[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, i posted about a mushroom about 6 hours ago, i have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

File: 1493177126137432475317.jpg (486KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493177126137432475317.jpg
486KB, 1440x1080px
Hello, i posted about a mushroom about 6 hours ago, i have been to the hospital, with a sample and they are now monitoring my vitals
>>
Ama mates
>>
It was actually a amatoxin mushroom
>>
You mean this one? >>>2365707
Nice going, retard.
>>
File: 1476043589823.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476043589823.gif
4MB, 270x263px
Will you do Darwinism a favor and hang yourself when you get home?
>>
I would ask why you can't use the same thread instead of making three but you've already proven yourself as a total idiot so I already have my answer.
>>
File: QUYYifR.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
QUYYifR.gif
299KB, 448x256px
nice going op we were waiting for your obituary
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (79KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
79KB, 750x532px
I love this board
>>
So how much got into your system? And are you aware that even if you survive you may be about to go down in /an/ infamy forever?

This is like that time the kid on /fit/ took a near-fatal dose of Vitamin K and melted his liver.
>>
>>2366095
>This is like that time the kid on /fit/ took a near-fatal dose of Vitamin K and melted his liver.
He fucking what? How? Why?
>>
>>2366100
Currently phone-posting, so I don't have the screencaps, but there was a /fit/ poster a few years ago who posted detailed lists of all the supplements he was using.

An anon thought he knew more than this guy, so he copied the guy's list for himself, and then randomly decided to bump up the amount of Vitamin K in the regimen. The amount he bumped it up was so insanely high it gave him jaundice within a couple of days and utterly destroyed his liver.

He posted a couple more times a few months later about what the hospital was trying to do to extend his life, but it sounded like he'd be dead within a few more years barring a liver transplant and a miracle.
>>
>>2366104
Did he died?
>>
>>2366072
so did you start to die or you went before you started dying?
>>
Actually I should be okay the hospital said my body didn't absorb much at all it barely showed in the tox report. They will monitor me for a bit and i should be gone, also note to self dont smoke 6 g of loud and try to find mushrooms
>>
>>2366118
Have you ever had shrooms before op?
If you have you should have known those were too big and too brown for magic ones regardless of how much weed you've had.
>>
File: chimerachicken.jpg (32KB, 570x703px) Image search: [Google]
chimerachicken.jpg
32KB, 570x703px
>>2366118
>weeders
>doing dumb shit
every fucking time. I'm glad I'm not coo coo for cannabis.
>>
>>2366118
glad you're alright, just loud from now on please
>>
File: shadow.png (173KB, 435x353px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.png
173KB, 435x353px
>>2366072
>>
>>2366072
>>2366076
>>2366118
Hey! I am the anon who identified them and told you to go to the hospital. So they confirmed the ID? I am glad you actually took advice and headed in.
>>
>>2366174
Can someone screencap these two threads?
>>
>a moose will die via gun because he found a nice convenient area for getting the best greens
>Meanwhile OP ignores everything he has been taught about not eating wild mushrooms and ignored 2 threads full of people telling him they are not edible

This is why we aren't evolving
>>
>>2366182
3 threads. I'll give it a go.
>>
>>2366254
kill all the doctors, let the fittest survive
>>
File: mush full.png (1MB, 1500x7900px) Image search: [Google]
mush full.png
1MB, 1500x7900px
>>2366281
Full thread screenshots
>>
File: mush.jpg (2MB, 1400x8500px) Image search: [Google]
mush.jpg
2MB, 1400x8500px
>>2366281
edited version (includes archive link)
can upload .png to imgur if wanted (it's like 4.56mb)
>>
>>2366072

and this everyone, Is why you buy a 12$ spore syringe and 10$ worth of substrate to grow your own shrooms instead of foraging in the wild
>>
>>2366072
How much is this bad decision gonna cost you
>>
>>2366345
Nice
>>
>>2366072
Timestamb
>>
>>2366398
One hundred and forty six million dollars
>>
>>2366123
>weeders
You might not be on drugs but you are equally clueless
>>
>>2366254
to be completely fair, he only made the second thread after he already ate the mushroom, so by that point he wasn't ignoring people telling him they weren't edible, he was simply considering ignoring people telling him his liver was about to give out
>>
>>2366345
They don't even look like magic mushrooms.
>>
>>2366072
This is why modern medicine was a mistake
>>
>>2366576
Criminally Underrated
>>
>>2366123
i try to weed my garden every day bro, dunno why you're on about pot though
>>
File: 1261246829387.jpg (128KB, 496x330px) Image search: [Google]
1261246829387.jpg
128KB, 496x330px
So how are you OP
>>
>>2366104
I don't know why you would even take vitamin K

my friend did a similar thing with vitamin E, his skin started to crack and he got bleeding sores all over
>>
>>2366619
I think he's hiding in shame.
>>
>>2367015
Yeah he's hiding.

