[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should they all be sterilized and allowed to die off? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 26

File: pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-1.jpg (83KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
pit-bull-dog-breed-picture-1.jpg
83KB, 680x510px
Should they all be sterilized and allowed to die off?

I've watched a lot of dog attacks online, the majority executed by pits, and the way they wag their tail and attack almost nonchalantly is disturbing, just tearing up flesh and loving it

I used to believe it was mostly the owners' fault, but I dont think anyone whose seen them attack first hand or online knows just how it goes down

What does /an/ think ?
>>
They were bred for killing, but faggots are in denial and will defend them for being "sweet" right up until they kill a child.

I fucking hate pitbull apologists.
>>
>>2371062
The niggers of dogs.they should all be killed
>>
I absolutely do not understand the controversy with pit bulls.

Dogs are companion animals foremost, with a select few breeds still being relevant for their specific traits to do a certain job. Any "companion animal" that was initially bred to kill and fight other animals and still harbors hyper aggression and a tendency to be deadly and unpredictable when they attack simply shouldn't be around anymore. Individuals pet dogs may be fantastic but that doesn't change the fact that nobody should be breeding them. The breed needs to die out. Why risk it? What on earth does a pit offer cosmetically or performance wise that is beneficial today and isn't available in another breed or combination of breeds?
>>
>>2371068
I've seen very sweet, well-mannered ones snap for no apparent reason and maul smaller dogs. I get very nervous when anyone but large 180+ lb men with death grips on their leashes are handling them in public. The breed in general legitimately does not understand they're not supposed to kill smaller animals. They're not evil or anything, but that's just what they do.
>>
>>2371080
A lot of people who do own them have rescue pits. There are a lot of low-class backyard breeders out there churning out more of them than can be responsibly dealt with by society because their friend think they're cool or badass or whatever. Then the dogs all wind up in the suburbs with people who can't care for them responsibly. Every once in a while somebody gets hurt. Oops!
>>
>>2371062
Of course they should be sterilized. Just like every other dog. Because we have far too many fucking dogs.
>>
>>2371068
But they're nanny dogs anon! An image on Facebook told me so!!
>>
File: pit bulls.jpg (105KB, 640x994px) Image search: [Google]
pit bulls.jpg
105KB, 640x994px
>le pit bull meme
remember when it was rottweilers?
Or dobermans?
German shepards?

Which "ebil doggo" will be the one that fills headlines next? How about dalmations, those things are mean!
>>
>Should they all be sterilized and allowed to die off?
if you mean bad pet owners, yes.
>>
File: 1493466067925.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1493466067925.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
>>2371062
>>
File: 1475706257720.jpg (92KB, 623x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475706257720.jpg
92KB, 623x626px
>>
>>2371062
The problem here really is the size of this dog. It's small enough for many retards to think it's a good breed for anyone to have.

Then it grows up, and shit happens.
>>
they've been bred poorly for half a century.

neuter almost all of them. then let reputable breeders restore the breed.

>sterilize all the niggers caught with ill tempered pit bulls.
>>
>>2371537
>let reputable breeders restore the breed.

Why?
>>
File: SLAMMED.jpg (105KB, 576x560px) Image search: [Google]
SLAMMED.jpg
105KB, 576x560px
>>2371537
>they've been bred poorly for half a century
reminds me of someone... (actually, reminds me of a lot of dob and cat breeds)
>>
My landlord has 4 pekingese and she thinks pits are good dogs so she got one
Her 6 month old pit just mauled one of them today with no provocation

They're bad dogs
>>
>>2371547
lol
>>
File: 1026.jpg (1009KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1026.jpg
1009KB, 1440x2560px
Both of my dogs are Pitbull mixes. I have 2 kids, 10 and 5. We have never had a problem -.-
>>
>b-but [anecdote] and it's there's no bad dogs only bad owners
>>
File: 1475706631830.jpg (363KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1475706631830.jpg
363KB, 4000x4000px
>>
File: walk time.jpg (283KB, 980x1167px)
walk time.jpg
283KB, 980x1167px
There's nothing wrong with pitbulls.
>>
I used to be against this.

Then I worked as a clerk processing paperwork and reports for local law enforcement and first responders.

Now I am all for it.

Our city offices kept internal reports and stats on pitbull populations. Every county in the state was busting dog fighting operations and their puppy mills, sometimes confiscating thousands of dogs in the process. For every rehabilitated qt 3.14 rescue pit that made it to a local shelter, there were hundreds that had to be euthanized.

