[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna buy a minnow from a bait shop and let it go in my bathtub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13

File: picture_1308_large.jpg (83KB, 816x793px) Image search: [Google]
picture_1308_large.jpg
83KB, 816x793px
I wanna buy a minnow from a bait shop and let it go in my bathtub in an inch of water so my cat can chase it around.

I think he'd love watching it and eventually be tempted enough to hop in the tub and chase it.

Any thoughts, /an/? Is it safe? I don't want him to get any parasites.

Also I started treating him with a sardine each day. They are tinned in water.
>>
>>2366310
I don't know about parasite rates, but I would bet feeder minnows or goldfish meant for feeding pet fish from a pet store would be safer.
>>
>>2366310
They have a chance to have parasites. If you're willing to take this risk then please give your cat away. You seem like one of those "for fucks sake it's just a fish" people anyway so anything you say is moot.
>>
>>2366319
And you seem like the type of person that blows things way out of proportion if your advice is to get rid of the cat because there is a CHANCE that it MIGHT get sick from a fucking minnow.
>>
>>2366326
Wow, you just proved anon right
Please give your cat to someone who will care about its well being.
>>
>>2366310
cool beans dude
>>
>>2366319
>t-think about the minnow's feelings ;_;

You're pathetic.
>>
They can carry parasites but i dont know if any of those can harm a cat.

For people complaining about cruelty, minnows are put on a fishing hook alive.
>>
>>2366343
>>2366326
Speaking of pathetic you happen to own a cat and don't mind to give it a parasite.
>but but but only cats and dogs are fluffy and give me real human love and affection
>>
>>2366347
Cats and dogs are also boiled alive in some countries and eaten. Dogs are tortured to death the make the meat even sweeter and they do it in front of other dogs.
>>2366343
>>2366326
You should probably kill your self if you're going to be this much of a bitch.
>>
>>2366384
Yes that is undetstood but the minnows are sold to be bait and are used as bait. Being eaten by a cat would be a whole lot less painful.
>>
>>2366387
Ever see a pest (cat) kill something?
>>
>>2366401

Cats kill animals that carry diseases that effect humans.

It's speculated that superstitions against cats caused cat populations to decline in the middle ages, directly causing the black death plagues that killed countless millions.

Love the kitties and the kitties will love you.

I'm even teaching my child not to kill black ants because I believe they keep red ants at bay by consuming food sources.

Love creatures and they will love you.

<3
>>
ITT;a bunch of over protective faggots losing their shit because muh precious kitty might get sick from a minnow.
This board is so out of touch with reality, but what do you expect when it's populated by preteen girls and faggot numales who have zero life experience and blindly follow or regurgitate whatever they hear online.
>inb4 autistic screeching trying to validate pure ignorance
>>
Seems pretty cruel to the fish
>>
>>2366422
The cat doesn't need to have live minnows for stimulation. It is a risk that doesn't present any unique benefit for taking it.
Also, OP asked about the parasite potential himself, people are literally just telling him what he wanted to know.
>>
>>2366424

OP here, minnows die like this in the wild all the time. They even suffocate because their creek dried up. I don't like hurting animals but Jesus dude everyone does things like this to minnows. I once had a pet duck and we put minnows I'm the tub for him to hunt once, he had a blast :3

>>2366426

Eh, I've gotten paranoid about parasites recently. I never knew how common they were.

I just wanted /an/s knowledge about it.

I guess I'll Google if its safe to feed pet fish minnows bought from bait shops to find more info.

