[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found two of these next to each other, dead, in my kitchen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cute girl.jpg (170KB, 961x785px) Image search: [Google]
cute girl.jpg
170KB, 961x785px
I just found two of these next to each other, dead, in my kitchen. They could be dead due to some cockroach traps I put like a year ago. Anyways, could you guys help me identify what kind of insect these are?
>>
I fucking dare you to take a worse picture
>>
File: 20170430_134803.jpg (661KB, 2117x1813px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_134803.jpg
661KB, 2117x1813px
>>2369430
Sorry. Is this any better?
>>
They're not insects, they're centipedes.
>>
>>2369438
Thanks. Should I be worried about finding two of them at the same time?
>>
>>2369442
I have no idea why that would even be a concern unless you're worried there might be eggs around but centipedes are known for always staying with their eggs so you're probably fine.

But if you think the only thing that might've killed them is the cockroach traps you set a year ago you should probably clean more often.
>>
>>2369427
>>2369442

Dude you're an idiot.
>>
>>2369432
>people have non-house centipedes in their homes
you should clean up you pig
>>
>>2369442
Well those are the poisonous kinds that can fuck you up. The normal house centipedes are no problem but these fuckers would make me burn the house down.
>>
>>2369519
>poisonous
why would you try to eat them though?
>>
>>2369473
They gravitate towards old country houses no matter how clean things are. The house where I lived as a kid frequently had giant centipede infestations. They'd get into the beds sometimes.
>>
File: 1490027641365.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490027641365.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>2369585
>giant centipede infestations
>they'd get into the beds sometimes.

J U S T
>>
File: DSCN0914.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0914.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>2369622
They never came into my bed but they got into grandma's because her bedroom had a big window that opened on the garden. They would wake her up by crawling on her face and body. She survived WW2 on the Eastern front so she didn't give a fuck.

That's what you get living in an otherwise lovely century old country house. I miss that house so much. Wish I could go back there and leave my shitty flat in the city.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.