[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ please help, I have these things in my apartment and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170428_212152.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_212152.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
/an/ please help, I have these things in my apartment and I want them to all die and never come back. My apartment charges an exterminator fee that doesn't do shit. Can anyone help me?
>>
Clean all your shit. It's your fault if you created the perfect ecosystem for them to reproduce.
>>
>>2368400
Mint leaves everywhere. Buy some mint plants for a shaded balcony or wherever. Throw minty extract tea bag bombs under the sink, behind appliances. Never ever leave trash, food or food crumbs out of sealed containers/airtight bags.

Roach infestations are impossible to stop permanently if there is something they want available (food and food trash). There are 3 options:

1. Nuke the apartment condos from orbit. This actually only works because you've removed the accumulation of food sources.

2. Bug bomb/fumigate with chemicals and put out poisons. This works briefly by killing off a generation of roaches, but they come back if you still have accessible food and trash. The eggs are still waiting................

3. Deterrents. This is the most reasonable approach for when you still want humans and (non-roach) animals to still live there. Don't leave out food, secure all trash, evict extremely filthy human tenants, and use non-lethal roach chemical repellants like mint, mint oil, and bay leaves. Ever put an orange peel in front of a cat's nose? This is what menthol compound-containing plants does to insects.
>>
>>2368440
The exterminator is still useful for laying down some poisons outside around the base walls and cracks if you've mostly got the building interior and trash under control.
>>
>>2368400
congrats anon, you have german cockroaches. theyre the worst roach in terms of infestation severity. clean your fucking apartment and call an exterminator.
>>
Thanks for the info guys, what do you think about that earth material that gets in their exoskeletons, does that work?
>>
>>2368440
What about min extract in a bottle
>>
>>2368532
By "mint oil", I meant extract, so yes.

>>2368530
Diatomaceous earth will desiccate or seize up the exoskeletal joints of most insects. However, considering how roaches don't give a fuck if they lose body parts or lines of powder bound by our concept of gravity it would be only useful as a secondary measure.
>>
>>2368440
Better yet. Combine 2 and 3
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.