[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a dog licks your lips? I have a dog that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: easter.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easter.png
7KB, 420x420px
What does it mean when a dog licks your lips? I have a dog that every fucking morning she comes running into my run, jumps on my bed and she starts fucking licking my lips frantically.
>>
a) that's gross
b) it means your dog is asserting its dominance over you
b) also you're a cuck to be subservient to your pet
>>
>>2365959
>being this autistic

She loves you
She's saying good morning to you every morning and saying I love you and Im happy you're awake so we can chill again

The behavior stems from pups licking adults' mouths for food

Before you go

>hur durs I dont give them food from my mouth

You *do* provide them food
Also, many expressions we are have a totally different source. Smiling is a fear/threat thing in primates. For us it's a "I dont fear you" which becomes "We are friendly"

Your doggo basically sees you as a provider and someone they trust/love.
>>
She probably wants your dick man
>>
File: 1480196243682.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480196243682.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>2365979
>>
File: 030.jpg (73KB, 169x343px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
73KB, 169x343px
>>2365959
I've seen people who train their dogs to french kiss them. Usually college kids or middle aged, lonely housemoms.
>>
>>2366031
I've trained my dog to "kiss" but not with actual licking, he just boops his snoot to your lips

if he's mad at me he pretends he's going to do it and then turns away at the last second

anyway OP, it means your dog loves you. if she licks you awake, it's because she wants you to get the fuck up and let her out so she can pee.
>>
why don't dogs celebrate easter?
>>
File: glowing_cross_1_dog_tshirt.jpg (33KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
glowing_cross_1_dog_tshirt.jpg
33KB, 750x750px
>>2366682
because they're all jehova's witnesses
>>
File: 1492136309265.png (69KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1492136309265.png
69KB, 1456x1108px
Why don't American dogs celebrate Easter?
>>
>>2365959
>le pretending to be stupid face
>>
>>2366710
heh I don't have to PRETEND to be stupid, nerd.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.