[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /an/, I have an idea. Do you think it would be possible, to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: dolphin.jpg (133KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
133KB, 300x200px
Ok /an/, I have an idea. Do you think it would be possible, to train an animal... to train other animals. Then the newly trained animals would go and train other animals, who would train even more animals, who would train yet more animals, and so on and so forth. Hypothetically, every single animal of that type in the world could obey your every command. World domination, anyone?
>>
>>2369273
Rats will readily teach other rats about life skills, safety and foods they can eat.
But you can't train them to train others, however they play follow the leader readily when they witness something like litter training.
The spread of behavior is quite rapid, but no, you can't dominate the world with rats because they already dominated it.
>>
I've been trying to learn a bit about quantum information.

I wonder if it can be said that natural selection is the act of life at the molecular level learning. Replication then could be analogized as memory.

But this is analogy. I'm not sure it would hold up as strict examples of the phenomenon.
>>
>>2369285
>>>/x/
Technobabble goes here.
Find a space thread and talk away, they will pretend to understand you there.
>>
>>2369273
Great Tits teach each other how to open milk bottles, and about how bats are helpless to getting their skulls cracked open for a brain buffet when they hibernate.

http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2009/09/09/great-tits-murderous-rapacious/
>>
>>2369335
>posting gore images on a blue board
M8 you're the only tit here
>>
File: 5342113-5380169802-orca-.gif (1MB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
5342113-5380169802-orca-.gif
1MB, 320x174px
>>2369273
I suppose you never played the "Pass the word" game in school? You would end up with the same result, if you could hypothetically train animals to train other animals.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.