[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post about losing my poor kitty to a dog on /an/ >everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

>post about losing my poor kitty to a dog on /an/
>everyone blames me (I didn't even personally let it out)
>dog fags raging hard
>find out who killed my cat and what dog
>find out my cat was in private property and the dog jumped a wall
>contact animal protective services
>they told me the dog owner is in the wrong and they are pursuing my case

Glad I get to slam another careless dog owner
>>
>things that didn't happen; extreme butthurt edition
>>
>>2377788
What a projection. This actually did happen.
>>
>>2377790
>it was real in my mind
t. delusional toxo victim
>>
>>2377779
lel your shitty cat still died horribly
>>
Grats OP. I'm really glad justice is served.
>>
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>2377779
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>cats and dogs roaming free everywhere
consider not living in a shit area?
>>
>>2377779
Your cat was the one outside of your property. You were in the wrong.
>>
>>2377807
I love the assumption anyone can uproot themselves and move to a nice neighborhood at any time.
>>
Loose dogs are far worse than loose cats

I'm fortunate to live in the country where I've been able to just shoot my neighbor's pets
>>
>>2377779

>> dog jumped a wall.

Unless that "wall" was maybe 1 ft. tall I call bullshit.
>>
>>2377845
Dogs can climb fences and dodge electric fence lines.
>>
>toxoplasmosis fags think they're welcome here
>toxoplasmosis fags complaining when the tables turn and they're outdoor cats get mauled to shit instead of a hundred morning birds
>>
>>2377779
Notu desu shito agen
>>
>>2377779
>>post about losing my poor kitty to a dog on /an/
>>everyone blames me (I didn't even personally let it out)
>>dog fags raging hard
>>find out who killed my cat and what dog
>>find out my cat was in private property and the dog jumped a wall
>>contact animal protective services
>>they told me the dog owner is in the wrong and they are pursuing my case
>
>Glad I get to slam another careless dog owner

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2377779
>Posts story expecting sympathy
>Gets shit for letting the cat outside and acting shocked and avoiding blame when it dies
>can't let it go
>radically changes story and posts it again
>>
>>2377860
dunno, but it really gets those brain juices flowing...
>>
>>2377779
Wtf I hate dogs now?!?!?
>>
>>2377848
And they can also dodge bullets and turn themselves into mist.
>>
>>2377863
I didn't know everything when I first posted it.
I only got an eyewitness account yesterday

Honestly I've not changed anything, just added onto what I know.
>>
File: autism.jpg (7KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
7KB, 233x217px
>Lets cat outside
>Ignores fact it's probably contributing to the extinction of morning birds.
>Cat gets torn to bloody shreds by a loyal doggo
>Probably gets the dog gassed

I think we all know whose behind this.

Thank's for getting a dog killed because you feel the need to let your dumbass cat outside in a world of dangers instead of just keeping it inside like a normal person does with their pets.

>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but they said the owner is responsible so they'll just fine them!
Yeah, no. The dog is going to be gassed because of your autism and it's you fault

Always a sad day when another doggo dies because of autism.
>>
>>2377865
So does most of the world.
>>
>>2377867
So someone found your mauled cat in your own yard, took it to the vet and called you?
>>
>>2377868
There's too many shitty defective dogs running around anyway, gotta keep their numbers in check so they don't move on to kids.
>>
>>2377779
Ban this fagote already
>>
>>2377871
Dog jumped wall in which my cat was sat, grabbed it off the wall and killed it. The cat was on private property and there was a sign saying no dogs allowed with a huge fine.
I rang the number and animal protective services and they told me I've got a strong case.
>>
>>2377871
I didn't know all this until someone got in contact and told me what they witnessed

God bless them
>>
>>2377875
>there was a sign saying no dogs allowed with a huge fine

all right, this is where you tried too hard
>>
>>2377881
I have literally no idea what you're going on about you autist.
It was private property. There was literally a sign saying no dogs allowed and a number to ring to report offenses.

I didn't know because I didn't know where my kitty was killed.

The original post was a mess. This is a correction.
>>
>>2377875
>contradicting your first story.
Mate, if the cat was inside your propriety you are in the right.
But according to your first story he clearly wasn't, and now you are obviously backtracking to look like you are not a bitter ice of shit
>>
>I rang the number and animal protective services and they told me I've got a strong case.