I wanna give kitty a fishie. He loves hunting. Every time a critter like a salamander finds its way in the house he catches it and we set it free back outside :) its nice having 24/7 pest control in your house.
>>
>>2366426
>people are literally just telling him what he wanted to know
And of course telling people to kill themselves if they have a different opinion, totally not overreacting.
>>
>>2366432
That's like calling each other faggots, it stands for politeness here, don't play dumb.
>>
>>2366430
So because other people abuse minnows you should too? I don't get it. You have the unique chance to buy this minnow and give it a good home in an aquarium and treat it well but instead will let it suffer being clawed up by a cat. Just seems cruel.
>>
>>2366435
Exactly, acting like a drama queen and blowing things out of proportion is par for the course of a board populated by numales and preteen girls.
I'm not surprised or butt hurt about it, just stating the obvious. People can act like faggots all they want, just don't try to deny it when someone calls them out on it.
>>
>>2366435

True. This is 4chan after all. Everyone is a nigger/faggot/cancer etc.

I can't recall if we are supposed to keep that in /b/ or not, but whatever.

>>2366437

My cats food is made from animals that lived lives just as bad as bait shop minnows and killed in a way that's just as bad.

Should I stop eating meat, too? Should I stop eating plants because they react to music and anything that reacts to music must have feelings? Should I scrape the skin out of my mouth and digestive tract because the bacteria deserve a better life free in the wild? Should I stop taking baths and washing my hands to save the life of the bacteria/parasites/bugs that live on me?

Where do we draw the line for compassion? What makes one life more valuable than another?

I kill billions of individual creatures each day.
>>
>>2366430
I'd still think the pet store feeders would be a better chance. Bait shops have no reason to care about parasites because you're killing the fish you catch with the bait and cooking it, while pet stores don't want to give people's pet fish parasites.
>>
>>2366451
There's a clear difference between a sentient fish and an amoeba without a brain. Just because it's small doesn't mean a minnow doesn't feel fear and pain.
>>
>>2366453

True that, but my reasoning is bait shops breed minnows too and try to keep them healthy so they live long enough to be sold and act lively on the hook.
>>
>>2366457
>sentient

You keep using that word, I don't think you understand what it means. Do you hate fishermen with a passion, too?
>>
>>2366460
Fishermen eat or sell their catch so others can eat them to live. You just want the fish as a plaything to amuse your cat for 10 minutes and then throw it out.
>>
>>2366458
I'm not sure if it applies to mammals like cats, but one issue with bait shop minnows for turtles and larger fish is thiaminase (vitamin B1) overdose, because most pet shops carry a different type of minnow (rosy reds) than bait shops.
Of course, your cat's main diet wouldn't be minnows, but you might give it a google before buying.
>>
>>2366457

Microscopic organisms react to their environment. They must have something like a nervous system in order for that.

You can make an argument for pretty much all life like that.

What if a celestial being killed our planet because he's like "well it must be OK because they don't have a gravitational feedback loop to sense universal effects"?

Wouldn't that be a damn lie and huge bummer.
>>
[+
>>
>>2366462

Don't mammals piss out B1 their body doesn't need? Which is why humans can chug energy drinks and take superdoses of vitamin C?
>>
>>2366467
Microorganisms don't even have brains, they have no "thought" process, or eyes, or anything to clue them in on what is going on around them other than some chemical signals. They are essentially robots.
>>
>>2366430
>:3
All you're trying to do is rustle some jimmies and it isn't working. In Asia they torture the fuck out of dogs before eating them. They had a blast :3
>>
>>2366457
>Minnow
>Feel pain
Ok
>>
>>2366493
>brain
>nervous system
>visibly in distress if removed from water
>>
File: IMGP0871[1].jpg (121KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0871[1].jpg
121KB, 600x400px
>>2366461
>All fishermen are in it for the food

Lol, spotted the brainlet
>>
File: the-mighty-copepod[1].jpg (71KB, 524x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-mighty-copepod[1].jpg
71KB, 524x500px
>>2366498
>Brain
>Nervous system
>visibly in distress if removed from water

Guess you can't drink your tap water anymore. Filters or bottled doesn't work either, that just kills them off in a different way more adept to your """"refined palette"""".

