[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think it's okay to abuse animals? https

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1493885685948.jpg (76KB, 860x646px) Image search: [Google]
1493885685948.jpg
76KB, 860x646px
Why do people think it's okay to abuse animals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvlGI0NTRkA
>>
>>2372941
>confederate flag and username
Of course.
>>
>>2372941
That thing looks like it's about to have a fucking seizure. Wtf man
>>
>>2372946
Not to mention malnourished as fuck and scared out of its mind
>>
>>2372944
>hebrew fridge magnet

it's all very confusing, actually

desu though i'll pick my dog up and spin around untill we're both dizzy and fucked up
>>
>>2372967
During the Civil Rights Era, southern Jewish people—unlike northern Jewish people—aligned themselves with racist white people instead of equality-seeking black people, even though they both faced discrimination. It's a weird history and I don't know that much about it, but it would explain the "southern pride" shit and the Hebrew fridge magnet.
>>
>>2372976
I don't think it's a Jewish person. If you take a look at other stuff on that channel, they seem to be pretty vocal about believing in Jesus. I'm guessing it's one of those Christians who are fierce about supporting Israel.
>>
>>2372983
Oh God, that's even worse.
>>
>>2372976
i didn't know about this at all

>>2372983
hummmm.. yeah i feel like i've seen that on late night tv when it switches from normal programming to weird jesus shit

very strange
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6gSbx1wvHc
why do middle eastern ppl hate dogs?
>>
>>2373014
They don't like the mating competition
>>
>>2373014
Dogs are complicated in Islam/Muslim culture.

They are sometimes considered an impure animal in Islam and Islamic law warns against touching them. This has 1.) made the cultural bond between dog and man and people's respect for dogs much, much weaker than in the West, 2.) been used as an excuse to mistreat dogs.

However, there are many Muslim clerics living in the Middle East speak out against animal abuse, citing other parts of scripture that state that all animals are God's creatures and should be respected, and it's humanity's duty to look out for them.

It seems like the scripture and legal stuff go back and forth, contradict each other, are more nuanced than the "common knowledge" (dogs aren't impure, however their saliva is, so wash your hands if one licks you), etc., and many Muslims aren't even aware of that (I mean, think of their access to information, and I'm certain a lot don't even know there are other Islamic opinions on the matter).

For example, I've heard of Muslim, dog-owning villagers in, IIRC, Afghanistan, who had just heard dogs are (sometimes) considered impure animals in Islam and let theirs loose.

It's tricky. There's not a universal experience or region/religion-wide agreement on dogs in Islam between clerics, lawyers, and everyday people. But there's 100% the bad strain, which contributes to abuse and neglect of dogs in MENA to give you that impression.
>>
>>2372944
>>2372983
>I share a state with these people
>>
>>2373039
this is odd to me since there's so many specialized middle-eastern dog breeds.
>>
>>2373047
Islam is a relatively new religion - pretty sure all those dog breeds predate islam.
>>
>>2372941
Psychopath morality is basically this:

If it pleases me its good, if it makes me angry its bad.
>>
File: 1467565241062.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467565241062.gif
2MB, 245x300px
i've reported the video, thanks for bringing this to my attention anon
>>
They want to abuse humans but the fear of hard prison time for life scares the hell out of them. Never met an animal abuser that wasn't raring to get their chance at graduating to people.
>>
Why does the cat look all wet and gross?
>>
File: 1471257710324.png (639KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1471257710324.png
639KB, 600x549px
>>2373203
BECAUSE SHE'S AN ANIMAL ABUSER ANON!
>>
>>2373203
probably fed a shitty diet like friskies or something so it's overproducing oils
>>
>>2372941
This gets called animal abuse but people ate up the thread where the guy was beating up the dogs he was watching.
>>
>>2373240
Yeah because the internet cares more about cats than dogs. As does the world despite how much America wants to choke on dog dick.
>>
>>2372983
>>2372990
reminds me of a certain guy named trump
>>
>>2373240
what? the dogs he was watching beat up themselves. he only documented it
>>
That cat looks worse off than most strays I've seen.
Is it ill or something?
>>
>>2372976
Numerous synagogues and Jewish groups were involved with the civil Rights movement, that's not true at all
t. Southern jew
>>
>>2372941
>playing with your pet is now considered abuse

Liberals have gone too far.
>>
Good question. Also. Why aren't small breeds encouraged to dog fight?
>>
>>2372941
>this bothers you
But wait there's more!
>>
>>2372941
>you spin me right round, baby right round
>>
>>2372941
That creepy baby talking. I hate baby talking whores
>>
>>2372941
I am a little worried that the name of that video and this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EecfKzNCObU both imply to some extent the presence of a single cat in the house, yet it would seem to me that the cat in that picture is different from the one in this video, which was taken some years ago.
>>
>>2372941
That guy probably will fuck himself for fun and YouTube views
>>
>>2372983
>that entire 2nd paragraph
>>
Is it really that bad to spin your cat around?
>>
>>2373492
No, what happens in the video is alright in itself so long as it doesn't happen often and the cat is allowed to leave if it's protesting.

The cat however doesn't seem in playful mood at all and in fact looks like it's not in good shape generally, that's the problem that I have.
>>
File: 1488659000233.jpg (69KB, 480x563px) Image search: [Google]
1488659000233.jpg
69KB, 480x563px
>>2372976
>LE RACISM
>jews align with X to get ahead
literally who cares
>>
>>2373492
I don't think it's necessarily bad, and maybe some cats even enjoy the dizzy feeling in the same way how children enjoy spinning fast in merry-go-rounds. There are a bunch of other Youtube videos of people spinning their cats. In many of them the cat seems to just calmly lie down and let it happen, and they seem to be able to escape if they'd prefer to do so. For example, here's a video where the owner repeatedly spins a cat in a chair and puts the animal on the floor, but the cat keeps jumping back onto the chair out of its own initiative:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qKkbY2gB3s

OP's video troubles people mainly because of the cat's disposition. Its body language makes it appear distressed, and it looks like it's trying to escape the situation while being spun around. It looks kinda scraggly and sickly in general, too. And the owner's attitude doesn't help; read the video's description.
>>
File: 1454118845487.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1454118845487.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
Witch hung anyone?
>>
>that video description
Holy shit
>>
>>2373492
the cat clearly doesn't like it in that video and it looks malnourished as hell
>>
>>2372983
>"here me well"
I kekked
>>
"It is my Jesus-given right to do as I see fit with my animal."
"You can take your politically correct anti-Christian nonsense and GO TO HELL for all I care."

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2372983
this sounds so cartoony lol
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.