Almost spat my coffee
You are too funny
>>
>>2377885
Cat wasn't in my garden. But was on private property.
Ain't mine, but dogs aren't allowed on this property.
>>
>>2377892
>Cat wasn't in my garden

There you go, you irresponsible fucking owner.
>>
>>2377845
>>2377848
>>2377866
not either of you, but coyotes can jump at least 7 foot walls
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>2377860
>>2377864
>>2377865
>What did he mean by this?
>dunno, but it really gets those brain juices flowing...
>Wtf I hate dogs now?!?!?
leave now, neo-/pol/ cancer
>>
>>2377779
>>>2377860
>>>2377864
>>>2377865
>>What did he mean by this?
>>dunno, but it really gets those brain juices flowing...
>>Wtf I hate dogs now?!?!?
>leave now, neo-/pol/ cancer

Really makes you think.....
>>
>>2377914
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2377915
>>2377916
you fags ruined /pol/
>>
>>2377917
Epic :')
>>
>>2377919
keep giving your low quality shitty meme tier responses.
it's sad knowing the board will never be able to rid itself of the /r/The_Donald cancer and the TRS cancer
>>
>>2377917
Wow.....so this....is the power.... of /an/
>>
>>2377920
>implying I'm a drumphtard

Feel the bern
>>
>>2377920
>>2377917
>t. Delusional dogfags
>>
File: fancyfeast.jpg (137KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fancyfeast.jpg
137KB, 600x400px
is op the same guy complaining about the nonexistant butthurt dogfags in every thread about cats?

lmfao no one cares about your garbage cat and your made up story
>>
>>2377908
The animal protective services disagree with you?????
>>
>>2377923
>>
>>2377932
Sure thing bud.
>>
>>2377941
Makes me happy you're this defeated.
>>
>>2377947
>defeated
Considering you're the one with the dead cat because you refuse to accept responsibility for keeping your animal properly supervised, it appears you are the one who lost.
>0/10 made me reply
>enjoy the (You) it's the only reason you're making these threads
>>
>>2377932
They probably think your cat was killed on your property with how you are stating it.
>>
>he thinks animal services gives a shit about a dead cat
>he thinks they're not just giving lip service when they say they'll look into it

hey op, i got a nice bridge for sale
>>
>>2377779
you must be mentally ill to be this obsessed
>>
>>2377917
no, trump supporters ruined /pol/
>>
>>2377875
good thing dogs can read
>>
>>2377883
so your cat was still on somebody else's private property? retard you were both in the wrong
>>
>>2377920
fuck off trumpanzee
>>
>>2377779
Honestly the real victim is the owner of the kill site. Two feral animals got lose on his property and one left a corpse of the other on his property.
>>
>>2377883
Jim from the office face
>>
>>2377938
>implying hitler is bad
who's nu-/pol/ now?
>>
>>2378004
>>2378001
>>2377994
>>2377938
>>2377923
>>2377920
>>2377917
You fags are ruining this poorly disguised bait thread with all the political bantz.
How do you expect OP to get (You)'s like that?
>>
>>2377828
Stop being poor and wasting money.

Poor people waste more of their income than they really should. If I was making $30k a year I would be riding a bicycle everywhere and ditching my car. I'd be cooking all of my own meals and living like the poor person I am. Then again, I'm not poor, don't live in a shitty neighborhood, never need to cook, and don't make excuses for my poor choices and borderline alcoholism.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (7KB, 720x160px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
7KB, 720x160px
>>
>>2377779
>I didn't even personally let it out
holy fuuuuuuuck all this backpedaling uhrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>2378079
Not the guy you're replying to, but you have no idea what it's like to be poor. How 'bout you just shut the fuck up.

>"ditch the car and bicycle everywhere"
Ahhahaha so easy isn't it
Dumbfuck
>>
>>2378118
You have no idea how poor I used to be. I lost a quarter of my body weight in 4 months because I couldn't eat. I had to make the choice between paying my electric bill and eating. I was in the lowest of lows and had not a penny to my name, but I really did get past it.

Today I make six figures and do very well for myself, but I make it a point to never forget how bad I once had it, how lonely and tired and hungry I was. You don't know me, you don't know what I've lost, and you wouldn't be talking the way you do now if you did.

I don't want your sympathy, your sorrow, or your condolences. I want you to be a better person and to learn from the mistakes I made.

