[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B3 E8NBRfpk So why haven&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hedgehog-cheering-for-you.jpg (51KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
hedgehog-cheering-for-you.jpg
51KB, 684x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B3E8NBRfpk

So why haven't you got your Nala "Cheering for you" hedgehog shirt yet /an/?
>>
>normie memes
>>
>>2375118
Because I don't wear children's clothing
>>
>>2375120
>>2375121
Why so harsh, anons?

It's just a cute hedgie on a T-shirt
>>
I watched her videos expecting her to be a typical dumbass bimbo because of her cringey basic bitch humour and the way she talks but she's actually not bad from what I seen when it comes to her knowledge. She's not totally entry level either. Exceptional pet owner
>>
>>2375152
Her friend Brian is retarded at times though and I'd say an honorary kike
>>
>>2375152
I know, she surprised me too. But hey, it's why I still watch her stuff. And occasionally some joke she makes actually gives me a good laugh.
>>
>>2375170
Yeah, she actually cares about her pets. It's easy to know an attention whore thats like ''oh my god, I love animals!'' and then is a retard that doesn't know how to care for them, and she has proven herself to not be one of those people.
Seems like a good person, sense most herp hobbyists act like dumb asses and greedy jews
Good videos. I'm subscribed
Her friend from snakebytes, mostly cares about money though and spreads some shitty advice
>>
>>2375118
Tfw Nala is dead
>>
>>2375152
Same here.

I originally clicked her video because she was clearly hot as fuck, but it turns out she actually has some quality content. She's got a pretty good sense of humor too so I subbed pretty quick.

Her videos were what finally made me get a hedgehog, since I was on the fence for a while. Now I got my lil' buddy sitting on my lap right now.

Not getting that t-shirt, though. A little too flamboyant for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.