupper because you don't like it

Yeah okay cat fag, I think you should just buy ten more cats instead.
>>
>>2378448
I was quoting >>2378414
And any post that begins with
>sigh, blahblahblah
Is a shit post.
Not necessarily shitposting, but certainly shitty
>>
>>2378454
>>
>>2378779
Lovecraft's cat was named Nigger-man
>>
>>2378549
>dogs are not that great
Dude, dog people love dogs for the good and bad things. It's just pointless and it will probably piss her
>>
>>2378767
"sigh" is a commonly used expression to portray frustration in a written channel where you can't actually audibly sigh
in this case I used it to emphasize how hard it is for me to be in a situation where I have to choose between the attraction I feel to this person and the standards I've held throughout my life
the post isn't "shit" just because I used an expression, you just don't like it because you don't like that expression
post number 2378414 says
>what
>>
Is that a picture of you in the OP? If so, I would advise against it.
>>
File: 1494557771395.png (57KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494557771395.png
57KB, 320x320px
>>2378353
>can I date a dog
No.
>>
>>2378953
Stop dating otherkin and the problem fixes itself, sighbaby.
>>
This thread is why I hate dog owners
>I dont like dogs
>You're a subhuman how could you ever not love dogs
>I own an animal that is not a dog
>Why dont you get a real animal like a dog
>That thing is dangerous unlike a dog

>>2378353
If you hate dogs it's for the best to either let her know that or just stop pursuing all together. It seems like a pretty major incompatibility.
>>
>>2379987
people that don't care either way about dogs are fine
people who actively dislike them should not be trusted
these are just facts of life
>>
>>2379989
>You dont like dogs?
>You're a bad person
You're basing your entire view of people on a smelly mutt.
>>
>>2379992
yup
>>
>>2378353
>can I date a dog person

Fucking furries.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.