[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help. I've got roaches. I see them often in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
I need some help.

I've got roaches. I see them often in my cabinets and drawers. I've tried spraying the raid "attack" and "defend" treatments. My wife and I keep a very clean home. We clean twice per week. But we still see them. We have cleaned out every drawer, sprayed Raid treatment in them and wiped them down with cleaners. I'm at my wits end.

I've even pulled out my refrigerator, dishwasher, and oven and sprayed the treatment everywhere. They seem to be located in the kitchen only. Can anyone tell me a good treatment to get rid of these things? I'm going to call an exterminator but if there is a cheaper way to kill them all and keep them away I'll do it.

Thank you all in advance.
>>
Rip
>>
File: 1477081504781.jpg (273KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
1477081504781.jpg
273KB, 904x711px
>>2377673
Alright OP do live in an apartment? If yes you're fucked because nomatter what you do your neighbors might have them.

If no you need to get Boric Acid and Diatomaceous Earth. Place this shit in every crevice and corner of your house not just the kitchen. Roaches like moisture so there is bound to be some in the bathroom. You can also use stainless steel scrubbing sponges, break them down and shove them in all the nooks and crannies. Finally use those roach bait black box things not the 99 cent brand some decent ones.

This trio helped me DELETE roaches they were gone within two months. Hope it helps
>>
Tell them the Armenian genocide definitely did happen. They'll get super pissed of, call you a nazi and then go back to where they came from to organize rallies where they convince each other that it didn't really happen.
>>
Doubling the advice about treating completely all the floors and behind things in toilets and bathrooms, also fix any wet tubing if any
>>
>>2377690

Thank you so much; I picked up the supplies today. And no, I don't live in an apartment. We bought a house nearly a year ago. The roaches started showing up early winter and we've been spraying since. We've just been nervous about them because, when they started showing up, our son was 3 months old. Now he's 8 months old and they're still here.

I'll give it a shot. I'm not afraid that my son will get into the solution; I literally keep my eyes on him 24/7 anyways since he started crawling. No telling what a kid can get into. But, I've taken the necessary precautions.

I put the Boric Acid solution across all of the baseboards in my home as well as in the corners in my cabinets. I bought caulking to seal any cracks in my window frames and baseboards as well and I've got that done. The bait boxes I placed in practically every corner. I bought several packs. Behind the couches, behind the toilet. Everywhere.

Thank you for the help, I'm sure this will work.
>>
File: DuPont_Advion_carton-s.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DuPont_Advion_carton-s.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
get some dupont advion bait

it's like manna from heaven for roach genocide
>>
Sprinkling Dichotomous Earth around your baseboards, kitchen and other areas could help. Shit really fucks bugs up and its non toxic to boot. Can get like an 8lb bag for $7 at Lowes or Home Depot.
>>
>>2377957
>dick-o-thomas earth
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.