[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have these things in your neighborhood? They have a high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: invisible_dogs_01.jpg (45KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
invisible_dogs_01.jpg
45KB, 700x466px
Do you have these things in your neighborhood? They have a high risk of carrying fleas, ticks, and other parasites, and having them around increases your risk too. They lack basic human social understanding, like the fact that barking all godam night is no longer appropriate behavior in a city setting.

Like the fact that barking at the neighbors every day will piss them off. Like, if there's going to be barking, atleast there should be some learning as to who the neighbors are so you can tell them from dangerous brigands with guns who need to be run off.

Atleast there should be some kind of an apology when the neighbors get scared out of their minds by a loud toothy creature ambushing them and running into someone else's yard, or out into the street as someone walks by.

They're prone to smelling funny like they've been bathing in canine musk for weeks without washing it off, because indeed they have been.

It's entirely their fault. Humans are expected to know when we're creating a noxious atmosphere in their neighborhood.

I am, of course, not talking about dogs. They can't help what they are. They would've been happy as wolves out in the wilderness.

I'm talking about dog owners.
>>
>>2372128
Thanks for your biased and prejudiced opinions OP, luckily for the rest of society we may be smart enough to see through your one sided post and know that not everything you say is true of all dog owners, and not take anything you say as fact as well.
But hey if your little rant makes you feel better than who am I to interfere, I'll just consider the source and move on. Enjoy.
>>
>>2372128
Found the toxoplasmosis patient
>>
>>2372128
how's autism working out for you?
>>
File: _69910989_sheep-dog-at-work-464.jpg (37KB, 624x345px) Image search: [Google]
_69910989_sheep-dog-at-work-464.jpg
37KB, 624x345px
dog people are honestly the worst. dogs are great animals but they're so mistreated in the western world. people baby them, act like they are humans, breed horrific deformities on purpose from them, buy fake 'service animal' vests so they can take their shitty little chihuahua into stores and restaurants they'd never be allowed into, always assume everyone wants to pet their dog and might not want a hyperactive untrained mutt in their face bowling them over, could be allergic, etc...

dog owners are just fucking insufferable 99% of the time. they're so smug about it like they deserve respect for owning a dog when they probably don't even train it, or they think everyone's going to squeal and coo over their fatass ugly inbred purse dog when the thing is trying to rip their fingers off.

the only really respectable dog owners are people who use their dogs for work as well as companionship, getting the best of both worlds of the amazingly evolved animal that is a working dog. farmers, cops, security, etc... and ACTUAL service dogs, not your lame-ass 'emotional support animal's.

i also give kudos to people who regularly take their dogs to agility competitions and other things that highlight the animal's skills they were bred for.

everyone else is probably just a tryhard.
>>
>>2372205
You are entitled to your opinions, as ridiculous and biased as they may be.
>>
>>2372292
and you're entitled to garble my member
>>
>>2372297
>dogfags are so insufferable and tryhards
Oh the ironing
>>
File: 1493476765638.jpg (918KB, 1855x2695px) Image search: [Google]
1493476765638.jpg
918KB, 1855x2695px
>>2372128
Don't forget that they let their dogs shit ABSOLUTELY everywhere.

>be on date with a hot girl
>step on dog crap
>date ruined

Fuck dogs.
>>
>>2372310
>be on date with a hot girl
nice try
>>
>>2372376
Lol. Fucking projecting dogfat. Us sexy, graceful, mysterious catbros get all the hot chicks.
>>
>>2372413
grill here. guys who own cats are way more attractive to me. it shows security in your masculinity.
>>
Some /int/elligent people >>>/int/74363399 suggested I x-post this here. Promised me an interesting conversation with you guys. I suspect they were playing a prank on me. :D
>>
Dogfags are invariably narcissists or dogfuckers. There is little exception. Good people who own working dogs are rare in this age.
>>
>>2372420

hey what's up
>>
>>2372413
lol, talk about projection. I never see any fat dog walkers at the park. Cat owners are such sad fat faggots
>>
>>2372420
>>2372413

grill here

cats are my number one (only?) deal breaker

if you have a cat, i will not date you. end of story.
>>
File: doubt-6.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
doubt-6.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>2373019
>grill here
>>
>>2373019
this is fake. a real grill would have more dealbreakers than that.

also no grill truly hates cats. unless she's fucked up, like, an incestual rape victim or something.
>>
>>2373051
It's a smell/disgust thing for me, I don't date smokers for the same reason.
However, if a guy is capable enough to scoop the box twice a day and keep his pet out of the kitchen/off of the table, then I find cats way more cute.
Most people don't bother to train manners into their cats or clean the box. Hell, most just abandon the poor thing outside. To me, cat ownership just has a strong association with disgustingly filthy lazy people.
>>
>>2373073
Outdoor only catfags are scum of the earth and usually ridden with personality disorders and mental illness. I knew one that would shoot BBs at his cat for fun.
>>
>>2373051
well, there are other deal breakers. but they're more subtle and i need time to figure out

i'm not a victim of anything, either. i just don't like stinking, filthy, disease ridden, animals contaminating every surface of a residence
>>
>>2372205
>dog people are honestly the worst.

Nah....it's just people.

They do the same stupid shit with their kids, but what are you gonna' do?
>>
File: 1474600096512.jpg (22KB, 220x210px) Image search: [Google]
1474600096512.jpg
22KB, 220x210px
>>2373089
>>2373073
definitely dogfags in disguise
>>
>>2373094
dogfags are a gamble

my weakness is /aq/
>>
>>2373097
Fishfags are sperglords. Go check your nutrient levels.
>>
>>2373108
you're probably right

i really prefer men who are indifferent to animals generally, but tolerate treat mine well aside from having to be reminded what they can and cannot eat once in a while
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.