[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 4 year old cat seems to be a never ending trail of problems.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: kitty_kat.jpg (721KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kitty_kat.jpg
721KB, 1920x1200px
My 4 year old cat seems to be a never ending trail of problems. 45 minutes ago I discovered that he's losing so much hair on his forehead, I brushed it and so much hair came out, and It seemed like if I kept brushing, All of his hair above the eyes will come out and could leave him with a bald patch. Anyway. the hair in that area got darker "he's white", kinda got greasy, and It just doesn't look all right. Taking him to the vet tomorrow. Another problem is, this "vet" is considered the best in the country, but she's ALWAYS like "oh no, it's totally okay, there is no problem, you're just overreacting". I'm afraid that she'll tell me the same shit! What do I do? what can I expect? WHAT THE FUCK, I'm freaking out.
>>
>>2375660
Maybe googling the problem can help. Im not an expert in cats so there isnt really anything else i can say.
>>
If you cat is pulling its hair out or scratching causing it to thin, it could be some kind of ear mite or even just stress/anxiety. I have also heard of certain organ problems leading to hair loss.
>>
File: Farmer-PJ-Ryan-from-Newpo-008.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Farmer-PJ-Ryan-from-Newpo-008.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>2375684

Please don't do this, it's a recipe for disaster.

OP, if your vet says nothing is wrong- then you are likely being paranoid. However, as a vet student, I can tell you now we would 600% rather have an overly paranoid owner come in for us to tell that there is nothing wrong than you not come at all/come in too late.

On a side note, if it is a skin issue, it could be nearly anything- they really aren't anything we can diagnose over the internet without seeing your cat.
>>
OP here. Just came back. Told me he's got fleas eggs or something and gave him revolution. Told me he's got shit in his hair, dandruff or something and it causes him to scratch his body especially the neck idk and gotta take "histazine" once a day for 5 days. Another one twice a day for a MONTH. Gotta brush his hair daily with water mixed with a very small amount of apple vinegar. About his forehead's hair loss, she told me "there is nothing, i can't see anything" i kept saying "but it's right there, look at his head, there is clearly some missing hair" but "no, anon, you're just a stupid nigger" I fucking made her get like 4 or 5 other people to look at his head because I didn't trust her. All these people "working there" came and took a look and "nope, there is nothing, it's totally fine"! I felt like a retard. I don't know what to fucking do anymore. I'm thinking about putting that fucking cat down.
>>
>>2376187
Anon, you might wanna go get yourself looked at by a (human) doctor before this gets any worse. Think you got a bit of the schizo my friend
>>
File: Rain.jpg (67KB, 960x707px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.jpg
67KB, 960x707px
Cats tend to she A LOT during the spring and while seasons change so the forehead hair is kind of natural, nothing alarming. I've had cats all my life.

>kinda got greasy
yeah comb him once or twice a week just for 5 minutes

This cat looks fuckin greasy and will get dreads if I forget to comb him.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.