[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut your small terriers toenails >inadvertently put him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: trimming-dogs-nails.jpg (188KB, 715x307px) Image search: [Google]
trimming-dogs-nails.jpg
188KB, 715x307px
>cut your small terriers toenails
>inadvertently put him into stealth mode for maximum mischief
>>
Anyone else kind of grossed out by dogs with clear nails?

I find the dark ones really cute, but the white / clear ones are unsettling
>>
File: Rca09.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Rca09.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2371548
Why not both?
Some are black, some white.
>>
>>2371526
Are dogs nails like cats nails in that you have to be very careful about trimming them since there's a nub in the middle of it with a ton of nerve endings?
>>
>>2371576
yes, stupid catfag

they're part of a living body's toe, just like every other nail
>>
>>2371552
You own the dog. Why wouldnt you show a picture of the nails?
>>
>>2371577
I don't own cats or dogs, I was just genuinely curious. What's it like to be such a drooling retard that you snap at people for asking questions?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2371583
Because the dog is at my home in Indiana, while I'm at work in Nashville TN.
>>
>>2371584
what's it like being such a drooling retard you have to make a post on the internet to figure out if a dog's toes have nerve endings?
>>
File: daisy painting.jpg (2MB, 1554x1836px) Image search: [Google]
daisy painting.jpg
2MB, 1554x1836px
>>2371586
That's a good reason.
>>
>>2371576
>Careful
You can see where the nail begins and the actual living tissue ends very easily.
>>
File: dals.jpg (649KB, 2329x1611px) Image search: [Google]
dals.jpg
649KB, 2329x1611px
>>2371583
Can confirm this >>2371552
Dalmatians commonly have spots on their pawpads and claws too.
>>
Who /clips their cats' nails/ here?

Feels good that my cat gets to keep her claws and trusts me enough to mess with her paws and sometimes put her in compromising positions to get to them.
>>
File: 1389727256800.jpg (75KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1389727256800.jpg
75KB, 500x395px
>>2372981
Hell yeah, my negro. Every 2-3 weeks, no exceptions.

Oddly, one of mine vents her frustration afterwards by eating her nail clippings. Those are HER claws and she will be god-damned if I take them from her.
>>
>>2372965
>those spotty tummies
ohhhgodddddddd
>>
>>2371526
If you have a hooved animal next time you shave their hooves take all the trimmings and give them to a dog. They love them. They eat them all up and then puke them back up.
>>
>>2371548
I have a dog with the nail split right down the middle, black on one side and pink on the other.

>>2371526
>every single time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.