[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hornets nest? Its easily the size of a beachball. What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170509_160039.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_160039.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hornets nest? Its easily the size of a beachball. What do I do with it?
>>
jab it with a broomhandle, definitely. otherwise, consider calling a professional because fuuuuck that.
>>
Seal the entrance then slowly cut it off. Find the garbage can of someone you hate, throw it in there so it breaks and slam the lid on before they get you.
>>
>>2377754
And where is it, exactly? I'd recommend spraying the exterior with Raid then running like hell if it breaks open. Come back ina few hours and dot it again, repeat until the whole damn thing is genocided.
>>
>>2377754
fuck that, get an exterminator on the phone
>>
>>2377754
OP if you have a power washer put on the smallest nozzle and laser that shit at night

Alternatively if the nest is in the attic you can try smoking them out w/ a rodent bomb and barrel, just keep a thing on top to prevent sparks or flames from touching insulation. I did this to remove bats so it might work for bees.
>>
Is it active? a nest that size would result in a whole lot of hornets in my experience.

Usually we plop them into a large jar and seal it asap and then leave it in the forest and come back for it later. At that size I don't really know what the best course of action would be though.
>>
>>2377771
quads decide
>>
>>2378891
Lurk more, those aren't quads
>>
>>2377754
Do what any red blooded human would do.
Stand off a bit and throw rocks at it.
>>
>beach ball

odd choice of size reference
>>
>>2379082
It's normal for me, where are you from? (not the poster, btw)
>>
Enough nonsense!
This needs to occur at night, after the bastards have returned home from their daily fuckery. Preferably on a cool night, so they are slow, and other reasons soon apperant.

Cover yourself head to toe. Tuck your pantcuffs in your boots. Shirt tucked into pants, tape the seams loosely with duct tape or wide masking tape. We don't want them getting next to your skin.

Use a scarf and some type of hood. And gloves if you want. Goggles aren't over the top. Tape the collar and cuffs.

Now get in your car and go to the hardware store. They'll know exactly why you are there. Get at least four cans of the 30 foot jet stream wasp and hornet blaster. Mix and match active ingredients.
Drive home, get undressed, take a piss, and suit up again.

Is it night? Good. Open all the cans, take off the safety tabs, stand about 20 foot away (not directly under it, understand?) Blast that fucking nest to shreds. The jet will soak the paper and penetrate deep inside. Knock it down with the poison. Don't let the sick wasps get near you, they send some kind of signal call for support. Keep a can back, and hit the remaining nest again tomorrow night, because some will straggle in after a night of ruining the life of your neighbors.

Repeat as needed.
>>
>>2379082
What would you have used?
>>
>>2377771
no, raid will poison whatever eats the wasps
>>
>>2379101
not near a beach, i just picture beach balls being an array of various sizes and colours

>>2379110
i think i would have approximated the volume in liters or gallons? maybe?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.