1.) Ask for help if you need it.
2.) Never live outside your means.
3.) Whatever joy you have today, it could all end tomorrow. So make the most of it.
>>
>>2378004
im the anti nu-pol guy
but im not the one who shared that anti bernie may may
>>
>>2377779
Sorry for your lose anon,I know the feeling
As a dog owner,yes,dogs can and will try to kill cats,its just how things work,
Get a new cat,as we all do
>>
>>2377998
kek
>>
>>2377779

Didn't you learn your lesson back in 1984, Mrs. Deagle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK30R1gsgGk
>>
>>2378365
you could not make this post more reddit
>>
>No more replies
Looks like I win, dogfags
>>
File: 6067331.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
6067331.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
>>2379726
>>No more replies
>Looks like I win, dogfags
>>
>>2377779
>dog flew a commercial airliner over my 88meter high wall
>cat was in my private parts and not outside
>i called the kitty-cat patrol and they're gonna euthanize all dogs
This bait doesn't even belong in
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 285817_5_.png (233KB, 316x500px) Image search: [Google]
285817_5_.png
233KB, 316x500px
>>2379812
>>
>>2379812
>>2379813
Update: animal control came and took away the dog. I was listening by the window and the dumb owner wouldn't stop screaming, so the police was called and she was arrested. I laughed my ass off.
>>
>>2380071
>thingsthatdidnthappen.jpg
>>
>>2380075
But it did happen? ??
>>
>>2377856
>toxoplasmosis fags think they're welcome here

/an/ Animals & Nature
>>
>>2377868
Dogs should be killed for the shit animals they are.
Unless it's a work dog it has no meaning in it being in a human settlement
>>
>>2377917
/pol/ was ruined the time it was created
>>
>>2378140
>and my name is....Shadow the Hedgehog, don't forget it kiddo
>>
>>2380097
Dogs are basically like niggers and mudslimes.
A non cuck white should always pick a cat
>>
>>2377779
kill em all OP
>>
>>2378079
>>2378140
Bike thing isn't feasible for most jobs.
Live in a hot climate (or just, summer), bike to work, arrive drenched in sweat and get told to fuck off.

Where I used to live it also wasn't feasible to bike much of anywhere. No sidewalks, everything very spread out, dangerous to ride on streets.

Not being able to eat and "losing a quart of your body weight" is also incredibly silly. You can get food stamps quite easily. If you exceed the income requirements to receive foodstamps, there are endless food banks everywhere. You don't even need to show them proof of anything; you just go in and take what you need.
There are also subsidies for utilities and phone bills for poor income persons who cannot pay them.
>>
>>2380102
>Being poor once and fixing your shit is edgy
Stay poor, poorfag.
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>2380112
>He's not alpha enough to keep a dog under control
>D-dogs are for cucks!
>>
>>2380112

Which is why Arabs worship cats
>>
>>2380120
You don't need to be alpha to do that, you just need to not be a lazy sack of shit
>>
>>2380127
You need at least a hint of having balls when you have to confront it.
I've seen people scared of my cocker hispaniel, telling me "that's a big dog" I couldn't fucking believe it.
>>
>>2380118
Not that, how you explain it with things like
>I don't want your sympathy, your sorrow, or your condolences
>>
A cat doesn't know or care to differentiate between humans, anyone that feeds it is the same as its owner. Dogs on the other hand form long lasting, meaningful emotional connections to specific individuals.

Your pointless ecological destroyer was no great loss but using its death to try and separate a worthwhile animal from its family and condemn it to death just shows how emotionally stunted cat owners are.
>>
>>2380136
It's obvious that you never had cats, cats can differentiate the people around them and who is their owner, cats are worth to their family as if they were dogs.
>>
>>2380139
I could steal your cats tomorrow (not that I want to) by offering them nicer food than you do.
>>
>>2380143
You know that you could do the exact same thing with a dog, if you find a dog alone and offer it food it will follow you
>>
>>2380150
Not true. Stay mad, kiddo.
>>
>>2380150
LOL, no.
I've taken care of my friends dogs, for months sometimes, they get really happy when their owner gets back, and don't think twice about leaving with him.
>>
>>2380152
Nigga it's basic logic, find animal alone, give it food, the animal follows you. It's actually more probable to happen with a dog than with a cat, the cat would probably eat and then fuck off
>>
>>2380154
>This is what catfags believe
>>
>>2380075
>if i put question marks then its confirmed??? ? ?
>>
>>2380154
I like dogs generally more than cats and this is true, to a degree.

