[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are shibes good boys? I always wanted one but I heard they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1488196619174.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488196619174.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
Are shibes good boys? I always wanted one but I heard they can be very annoying
>>
File: 1493187768096.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493187768096.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
wow
>>
>>2373966
Not at all, they do what they want and don't listen, they ruin everything and have the most horrendous howl they are meme dogs
>>
>>2373980
Can't they be trained to behave?
>>
>>2373983
Do you have any training experience?
>>
>>2373984
I had a german shepard that I trained and he was a very good boy
>>
Short answer: No.

I know a shiba inu breeder who worked as a professional dog trainer and animal behaviorist for many years.

This lady loved shibas, but even she would admit that they were a handful and absolutely not suitable for families, or people who have an interest in keeping any other type of pet or dog, for that matter.

Of all the dog breeds available, shibas are considered the most like wild animals. They want to run free and tear shit up and piss all over it, hunt small animals and fight for dominance. They look cute in pictures, but they have no interest in cuddling up on the couch with you. They are aggressive and independent. They are often called "fox dogs" not only because of their wild nature and fox-like appearance, but because they make high pitched scream, shriek, and yipping noises like foxes, the difference is, the sounds a shiba makes a louder and more obnoxious.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.