For every backyard bred pit sold to be a family pet, there are a hundred being sold off to guard crack houses, meth labs, and human trafficking warehouses. These guard dogs are universally treated like shit, and disposed of when they die of neglect. And they are shitty guard dogs - they look mean. They are usually so starved for food and attention, that they wag their tails and whimper when the cops show up.

The damage caused by the pit bull breeding industry costs each US state tens of millions of dollars every year. When you bust a dog fighting kennel, that's acres of land with hundreds of dead dogs that have to be cleaned up and incinerated, hundreds of diseased and nearly feral dogs that have to be captured and put down. The same goes for busting drug operations - there are always pits, both alive and dead, on the premises. Dogfighting people and drug dealers are truly human garbage - they just leave dead animals on the ground to rot. The money and resources spent on cleaning up the overpopulated pitbull problem is coming out of your paycheck in taxes, and it could be going to better causes.

There are millions of pitbulls in the United States. The breed isn't going to go extinct, no matter how many extreme measures we take. Besides, pitbulls are raised and promoted almost entirely by criminals, who don't give a shit about breed bans or spay and neuter laws anyway. But I would love to see the majority of pitbulls sterilized, and their numbers reduced.
>>
>>2371554
>would cross street with my dog to avoid
>>
>>2371579

The problem is that if you get rid of pits, criminals will just find another breed to commoditize
>>
>>2371554
ok anon. See you next week on the newspapers.
>>
I know anecdotal evidence is weak, but I'd rather not just spew out statistics everyone in this thread could share and instead give something more personal.

There used to be a pitbull puppy that lived next to me. Little thing was an absolute charmer and got along great with my dogs. Once it turned around two years old it began going on hunting trips with my neighbors. After that it became extremely aggressive, unhinged, and snapped at anyone who got close to the fence.

Because of that and a lot of other people's stories I fall in the middle of the "nature v nurture" debate. Pits don't come out of the womb already filled with aggression, but it is extremely easy to teach it. They have a propensity towards aggression like many other breeds (rotties, dobers, ect.) and it only takes a few missteps by a bad owner to reinforce aggressive responses. A normal person should not own a pit, but if someone knows dog behaviors, training, and how to effectively control a dog of that size and strength then I see no problem with it.
>>
>>2371554
See
>>2371555
>>
How do you stop a pitbull attack?I was walking my dog today and one of the neighbors has one. He was barking like mad and trying to get over the fence he was behind. I need strats for when all hell breaks loose
>>
>>2371669
Shoot it. Multiple times.
>>
>>2371671
guess i need to get a gun, should be easy in Kentucky
>>
I've been beating the shit out of mine on a regular basis since I got her 5 years ago and she hasn't turned on me. If she did I could easily kill her, you pussy faggots. Scared of dogs.
>>
>>2371682
Nigger detected
>>
>>2371547
>4 pekingese
>no provocation
sure
>>
>>2371580
Well yeah. You should always stay away from ANY other dog while walking your own. That's just common sense
>>
They are top tier hog dogs, but I wouldn't trust them around my kids.
>>
>>2371714
The fuck is a hog dog
>>
>>2371721
Dogs used to hunt feral pigs. Like >>2371714 said, pitbulls are excellent at this. One of the only times cropping and docking are a necessity as well.
>>
>>2371721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRXU4G0xmhs&t=1m10s
>>
>>2371723
Weird. My pitty's best friend is a big sow
>>
>>2371727
Disgusting
>>
>>2371687
Not trying to defend killing behaviour here but I laughed.

My granny had a pekingese and it was by far her most aggressive dog. I literally remember all the bite marks that fucking cunt dog left on my body.
>>
Oh look it's this thread again
>>
Will my mutt's Staffordshire DNA override the rest of her DNA one day causing her to maul me to death?
>>
>>2371554
How are you okay with leaving your kids with fucking animals? They can snap at any time, kids are not their masters - they won't care.
>>
>>2371138
the plushie and the cat killed the joke
>>
Could a Boxer take a mean pit?
>>
>>2371062
>a specific dog breed is abused and abandoned at 5 times the rate of every other breed
>you're surprised they hurt people
>you think it's all their fault

Ok
>>
File: 1475706017461.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475706017461.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>
File: sporting dog journal.jpg (744KB, 1976x1349px) Image search: [Google]
sporting dog journal.jpg
744KB, 1976x1349px
>>2371080
Pitbulls are still commonly bought and bred for dog-fighting, they're very good at that task. APBT pedigrees list quite openly the fighting credentials of their dogs, and pitbull websites are full of articles that glorify dog-fighting.
I'm not sure what kind of appeal these dogs have for people who aren't interested in pit fights, though.

