[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you give money to a homeless person if you like his dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (166KB, 1061x727px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
166KB, 1061x727px
would you give money to a homeless person if you like his dog? today i bought some 1€ dog treats for a guy who sits in front of the same super market every single day. i wouldnt just give him money though because nobody in my country has to live on the street.
>>
Back when I was a young liberal living in NJ I gave a bum $100 because he had a GSD. Never saw him again. I like to pretend he used it to get his life together but logically he and his dog probably got robbed and killed for that hundred.
>>
I got followed a bit by crust punks with a kitten young enough that it still needs milk and a pitbull. They wanted our vegan Chinese food(I was out with my cousin who was vegan at the time). I think they were drunk but I felt bad for the kitten so I had them follow me to a pet store near by, bought them KMR and a cheap shitty bag of dog food. Then they tried to recruit me because "we thought you were homeless too".
I wouldn't have given them anything if it wasn't for the kitten. Those kinda people are usually homeless by choice and have short lifespans between drugs and jail so I don't feel bad for them.

Otherwise dog or not I don't really care. I'll give away my change and a couple extra bucks I have on me to anyone who asks as long as they're not being a dick, aggressive and aren't the well dressed guys giving a story about something like bus fare.
>>
i payed for some crust punks to have their dog's prolapsed vagina taken care of and spayed

i went with them and payed the vet directly to make sure the money didn't get used for something else
>>
>>2377490
BUT another time some guy with a friendly enough looking but "aggressive type" dog tried to muscle me for dog food money and trying to intimadate me with the dog.. i had actual dog food in a new unopened bag and he wouldn't take it so idk some people are lame
>>
>>2377226
No. When I was a kid a homeless couple was panhandling outside Kmart. They had a dog, so being an animal lover, my mom bought them like $20 of dog food. I don't mean she handed them money, she actually went out and bought a case of canned food and said if there was anything else they needed to give her a call, and she gave them her number.

A week later her friend called her to say she saw that same couple eating at a nice restaurant. The whole thing was a scam. She was pissed. Fuck the homeless who have dogs. If you can't even feed and house yourself you can't support an animal and its food and medical needs.
>>
>>2377490
Good guy, anon.
>>
>>2377519
I'd imagine most homeless people that have pets just grabbed a random stray off the streets. Like, no they shouldn't buy a pet or get one from animal shelter or otherwise obtain an animal that would end up in a better situation if they didn't.
But a stray animal? Even if it's not an ideal situation, it's better than the feral life.
>>
Never give a homeless person anything. My town is full of them now because people are retarded and always give them free shit
>>
>>2377583
NO! I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE!
I DON'T HAVE ANY CHAAAAAAANGE!
>>
>>2377226
Nope. It's a common scam here for street people to use dogs as a way of gaining sympathy from the public. Also, the local Salvation Army here hands out dog food to these people for the asking.
>>
>>2377234
Homeless sew money into their jackets, I'm sure your $100 was safe, and he just moved onto another area. When I was bumming people usually sewed anything valuable into their clothes - that's why they wear so many layers. Robbery isn't much of an issue as sexual assault or battery is.
>>
>>2377686
>THIS HOMELESS MAN IS TRYING TO TRICK ME INTO HAVING SYMPATHY FOR HIM

You sound like a good person
>>
>>2377226 (OP)
honestly usually I'm scared the bum will buy booze and fucking die because of my money. If he looks too sad I go and buy food. With animal companion or not.
>>
>>2377890
it is a common scam, if you are a naive enough mark to ignore this than you sound like a faggot
>>
>>2379588
>SCAM
reevaluate your life and values
>>
>>2379725
It's a common scam to have a disabled person, a toddler or an animal with beggars while they are begging
Gypsies were cancer before any niggers or muslims were and this is how it worked. But it's a common sense of the beggars all other the world at this point
if you are unaware of it, bless your place for being nicely governed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.