[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell do you need a bachelors degree in zoology nowadays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2529.jpg (158KB, 716x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.jpg
158KB, 716x924px
Why the hell do you need a bachelors degree in zoology nowadays to zookeep?

The pay isn't even good to begin with and AZA people still want you to go into debt for life to get hired.
>>
>>2376379
welcome to the modern job market. spend many years getting an education to end up getting exploited just like everybody else
>>
>>2376379
Shit sucks cousin every zookeeper ive heard of started shovelin shit or something at the zoo at young age. Ron mcgill started in the reptile house at miami zoo

goddamn mutual of omaha wild kingom bout to utube the shit out of that. Heard that dude socked a reporter in the face when he asked if he staged filming.
>>
>>2376423
He did.
But they actually did stage A LOT of shit (not all of it, but a lot of it).
>>
>>2376423
Those were the old days, senpai. A bachelors degree and an unpaid internship is the LEAST any legitimate zoo will ask for.
>>
>>2376379
too many applicants, not enough jobs.

this is what happens when you follow your crazy aunt's advice to "do what you love and the money will follow." In real life you get paid for doing things you don't want to do. If your job is fun it's not going to pay, and everyone will want to do it.
>>
>>2376480
It used to be a lot easier to do what you liked, or at the very least get a decent paying job so you can enjoy other things as well.

Now competition is much harder and biased(animation for example, but art in general has always been tough) it's harder to find the dicks you need to suck to move in or up. My coworker sucked actual dick to become a driver within our company after a year, while the waiting list is 7-15 years.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.