In a pine box.
>>
File: 1493178874323_0.png (409KB, 717x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493178874323_0.png
409KB, 717x532px
>>2366094
It might be cheating but I think it has more impact this way.
>>
>>2366500
>Not weeders REEEEEEE
Potheads?
Stoners?
Burnouts?
Reefer junkies?
>>
This thread reminds me of when was younger and went shrooming.
We went to a cow field and picked a bunch of mushrooms off cow shit, they looked sort of like the right type but not really, and they were white. No idea what they were but we all ate a bunch and didn't trip but then didn't died unless I did die and the past 15 or so years have all been a dream or whatever.

Any one know what I might have eaten though? White mushrooms that grow on cow poo?

Also actual hallucinogenic mushrooms are pretty easy to recognize if you actually do the slightest bit of research, was out camping the other day on some land that occasionally has cows, and found a ton of shrooms growing in the old poo. Considered eating a few but then I was like nah drugs are for degenerates.
>>
>>2369491
Caprophilous of any kind probably.
It ranks as "not recommended" in terms of edibility, and really doesn't taste like anything.
Probably because it grows almost exclusively on the fecal matter of herbivores.

>Also actual hallucinogenic mushrooms are pretty easy to recognize if you actually do the slightest bit of research
The real key is to know whether or not they actually grow in your geographic region. Most retards who end up getting killed try looking for this stuff while in places that don't even have them.
>>
>>2366345
>>2366341
Thx
>>
File: Deadly-Toxic-Death-Cap-1020x610.jpg (153KB, 1020x610px) Image search: [Google]
Deadly-Toxic-Death-Cap-1020x610.jpg
153KB, 1020x610px
im sure this is fake but seriously never eat any wild mushrooms/plants/berries unless you can identify them with 100% certainty
>>
>>2370973
It doesn't seem to be fake. Just google search op's images. They don't exist
>>
>>2370984
he could've gone to the ER for something unrelated awhile ago and decided to make an epik troll thread on 4chins

or he took the pic from a friend's facebook or something

lots of ways to get fake pics w/o using google, dude
>>
>>2370973
>>2370986
As much as I'd like to believe this was all fakery, the stupidity that shows up on this site can be outlandish at times. That example above of the anon that killed himself with vitamin K is just one of the more extreme examples that pop up over in /fit/ on a near monthly basis.
>>
>>2370986
Psst, hey dude, want to see know how to make awesome looking crystals?
>>
File: 1490164463892.png (132KB, 248x226px) Image search: [Google]
1490164463892.png
132KB, 248x226px
>tfw reading this thread as a mycologist living in NC
>>
>>2366104
Nice. There was another /fit/ poster who ate a tablespoon of pure caffeine and somehow didn't die.

>>2366118
Your shitty decisions should go down in history. Too bad /an/ is such a slow board.
>>
>>2370986
>>2370973
I ID'd the mushrooms for OP and told him he needed to go to the hospital. his reactions seemed genuine.
>>
>>2366118
>DUUUUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>2366341
>second thread
wow I'm kinda sad that he's going to live
>>
>>2366341
>i ate some am i going to die
fucking lol
>>
>>2366123
man I smoke ten grams a week but I'd never do something as retarded as OP
>>
I really hope OP is underage. My mind can not wrap itself around the idea that an adult could actually be this stupid. If he is there clearly is not enough selection pressure anymore to weed out the weak and stupid.

