[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I'm hitchhiking around, befriend a doggo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Stray-Dog.jpg (52KB, 315x236px) Image search: [Google]
Stray-Dog.jpg
52KB, 315x236px
Let's say I'm hitchhiking around, befriend a doggo on the street, and bring him with me. What are the dangers of bringing it with me across the world?
>>
>>2374993
the dangers? well depending where you go your dog will have to be quarantined sometime up to 3 months
>>
>>2375030
This. You can't just bring a dog on the plane, or shove them in cargo. Different countries have different restrictions, mostly taking weeks or months when it comes to quarantine. Some countries won't allow it all.

Even with a private jet, they'll find out and you'll be fucked. Johnny Depp got canned for that.
>>
>>2375033

Wait a tick. I thought getting a vet to give it a clean bill of health a week before travel and micro-chipping it bypassed the quarantine.
>>
>>2375041

Almost forgot, you need a pet passport too.
>>
File: category 1 and 2.png (22KB, 639x706px) Image search: [Google]
category 1 and 2.png
22KB, 639x706px
>>2375041
Okay, I only know about New Zealand quarantine laws, but trust me, that is not enough to get a dog into this country, not by a long shot. I doubt New Zealand is the only place with ridiculously strict import regulations, either, so you'd need to do a huge amount of research about places where you could easily and legally take your pet, where it is safe for you to also travel.
>>
File: category 3.png (38KB, 524x857px) Image search: [Google]
category 3.png
38KB, 524x857px
>>2375061
>>
Pick a huge place to explore, like Canada, learn their rules and the problem is solved.
>>
File: internationalpettravel.png (260KB, 1583x2043px) Image search: [Google]
internationalpettravel.png
260KB, 1583x2043px
>>2375061

I checked up on this. Anon, you have the unfortunate luck to be located in a rabies-free country. That's why the rules are so strict. If you live in a rabies-controlled country like the USA , and travel to another one with the same classification, then what I said should be right.
>>
another danger might be, depending the country you are in, that you and your doggo will get mobbed by streetdogs.
>>
>>2375030
>>2375030
if someone tried to fucking "quarantine' my dog I would kick there fucking ass. no that doesn't happen, and no its not ok to take peoples family memebers away
>>
>>2374993
Who the fuck is going to lift you with a dog? I would never let a guy with a dog inside my car.
>>
>>2377098
sure sweetie, get it all out we know how important your puppy is to you
>>
>>2377098

And you'd get arrested.

>>2377316

Well, not everyone is you, Mohammed.
>>
>>2377098
>dogs are family "memebers"

No
>>
>>2377098
You'd get your ass whooped, though guy. In the real world you dont have fearsome anime powers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.