>>2371537
When you say "restore the breed", do you mean the same as what pitbull enthusiasts tend to mean? I've seen them argue that game-testing and dog-fighting should be legalized so that the most essential traits of these dogs can be preserved. If you want to breed pitbulls to be less dog-aggressive, that would not be restoration; it would be changing their core nature.
>>
>>2372055
The ridiculousness is the joke.
Media is going to publish whatever gets headlines, and le ebil pitbull wins over lab mix everyday. Truth and facts are secondary.
>>
>>2371080
>What on earth does a pit offer cosmetically or performance wise
Cosmetically, nothing. Performance wise, tenacity and gameness in a size that is at least 49lbs. It makes them good for hog hunting, there aren't many common breeds that are that sizeable and stupidly stubborn without being useless for work.
>>
>my dog is a border collie, pitbull and rottie mix
>he is the best dog i have ever owned
pits are fantastic dogs
>>
File: 1489276320146s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489276320146s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>2372050
Not the anon you replied too, but I have two dogs and two kids. You spend time training and socializing your animals. You spend time educating and teaching your children. Then as a parent you take calculated risks. You do this everyday not just with trusting your dogs around kids, but trusting them to be safe at the bus stop, at friends, etc.
As a parent you evaluate the risk of putting the kids and dog together, based on the training and education you've provided for both. While it's true that you can't say with 100%certainty that nothing bad will happen, you can be confident enough in your decision, based on the knowledge and comfort level of your animal.
Trusting a pitbull around kids may be crazy to some, fine that's your opinion. You are welcome to agree or disagree, but ultimately the consequences and repercussions still fall on the responsible party, the parents.
>>
>>2372124
Honestly would be okay with dog fighting

>abuse laws apply to dogs unless they are registered as fighting dogs
>fighting dogs must be from specific breeds, such as the pit, can't register your chihuahua so you can beat him up
>registered fighting dogs must actually fight
>fighting dogs cannot come from breed lines designed for working/companionship but must come from fighting dog lines

They would be almost like a controlled substance
>>
>>2372142
That's a weird mix. Post pics?
>>
>>2372150
>Honestly would be okay with dog fighting

This is actually what this fucking board has come to. People trying to out-edge each other over and over until they unironically start defending dog fighting.
>>
>>2372152
What else are pit bulls good for but hog hunting?

Pits should be used only for fighting/hog hunting, both usages of the breed should require regulation

It's that or get rid of the pit, and that's honestly harder

Dogs breeds are created for a purpose by us. The pit should be used for it's purpose, or go away. Thing is if you take away the pit then people will use another breed and shit em up. Dog fighting already occurs, but if it were regulated would be a lot less evil and having a designated fighting breed would protect other dogs.
>>
You can literally just get a different dog that's better in every way, what's the point of even wasting your kid's life to virtue signal over an ugly ass nigger dog
>>
>>2371138
>get a pit bull
>constantly have to explain yourself
>even have make idiotic little infographs to defend your choices
>appearantly having to deal with hate against pit bulls seems to be nothing new to them
>"oh wat a fun dog!"

Care to explain this logic?
>get bad dog
>need to discuss about why bad dog was chosen
>>
>Should they all be sterilized and allowed to die off?

no
>>
>>2371561
>>2371529
>>2372119
Pitbull owners, I see.

>>2371562
Aww. I missed Brutus.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 467x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 467x484px
https://youtu.be/um2ZIh50GJo
Dogs are redpilled, they only respect strength.
>>
What is a pit bull?
>>
File: 1471115896884.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1471115896884.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>
>>2371062
Yes, pitbulls brains are wired to make them become mindlessly violent and attack anything.
>>
>>2372204
Depends who you ask.
Umbrella term for pretty much any dog with a blocky head is what the vast majority of people believe.
>>
>>2372204
An umbrella term for any dog with short hair, retarded dead man eyes and a box-like head.
>>
>>2372114
>we treated him nicely but he "just snapped" and killed our children
>he didndu nuffin it just be society oppreshun him
>#NotAllPitbulls

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2371062

BAN
>>
>>2371581
This

None of the things the anon you replied to have anything to do with the breed itself.
>>
>>2372232
>things that don't happen unless the dog is a rescue or the owners are lying
>>
>>2372174
this is such assbackwards circular logic that I'm convinced you are actually a grandmaster of ruses
>>
>>2372204
any dog reported as attacking someone in the news
also the name of a breed but that's mostly unrelated
>>
>>2372204
A miserable pile of s[spoiler]hit of a breed[/spoiler]
>>
>>2372483
now this is fucking lazy. Why dosen't /an/ have spoilers? Com on
>>
>>2372485
Because this board isn't about the discussion of plot-based entertainment media.
>>
>>2371062
I think its good to keep people on their toes. If anything there should be more of them...and they should be bigger
>>
>>2372222
Checked
>>
>>2371062

The friendliest pitbull I ever met wasn't on a leash at a park and playfully took an air chomp at my balls.
>>
They should be bred out of existence via mixing.
>>
>>2372495
Get hit by a bus
>>
File: 1415516979358.jpg (80KB, 600x868px)
1415516979358.jpg
80KB, 600x868px
They are fine dog desu. My cousin have one. The dog itself is not the problem, the owner is. This specific breed of dogs often attracts uneducated morons that have no idea how to train or control the dog.

