[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of ticks? Please no joke answers like "clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1493588276758.png (608KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493588276758.png
608KB, 800x600px
How do you get rid of ticks?

Please no joke answers like "clean your room lolo" or "take a bath you pig". I do all of those but I also happen to live next to a forest with lots of eucalyptus and ticks are starting to pop up.
>>
permethrin spray

guinea fowl will eat them if you want to set up a backyard coop
>>
>>2370649
take them to the vet
>>
>>2370649
clean your bathroom you pig lolo
>>
to get ticks of your body use a special tick removal tool. to prevent ticks from getting on your body use an insect repelant that works for ticks as well. you should be able to find both things in an outdoor store.
>>
>>2370649
take a shower you swine
>>
>>2370649

Just for clarity: you mean from an area or from a body?

From an area, correct? What sort of range, and whats their path of transmission? Is there a definable cluster that you can rout?

What are their natural predators, /an/?
>>
>>2370649
go to a vet
>>
>>2370659

>special tick removal tool

Your fingers.
>>
Ask your dog to take you to the vet.
>>
Tick spoon.
Keeping them out of hour home.. you gotta close your house isolate it and it keeps pests away. Inside the roos clean holes or crevices to your inside walls.
>>
>>2370716
>>
>>2370718
This looks totally pointless, if the tick has bitten you, you're already potentially fucked.

OP, wear long pants and closed shoes. Apply store-bought bug repellent to legs and midsection. Midsection is important because they often crawl in between your pants and your shirt. I had a tick do that and it gave me tick fever which was absolutely horrific. Plus I now have a permanent scar above my dick from the lesion that developed where it bit me.
>>
>>2370649
Fire, burn it all down
>>
File: opossum.jpg (33KB, 569x371px) Image search: [Google]
opossum.jpg
33KB, 569x371px
>>2370649
Buy twenty opossums. Let five live indoors, and let fifteen live outdoors. The tick problem will disappear quickly.
>>
>>2370649
Look up things that repel ticks
Put that shit all around your house and you if you can

Wear shit that covers you and cinches if possible
>>
File: elephant fresh.jpg (13KB, 503x384px) Image search: [Google]
elephant fresh.jpg
13KB, 503x384px
>>2371280
No need to be so drastic
>>2371428
>tfw no possums in this side of the atlantic
>>
why
are they ticking you off or something?
>>
File: Virginia-opossum-640x336.jpg (64KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia-opossum-640x336.jpg
64KB, 640x336px
>>2371492
I'm so sorry
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.