Guess you're fucked! Might as well die of thirst to save the microscopic crustaceans in your municipal water supply.
>>
>>2366501
>drinking tap water
Absolutely barbaric
>>
>>2366506
It's turning our frogs gay!
>>
>>2366499
Look at all that prime meat. I guarantee you they had a glorious feast that night.
>>
>>2366510
They mounted it on a piece of timber.

Cry harder
>>
>>2366506
>Filters or bottled doesn't work either

It's like you brainlets can't even read anymore looool

>b-b-but I dug a well

Enjoy the copepods in your well water, then. And the giardia cysts.

Daily reminder you can't live as a h. sapiens on planet earth without stamping on SOMETHING'S feelings.
>>
I don't know why you all keep bringing up flea sized parasites and think they are in any way comparable to a fish. It's like the people who think a dog's life is more valuable than a human's. They're not comparable.
>>
>>2366515
>copepods are parasites

LOOOOOOOOOOOL why do plebs who cannot into basic ecology try to pretend they can?
>>
>>2366512
Calm your tits you fucking faggot, it's just bantz.
>>
>>2366310
Your cat doesn't experience things like fun or love. They know who feeds them and that's about it. If you think your cat is sentient then you're also probably a furry.
>>
>>2366420
The same flea can infest cats, it wouldn't have made a difference.
>>
>>2366310
Getting a feeder fish from the pet store is safer, as others have said. Beyond that I see *zero* issues with this

People who keep exotic cats often let them fish out of a kiddie pool or bathtub, and honestly domestic cat behavior very, very closely mimics wild cat behaviors. They're pretty much scaled down wild cats that are stuck in a partial perma-baby mode because they're still directly cared for (all domestic pets do not behave as full adults because of this).

The fish was destined to die either way.
>>
>>2366457
Who gives a fuck? Honestly, who gives a fuck?

WHY must it always matter if what we're killing has feelings or thoughts? Most of the shit we can see with the naked eye has feelings and thoughts. That does not prevent us from using them. If you're going to argue that the minnow has feelings too then I'm going to argue that if the minnow were bigger and stronger and wanted to eat me it just fucking would most of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUR09yRHZU
>>
>>2366535
And I know this is humanizing it, but if I were a 10 cent feeder goldfish, I would prefer being a cat's plaything over a slow death being poisoned by my own shit and piss like a lot goldfish get.
>>
File: 1492017212372.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492017212372.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>/an/ sperges out over one fish because someone dared to use it in a way that wasn't stuffing the self or as a means to stuff the self

I get it, but there are better ways to care about fish anon. Go volunteer at your local watershed restoration.
>>
>>2366473
"Chemical signals" is literally what our thought process and visual processing is. Our sense are just some complex fucking chemicals.
Everything is chemicals.
>>
>>2366475
I care more about dogs than I do a minnow
I don't care about the minnow.

I will torture the minnow via my animals and not give a single fuck, but still will find Asians who torture dogs disgusting. Dogs are like an extended family the same way the rest of the human species is an extended family to me, minnows are completely unimportant to my life and therefore I have no empathy for them.
>>
>>2366467
Fish lack the frontal cortex size to conceptualize pain and suffering. They only avoid negative stimuli based on instinctual impulse.
If a higher being could prove that through killing us we would not be "suffering" and if that killing served a purpose, then it would be a logical conclusion to come to. But I seriously doubt a type 2 or 3 civilization would find any use for our death.
>>
>>2366515
Some dogs are more valuable than some people to me
My empathy is relative

There's no real moral difference between killing a small organism that has a pain response and killing a big one, beyond what we care about.
>>
>>2366551
What is pain?
>>
File: 1460.gif (737KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460.gif
737KB, 540x429px
>>2366554
Explaining pain is like explaining consciousness. Complex and would take a 12 page essay to fully break down.