>Story

I got attacked by a pitbull and seriosly hurt it (it had to be put down). I got into an argument with 2 guys over something irrelevant (they were drunk) and he decided to release the dog. It was hanging in my collegue and i whacked it in the head with a hammer since i work in construction. Almost whacked the "owner" as well afterwards.

That said it is a problem that they are illegal in my country. First they took away our ability to wear guns, then knifes and now defense dogs as well (completely depending on the state/police to "protect" you). You should be free to get whatever dog you wants, as long as you are qualified to own it.
>>
Youre all dumb cunts. Ive had quite a few great pit bulls that never attacked anyone.
>>
File: Hitlers_with_animals_pet_Staffy.jpg (16KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlers_with_animals_pet_Staffy.jpg
16KB, 235x300px
>>2372923
This. Anyone who wants any dog to be banned is a fucking kike shill. If you don't like freedom, move to Britain.
>>
>>2372705

>beta can't take a playful ballchomp from a pittchad

just a prank bro
>>
>>2372049

she's already stolen your nikes, she's establishing her dominance. my staffie mix is 9 years old now and she's gotten to the point where she confidently farts whenever she wants to like an alpha, including when sitting on my lap. next step is her beating the shit out of me i'm sure.
>>
Pittchad wins again
>>
>>2372980

*blocks your dog's path*
>>
File: What-Is-It-Boy.jpg (55KB, 576x405px) Image search: [Google]
What-Is-It-Boy.jpg
55KB, 576x405px
>>2372969
Indeed. I live in Denmark, however the laws we have is almost equally absurd when it comes to self defence.

Furthermore, sand people have a great deal of respect for dogs, and often fear them. This is only natural since dogs truly are mans best friend.
>>
>>2372969

Well, its the 'qualified' issue. We seem to have a real problem calling incompetents incompetent in my country, the US. Its apparently politically incorrect to call a demonstrable idiot an idiot, and in many cases, bigoted.

When you can't isolate and treat idiots as idiots, you have to raise the nanny-state level on every one else. Otherwise, people are allowed to have the 'liberty' to be one-man public safety hazards.

Personally, I think the public should be allowed tanks, mortars and grenades and anything else. Whats at issue is safety for the innocent public. Incompetence is an issue. I might have the know-how and coin to build my own reactor to power my home. But I am going to have a million regulations to submit to because that competence has to be tested.

We insist on competence for many things. Unfortunately, the care of some animals is not one of them. In my neighboring state, a man who had all sort of dangerous animals went apeshit, released all of them and killed himself.

It was pandemonium for days as the police had to chase down tigers, lions bears etc. It was a one-man zoo.

So the law came along and cracked down on ownership of dangerous exotics.

https://bigcatrescue.org/zanesville-owner-releases-wild-animals-commits-suicide/

Whether its dogs or tigers, the issue is competence. I can be a drop out from the 8th grade, mentally defunct, a known addict and have a slew of petty offenses and still buy a gun legally.

Liberty is indeed an important issue. But to get to it we have to be able to declare incompetence whether it hurts someones feelings or not or else we get the nanny state. I dont see it ever happening in this moribund country.
>>
>>2372075
no
>>
>>2372991
The whole reason for the right to bear arms is so the people can overtake their government if need be. One could argue we should have access to the same weapons that the military does.

However, a domestic animal is not a wild animal. I don't believe people should have the right to own wildlife, it could be detrimental just to the fauna. I also think domestic animals crossed with wild ones should be considered wild (wolfdogs often are, but not cats) and require the same permits if it were just a wild animal. But to start banning dogs is fucking dumb. I think people just need to be better educated. Maybe teach a general psychology class in high school or something so everyone can learn about operant conditioning and pavlov's dogs. Understanding dogs and basic training is not difficult to do. There has been studies that showed most severe mauling and killings were in low-income areas, where people are less likely to be educated (and more likely to be black),
>>
>>2373154
>wants to ban "wildlife" because of muh environment
>doesn't consider the ecological impact of letting your dog run loose shit and ruin everything around it

Typical
narcissistic
dogfag

t. "EVERY1 SHUD OWN MUH FIDO MANNNS BURRST FURREND"

How are you, ahem. "people" not just furfags in denial again? Every dogfag I've ever met acts just like a furfag without the suit.
>>
>>2371084
Of course the canine is not evil its just a wild animal with uncontrollable impulses, also dogs dont feel guilt nor remorse no matter how much fido whines when it looks at you.
>>
>>2373174
>Projecting this much
Who are you quoting my man? I never said or even implied either of those things. I also don't own a dog.