I mean just think about it, our ancestors wouldn't have done this. Stone Age people wouldn't have done this. Is our society actually enabling the survival of people that are less intelligent than the apes we evovled from?
>>
>>2372506
>Is our society actually enabling the survival of people that are less intelligent

Very much so. We're the only species that natural selection doesnt really apply to. By all rights, OP should not have survived to produce offspring.
>>
Let me share my tale with you OP. Last September I bought shroooms from a friend. They were real. Most intense trip I ever had. So much so that I actually blacked out while on them, and punched out/ crawled through my basement floor window like the fucking terminator. 20 stiches and a few benzos later I came to in the ER. The moral of the story? Even when you take real mushrooms you never know what you are going to get out of it. Never pick wild ones. BTdubs it may take up to 3 days for problems to manifest reharding your liver/ kidney. gl OP stay strong. Get smart.
>>
>>2372521

Fun fact: most "magic mushrooms" on the market are just grocery store mushrooms dried and soaked with a combination of PCP or other cheap drugs and synthetic hallucinogens.

Unless you know a mycologist, you aren't getting the real thing. And if you do get the real thing, you will likely experience nausea and diarrhea for a couple of days.

Source: I write toxicology reports all day, for a living. Oh, the human stupidity I have seen.
>>
>>2372521

What you are describing is not a psilocybin trip, it is a PCP trip. You got ripped off, mate.
>>
>>2372545
this "fun fact" is entirely dependent on your location, and whether or not you're buying from gangs.
>>
Timestamp a photo or OP is fake little shitbag
>>
>>2372548

Yeah, but out of the hundreds of hippies and wannabe psychonauts I've done consults for, I've never seen one who'd had the real thing. They always just tested positive for a bunch of street drugs that fried the shit out of their kidneys and livers.

And trust me, I've heard all the stories:
"I know a legit shaman who collects it himself, dude"
"My friend has read up on this stuff, he picked them himself!"
"I know an old hippie who grows his own out innawoods"

It is always some dumb shit like PCP or bath salts.

You know where I do see people having bad trips on genuine magic mushrooms?

> Old immigrant ladies collecting wild mushrooms for cooking purposes
> transients foraging for food
> little kids sticking things in their mouths
> mycology students making genuine mistakes

So yes, the real thing is available out there, but recreational drug users are not buying it from their "friends"

I'm not sorry for disillusioning you, dude.
>>
>>2372558
>what is confirmation bias
the people expecting magic mushroom trips and getting them aren't ending up in toxicology. And clearly if people foraging for food are finding them, they're in your area and there's no reason they'd all be le boogeyman pcp mushrooms.
>>
>>2372580
Shroom window story OP here. I know they were real because grew them on ryeberry cakes. I ate a fuck load of them with out factoring in these were pan cyan. If you eat enough shrooms you WILL disasociate and eventually black out.
>>
>>2372558
Why would anyone go to the trouble of putting synthetic drugs on food mushrooms when psychedelic mushrooms literally grow wild fucking everywhere?

Also normal grocery store mushrooms don't look anything like shrooms.

In any case, every shroom I've ever eaten has come out of a pile of cow shit by my own hand.
>>
>>2372621
Why not grow your own
http://www.ralphstersspores.com/USA/

Lol jk
>>
>>2372621
>psychedelic mushrooms literally grow wild fucking everywhere
As this thread and its predecessors have shown, clearly they don't.

>Why anyone would go to the trouble of putting synthetic drugs on food mushrooms
>normal grocery store mushrooms don't look anything like shrooms
Illegal drugs are the ultimate free market. It's what happens when there's absolutely no regulation coupled with lots of dumb/desperate customers.

Most times when you hear about a string of ODs in an area it's because of something exactly like this. A dealer or supplier who doesn't give a shit won't have enough product, so they cut it with something else in order to make it seem like they have more (usually something that turns out to be super dangerous) and his clients aren't intelligent to notice it.
>>
>>2372558
> Old immigrant ladies collecting wild mushrooms for cooking purposes
I wonder how many trips my grandma has been on.
>>
>>2372885
nice scare 'em straight story DEA agent but that only happens with blotter
>>
OP, report back. Can you feel your legs?
>>
>>2372648
>Anon knows about ralphster
>Anon says JK
Suuure anon, (jocularly punches anons arm)
sure you are...
>Anon's arm bruises blue.
>>
>>2374788
*autistically roleplays with anon*
>>
>>2366100
>>2366104
>>2366620
>vitamin K
I thought you guys were talking about Ketamine and it made me wonder why everyone found it so strange. I now understand you were talking about literal vitamin K not a cat tranquilizer.
>>
>>2366366
anon please guide me on your wisdom of growing the mushroom of fun. I wish to be your apprentice and hopefully one day be able to have my own source of trip material.
>>
>>2375669
Who is professor fanatacus and wat is his tek?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pf+tek
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.