[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is doing this to my bread? I also have had a pack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3277.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3277.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
What the hell is doing this to my bread? I also have had a pack of tortillas that were bitten through. There are no signs of rats. I have seen ants lately but I don't know if they can do stuff like this.
>>
>>2376424
I doubt any arthropod did that.

My money's on rats or mice.
>>
>>2376432
There are seriously zero signs of rats. No poop, no smells, no noises, etc. I've dealt with rats before too so I'm usually able to feel when they're around pretty easily. I sprayed he exterior of my house with ortho about a month ago and since, there have been ants coming inside. could roaches do this?
>>
Buddy i dont know how to say this
You've got herpes
>>
>>2376424
Probably mice

Rats eat a LOT. It usually looks like a dog got ahold of the bread if a rat ate through.
>>
>>2376445
Wouldn't there be shit everywhere though?
>>
>>2376424
Just eat the bred that didn't get bitten.
>>
File: me.jpg (53KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
53KB, 424x283px
>>2376424

it was me anon
>>
What else could it be but mice or something similar in nature. Not seeing poop just means you haven't found it yet.

I've had mice and that totally looks like a mouse's work.
>>
File: IMG_3279.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3279.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
The bread was pretty close to this nightlight-- which gives off a ton of heat-- so I'm beginning to think it burned through that plastic. The bread I'm still not sure about.
>>
>>2376607
That packaging wasn't burned, bro
>>
>>2376607
why are you in so much denial over it being a mouse?
>>
They are called food ghosts.
You should definetly

A: Call an exorcist
B: Leave your town as foid ghosts are bound to the place
C: Arrange with the ghost and feed him
>>
>>2376646
>>2376649
Do you guys mean there is a mouse sneaking into my place at night or that there is some nest of rats hiding somewhere in the walls? It's creepy.
>>
>>2376662
>>
>>2376662
there are probably mouse nests in or under every single house in the world you idiot
>>
>>2376424
Do you have a cat OP? Particularly a cat that's fed on kibble?
>>
>>2376424
Look under your sofa bro
>>
>>2376662
Get mouse traps as soon as possible. They multiply like crazy. Also they constantly leak urine everywhere so its disgusting.
>>
who cares just eat it if it was a mouse it will give the bread a savory taste
>>
>>2376662
That's typically how mice work yeah
>>
File: 14602076256024.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
14602076256024.png
88KB, 568x548px
>>
File: tve79865-19431225-694.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tve79865-19431225-694.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>2376424
it's me you fucking kike
>>
Op i have field mice hardcore and thats exactly what my bread and tortillas look like all the time dude my only other guess is a cat but ive only seen one cat in my life that chewed through bread bags like that
>>
>>2377104
Well I live on 10 acres of pastures. I've had mice and rats before. The thing with this one is that there are just no signs whatsoever of a rodent.
>>
>>2377186
You mean they didn't shit out in the open and you haven't found their hide(s) yet? I have pet rats and that looks like exactly the kind of hole they make in things.
>>
>>2376424
>buying pre-cooked tortillas
>>
>>2377210
It's a loaf of bread dingus
>>
mice or rats
>>
File: Angry Chins 0006.jpg (5KB, 221x153px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Chins 0006.jpg
5KB, 221x153px
>>2376424
Mouse

>no poops

Good, it means the mouse just arrived. Set traps now. After 1 week of traps and dead mice, switch to using poison. Use steel wool to close large gaps around pipes in floor and walls then top with Great Stuff expanding foam insulation in a can. For all smaller cracks use 100% silicone over the steel wool.

Don't use poison bait before or during using traps or they will die in your walls or furniture and stink up the place. That week long use of traps ensures all mice living in your place are killed. Then when you use poison, those mice won't be living with out and will die at their home instead (in your neighbor's couch.)

Get a metal bread box and stop leaving shit out on the counter like a savage.

/thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.