I would explain pain through the example of someone being falsely accused of a crime, then tortured every day. Humans can conceptualize injustice and unfairness that culminates in resentment towards the negative stimuli, while most animals that are not mammalian cannot. But there are more factors that include avian and reptilian species, mostly due to the fact our neurology is more similar than that of fish or inverts. Plus there's the fact fish do not carry negative affect after being exposed to harmful stimuli.

It is a huge issue of contention and assumption based on the fact a human cannot truly experience the mental facilities of a fish and report back their experiences.

I'd say thumb through this essay http://animalstudiesrepository.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=animsent because it explains the philosophy and science much better.
>>
File: biscuitblanket.jpg (402KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
biscuitblanket.jpg
402KB, 500x665px
>>2366565
Thanks man, I did not expect an answer like this
>>
>>2366469
The ones we piss out and the ones we retain and can poison us depend on if they are fat or water soluble. I can't remember which are which but we can definitely die from vitamin C poisoning so don't fuck with large doses
>>
>>2366551

>I doubt a type 2 or 3 civilization would find any use for our death

Maybe they didn't know we were there, or did it just because they can?

What of atoms were tiny galaxies? We smash and disrupt atoms all the time.

Haven't you read "Horton Hears a Who"? If you believe in Planck scale interactions and micro particles what if macro particles exist too, and that's what our observable universe is?

There's just too much we don't know.
>>
>>2366597
I mean this thread is discussing OP feeding a minnow to his cat for their mutual fun
Why wouldn't a higher civilization do that to us?
>>
I don't understand why people are upset particularly over the feeder minnow. Because of more cognition and a bigger mess and potential injury, I can understand not wanting to give a cat a feeder mouse. But the minnow in a bathtub?

The fish my grandmother's cat goes after in creeks likely have just as many parasites.

>>2366457
Did you completely skim over his post you imbecile? The part where he brings up the legitimate point of how the animals who make up the cat's daily canned or kibble food likely suffered worse conditions than a feeder minnow, while also having the higher cognition that comes with many species other than fish?
>>
>>2366634
>The fish my grandmother's cat goes after in creeks likely have just as many parasites.
>mice having higher cognition than anything
im laffin
>>
>>2366687
>my animal hierarchy > urs
>>
File: cosmos cat.jpg (333KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cosmos cat.jpg
333KB, 1000x1000px
>>2366602
I just doubt marvin the neo martian is going to make the trip 10 million light years just to get some noms for his multi dimensional omnicat
>>
>>2366310
>owning a cat
>>
The only thing that's stupid is thinking the cat would give a shit if it's a minnow and not some other kind of toy.

I adore fish but well aware that fish such as minnows are not only very low on the food chain, but breed in masse naturally as an adaption and as such are farmed, which is why they're even in bait shops or sold as feeders (hell I have a thriving breeding colony of feeder guppies with my aquatic turtle)

But really the cat wouldn't really give a shit what it is, and just because you give it sardines doesn't mean it suddenly really fucking loves fish now. Hell, it's even possible for the cat to just not give a shit about it and then ended up killing the fish for nothing. Not to mention parasites are still a risk, I can't imagine a single one to do it unless you're that fucking unlucky but if you keep doing that as a regular thing, then the odds increase exponentially.
>>
>>2366310
>I wanna buy a cat from a pet shop and let it go in a pen so my dog can chase it around.
>I think he'd love watching it and eventually be tempted enough to hop in the and chase it.
>Any thoughts, /an/? Is it safe? I don't want him to get any parasites.
>Also I started treating him with a feral kitten each day. They are coaxed from the local industrial area.
>>
>>2366522
Of course cats are sentient. It just means they have the ability to feel, and they feel all sorts of things: pain, hunger, cold, heat, and they obviously feel love because you can see it with how they act toward their own kittens. If you think only the high and mighty humans are capable of love then that's pretty selfish.
>>
shitty bait op im surprised so many people took it
if not bait why ask the public a question if you have already made up your mind
stop shitting up my board with bad bait threads it's obnoxious as hell seeing you retards beat off to your little spats
>>
>>2366941
Wow you don't even know what a loose definition of sentience is. Perhaps we should be questioning your sentience instead.
>>
>>2366913

OP here, you actually blew my mind.