A dog is more likely to be less skittish of you and readily accept the food at first. That dog is less likely to continuously pursue you long-term though. Once the cat is aware of your ability to provide food consistently, they will seek you out. Dog is more likely to appreciate you while you're around, but not put (as much) much effort into finding you.
>>
>>2380245
>cat seeking you out
Is a meme? Practically any malnourished domesticated animal would follow someone home if that person fed it. But no cat would just up and follow a random person somewhere because they gave it a treat consistently. At best, they'd accept your presence if you refrained from touching them
>>
>>2380267
I grew up with a colony of about 20 feral cats on our property.
Many of them would be underfed if I did not feed them and all of them were skittish of me for a very long time. If I tossed food to them, they ran away. If I extended my hand, they ran away.

Cats are much more skittish.

Vs. the stray dogs, I could tempt them with something that smelled fairly nice and they were a bit more "courageous" and didn't immediately run off. If I tossed food to them, they might bolt a few steps away, but they did not outright RUN. I could lure a dog in closely by repeatedly tossing food closer and closer to it, and they relaxed faster than a cat would.

The cats took very long amounts of time of putting food out for them, conditioning them to that food without my presence, then adding myself in nearby, closer and closer, over a span of time before I could get near them.

Once that happened though, the cats would often run in flocks and meow at me for food. The stray dogs usually went on their way if I made no effort to tie/contain/keep them.
>>
>>2380695
gross disgusting cat enabler
>>
>>2380698
This is when I was a kid in a rural area.

I'm in my 20's now and live in a stray-cat-free apartment, with two dogs for companions.
>>
>>2380087
Then were are the pics?
>>
>>2377788
fpbp cat fags forever btfo
>>
>declawing cat so that it can't flee from dogs
>>
>>2380099
it used to be great. even mootles said it was one of the boards he browsed most often
and it would've stayed great if he had been around to kill the Personal Army fags
>>
>>2380695
Sounds amusing
>>
>>2380695
>Stray dog
There's the key, idiot. It doesn't have an owner to have loyalty to.
>>
File: 1483526437883.jpg (175KB, 1360x462px) Image search: [Google]
1483526437883.jpg
175KB, 1360x462px
this might be the most underage board on the site
anyway, i have no dog in this fight but will side with the OP because he looks lonely in the midst of all the dogfags
and all this ridiculous talk that cats are bringing some species of bird close to extinction
>>
>>2380866
declawing isn't good for cats phampalicious
>>
>>2380918
Neither did the cats.

This was just a comparison of their behavior and ability to befriend.

I'm not sure what you're even trying to really point out, though. The dogs were less likely to be loyal to me/stick around, despite having no owner to go back to. The cats also had no owner, but were more likely to stick around.

What was the point you were trying to make?
>>
>and all this ridiculous talk that cats are bringing some species of bird close to extinction

Have you ever heard of Australia
>>
>>2377779
I used to have a dog that would come by and rip me and my two neighbors trash literally over the ENTIRE YARD. One day we caught it in the act and it came up to me and fucking bit my brother, so he kicked it. I finally got tired of the fucker so I followed it home and talked to the owners, I told them what the dog has been doing and they threatend to call the cops on us because of the whole kicking thing. And I'm a dog lover and all but should I just shoot it with a bb gun or something. Can't claim liability insurance over the biting cuz it was a while ago, no crime of the dog tearing through the trash, do you think what you did would work in my situation
>>
>>2381222
a secure trash can, you absolute braindead retard
>>
>>2377779
How did it get out, do you know?
>>
>>2381222
Most places have laws against free-roaming dogs so just call animal control next time you see it out
>>
>>2381222
If a dog bites a person that is the time to call animal control and get the mutt put down.
>>
>>2377856
Toxoplasmosis affecting humans is a myth.
>>
>>2381248
https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/
>>
File: toxoplasmosis1358640082797.png (2MB, 859x888px) Image search: [Google]
toxoplasmosis1358640082797.png
2MB, 859x888px
>>2381248
>>
Here's how to prevent that from happening again.

>Don't let your cat outdoors
>Use a leash on your cat
>No more outdoor cats for your cats safety and yours (will prevent from being butt hurt in the future)
>Don't get a cat

Outdoors not for cats anymore unless their farm cats. Sorry anon, I'm a cat person but would rather keep them safe.
>>
>>2381254
>tfw to intelligent for dogs
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.