Oh right I forgot I'm in a bait thread.
>>
>>2373204
>I don't believe people should have the right to own wildlife, it could be detrimental just to the fauna

But letting dogs run free to genetically pollute coyote and wolf packs? A-OK to the narcissistic dogfag, who's actions can never be held accountable to them. Ever. Nice ancient /jp/ meme, that clearly makes you seem like less of a psychopath.
>>
File: 1475706077133.jpg (12KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475706077133.jpg
12KB, 252x256px
>>2373206
ban "wildlife" is very different than having the right to own wildlife. A right implies that justifiably every person should be allowed to have it. I don't believe every person should be allowed to have wild animals. I think they need to go through training, be licensed, have the space for them, have the time for them, and be mentally stable to at least some extent. I don't believe just anyone should have a tiger just because they paid the fee for a license. I don't think anyone can ban wildlife, and if they think they can I'd actually be interested in hearing how that would work.

I have yet to say anything about dogs running free.
>>
File: fuck dogs.jpg (29KB, 472x395px)
fuck dogs.jpg
29KB, 472x395px
>>2371062
Yes

Useless, ugly, smelly, annoying and filthy

Literally everything will be better without them
>>
>>2373214
>Let me pretend I never made a point because you missed one word! LOL!

Then I will treat you as if you have no point at all. Good day, narcissist dogfag.
>>
File: 1475706777536.gif (72KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475706777536.gif
72KB, 200x200px
>>2373230
>Let me pretend I never made a point because you missed one word! LOL!

are you trying to say you're right because you misinterpreted something?
>>
>>2373232
No arguments, no serious reply. Good day.
>>
File: 1491104087940.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491104087940.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>2373236
I'm giving you free replies, come back and explain this please.
>>
>>2371554
>-.-
>>
>>2371554
The nails on those poor dogs. Clearly a shit owner.
>>
>>2371554
nice anecdote.

stats are against you
>>
>>2371080
I know so many people who "rescued" pit puppies from being put down from BYB's. You can't stop it. It's fucking terrifying when you think about it. These retards just keep breeding dogs with behavioral problems and it hurts everyone else because they HAVE to have one.

Fuck off.
>>
>>2373475
>spray water
why not kick their noses
>>
>>2373475
>dog is so fucking stupid it manages to get itself maimed while being separated by a fence
>>
Haha, low test nu-males hate these fucking alpha dogs, because they're jealous the dog has bigger balls than them
LMAO @ you cucks
>>
>>2373174
People that humanize their pets are pathetic essentially projecting child nurturing on the dog or cat.
>>
>>2372930
No one cares they all have to be destroyed.
>>
>>2373573
You're a humanist bitch with a small dick
My pit bull would;d fuck your gf properly, you fucking idiot
>>
Not all pitbulls
>>
>>2373575
>>2373570
>pitbull owners obsessed with degeneracy and animal abuse

Hm
>>
Well in general, I don't think people should keep pets they can't 100% physically control by themselves.

Chimps, big cats, fighting dogs. whatever, if it is capable of killing a person and you can't hold it back in case it 'snaps' you shouldn't own it.
>>
>>2373586
Most people can hold back an APBT. They are only 45lbs max. In fact the issue isn't that the owner can't control the dog, it's that they leave their dog alone with elderly people or kids. If you looked at statistics where dogs actually killed people, the vast majority involves children left alone with dogs, and some elderly people
>>
>>2372049
her head isn't big and meaty enough to chomp you anon, you should be safe
>>
>>2373575
Yes glorify the violent nature of the pitbull surely doesnt prove me right at all idiot.

I have a better idea kill pitbull owners, other all pitbulls are dumb animals its their owner's fault the creature killed someone.
>>
File: 1493482468613.png (86KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1493482468613.png
86KB, 298x311px
>>2371525
Oh the irony.
>>
>>2372974

Forgot to mention, It was also playing with the owners other dog off a leash, and while the other dog was playing normally, the pitbull kept taking playbites at it's throat.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.