But that's how the entire food chain works isn't it?
.... Are there animals that eat things that are more or less equal to them?

>>2366950

>already made up my mind
A ton of people replied to other anons thinking that they are me.

I've been at work since 4pm central time.

But, yea, cats kill and eat all kinds of stuff in nature. That's why we love them, they keep our homes vermin free, they keep farmers silos and food stocks free of vermin, and they are very clean animals. FFS cats were kept on ships to kill vermin for many centuries, possibly millennia. Cats being held in godlike status is older than Abraham.
>>
>>2366954

What of the cat is a wizard? Like, a shape shifting human-like creature?

Shape shifting is ancient mythology.

What if when Zeus was flying home after raping Europa, someone that loves eating swans shot him out the sky and ate him? And that'd be why Zeus isn't appearing to be an active god? Would that be cannibalism or something? Did swan-Zeus feel the pain? Did the Olympians mourn his loss and avenge him?

Is that what constitutes sentience?
>>
>>2366538
>Who gives a fuck?

People who are not psychotics. If you can't empathize with an animal who is dying you literally fit the definition of a psychopath. See >>2366548
>it's okay if I torture something, but it's disgusting if someone else does it

Clearly that individual has some issues and has gone through some very strong rationalizations to justify why he/she is immune to the same criticisms they're making on others.

For a board focused so much on loving animals there sure are a lot of people here who are into killing for the fun of it.
>>
>>2366913
>look ma! If I change the words, the meaning of the sentence changes too!
This is the worst possible form of argument and you should feel ashamed.
>>
>>2366384
>Dogs are tortured to death the make the meat even sweeter and they do it in front of other dogs

Is that really a thing? I'm more familiar with stress making meat stiffer and taste like shit - and that in general carnivores/omnivorous animals are far gamier than herbivores.
>>
>>2366960
>>2366966
>cats clean
>muh myths ppl believed in 2000+ years ago

The rare LARPing form of the toxoplasmosis brain infection
>>
>>2367005
Psychotic is not a synonym for psychopath you ape, and dogfags are more narcissists than anything else. They have this thing in their head where they see dogs as HUMUNITIES PET and try to proselytize dogism onto the rest of the world.
>>
Here's a better idea OP, drown your useless cat in the bathtub instead of torturing a fish.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2366457
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
>>
>>2366511
>not knowing a single thing about taxidermy
the meat is removed you fuckwit, you think they somehow preserve 30 pounds of meat and fat without rotting? ffs kill yourself faggot
>>
>>2366913
Cat > minnow

Dog = cat, depending on personal opinion

We care about cats and dogs
We dont care about minnows

We also know 100% sure cats feel pain
>>
>implying the birbs, rabbits, lizards, mice, or other vermin your kitty catches and kills outdoors aren't worm/parasite ridden

Just do your damn experiment, it'll be fun.
Your minnow will suffer the entire time in uninhabitable waters, the chlorine and other chemicals will burn him as he swims in terror from your cat's paws and mouth.
>>
>>2366420
>its speculated
>>>/trash/
>>
>>2367142
Do you even into drowning cats? Probably not.
Don't appropriate my culture
>>
>>2366587
A, D,, E, and K are fat soluble. I wouldn't dramatically overdo the others but it's not easy to accidently overdose on them.
>>
>>2367554

No, I'd fill the tub and inch and let the bagged fish acclimate to it for a few hours. By then most the chlorine would have evaporated.
>>
>>2368462
Looks like you've got it all figured out. Take pics and post
>>
>>2366528
Rats breed much more quickly and move through sewer systems and get onto boats and in buildings

Rat populations are very proportional to disease in any city
>>
>>2366422
This.
These fags wouldnt last a day in the wild.I feel sorry for all these people cucking cats,they probably put on a hazmat suit and rush them to the vet if it ever caught a rat.
>>
>>2368603

I don't want to leave any data on my pics that would allow people to track me down and murder me over a minnow.

Usually I'd use mspaint to erase all data except the image, but I don't have a PC.

>>2368710

Vets cost money and I'm poor.

It's best to err on the side of caution.
>>
>>2368708
You're an asshole, do you know that?
Sorry for being a dixk on blue boards, but your fucking nat geo toilet rat video is causing millions of beautiful, friendly rats to go without homes and live their lives in pet stores.
Rats are friends. Fuck off dude.
>>
>>2366310
Just do it. If he starts to shit out worms then just give him worm medicine.
Problem solved.
>>
>>2366319
there is a chance i might get salmonella from eating raw cookie dough but you don't see that stopping me.
>>
>>2366424
the fish doesn't have the neural capacity to feel pain and the likelihood of it breeding naturally is close to zero considering OP said buy the minnow instead of catching it.
>>
>>2368847
That seems like an incredibly inefficient way to cook something and a good way to get injured or lose a meal while cooking it. I thought the Chinese were supposed to be smart.
>>
>>2368874
More cruel than smart, apparently.
>>
>>2366420
>it's speculated
and i can assure that you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>2368874
that's just a meme, asians in general are pretty ruthless and cruel given the chance
>>
File: 1405199647943.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1405199647943.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>2368890
>Observation about some chinks
>Represents a good 2 billion+ peoples

Okay
>>
File: KOREAS-DOG-MEAT-INDUSTRY-2.jpg (139KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
KOREAS-DOG-MEAT-INDUSTRY-2.jpg
139KB, 460x345px
>>2368909

Don't google image search "Chinese dog farm"
>>
>>2366310
You should head over to the /perp/ thread. You'll fit right in.
>>
File: 1468889267729.jpg (46KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1468889267729.jpg
46KB, 620x349px
>>2368890
Not at all like Americans, of course. America really cares about animal welfare. That's why it consumes more meat than literally any other country!
>>
>>2366551
This is a god damned lie that evil monsters have made popular. Pain is pain. Period. Nobody gives a fuck about your nociception sophistry.
>>
>>2368941
humans in general are cruel
>>
>>2368922
>Google holocaust
>Google Nazi Germany

Clearly all Germans are inhuman monsters who feed off the perpetual torment and damnation of their fellow man.

>French Rabbits

Oh yea, I forgot about this.
>>
File: 1431057392353.jpg (43KB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
1431057392353.jpg
43KB, 480x394px
>>2368945
Get fucked asshole. Who made you the supreme judge of 5 billion people?

Humans can be a lot of things.

Maybe if you'd pull that stick out of your ass and take some time to get to know the world you'd realize how asinine and inaccurate your assertions can be.

And if the world were so cruel, what use is there in being so cold?
>>
>>2368945
we don't even come close to the cruelty of other animals
>>
>>2368959
wrong
humans are infinitely more cruel than any animal simply because they choose to be cruel while understanding what suffering means
>>
>>2366310
>/an/

Thread A:

>"Why don't people take care of their cats. They never pay them enough attention or love!"

Thread B:

>"Gonna treat my cat by letting it chase fish, is it safe?"

>"You're a horrible cat owner!"
>"The poor minnow"

Brb, getting some meat from the fridge
>>
>>2369353
>Brb, getting some meat from the fridge
Oh no! You're spreading salmonella everywhere by doing that
>>
>>2368909
Look up what San-nakji is and then you'll understand. Most East Asian people not exposed to western culture think animals are on par with the thinking capabilities and capacity for suffering of plants. Animal welfare is almost entirely a western concept.
>>
Not so much...
https://youtu.be/vnYDp6jsa18
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.